The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?
Maldoban 48 35.82%
Bobini 28 20.90%
Bobaldini 14 10.45%
Malbo 9 6.72%
M&B 35 26.12%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2020, 13:57   #27701
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend

This conf is in line with 30m budget
Old 25-08-2020, 13:59   #27702
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

would be a wiser mercato tactic to make public statements like: our players are overvalued, we will sell them cheaper..and we are in discussion to sign all the players we are linked with, actually desperate to sign them
Old 25-08-2020, 14:00   #27703
papaberlu
AC Milan Legend

If I had to guess the outlook of the mercato

There will be a backup for Theo if Laxalt is sold, Baka will come on loan for the midfield, one of Miranchuk or Diaz will arrive for depth, and the majority of the budget will be spent on a CB
Old 25-08-2020, 14:00   #27704
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
They're speaking as if they think we're already ready to go
Many commoders too. Some good results during unprecedented conditions and all of a sudden Pioli is a mastermind who will take us to glory...

Signature
Top 4
Old 25-08-2020, 14:03   #27705
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini SD

So basically Massara just confirmed we don't have enough money for Aurier and there aren't any suitors for Calabria so we probably won't buy a new RB.

Love to see it, another season of Calabria and Conti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
would be a wiser mercato tactic to make public statements like: our players are overvalued, we will sell them cheaper..and we are in discussion to sign all the players we are linked with, actually desperate to sign them
Maldini literally said we're negotiating for Bakayoko and he's our primary target.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Tonali will not be played infront of the defence, he is unaware defensively.

He will rotating at #10 with hakan.

Safest way to integrate him and in a couple of seasons he can be moved back to deeper position.
Old 25-08-2020, 14:08   #27706
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaberlu View Post
Massara talking about Davide Calabria: "He is a product of our youth sector. Often the values of these players are downplayed. He has done well in recent years and we do not consider him on the market."

Massara on Serge Aurier: "There are many names that come close to us. Aurier is an excellent player, but at the moment there are no conditions to think about him. He is not an objective for us."

Man not upgrading the RB position seems like a serious mistake, but I guess they haven't found anyone suitable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
So basically Massara just confirmed we don't have enough money for Aurier and there aren't any suitors for Calabria so we probably won't buy a new RB.

Love to see it, another season of Calabria and Conti.
anus...massara literally said this
Old 25-08-2020, 14:09   #27707
mALDINI03
Wonderkid

If Milan allocate more transfer funds this season as requested by fans, the losses will be even higher at the end of the financial year. And all this losses are then converted into debt which Milan need to pay interest in the next and subsequent financial statement.

In 2017, the 200m transfer spending done by the new management are eventually convert to debt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloit...l_Money_League

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes...football_clubs
Old 25-08-2020, 14:09   #27708
VooDooDoll
))<>((

nobody is on the market but if proper offer comes...

Signature

positive: leao, duarte, ibra, gabbia, hauge, donna
Old 25-08-2020, 14:10   #27709
R.Akbar
Allenatore

Well the Mercato has been pretty quite in all over Europe

Maybe its part of the Ecovidnomy impact

Signature
Ing Madya Mbangun Karso
Old 25-08-2020, 14:10   #27710
papaberlu
AC Milan Legend

I don't think there's much wrong with aiming for continuity now given the circumstances, economic loss and a short gap between seasons. Hopefully the side can pick up form and go for reinforcements in January

Chelsea is bringing in big name after big name but they'll hardly have time to prepare and mesh as a team
Old 25-08-2020, 14:13   #27711
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Quote:
I don't think there's much wrong with aiming for continuity now given the circumstances, economic loss and a short gap between seasons. Hopefully the side can pick up form and go for reinforcements in January

Chelsea is bringing in big name after big name but they'll hardly have time to prepare and mesh as a team

Ya I agree. Fine as we are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 25-08-2020, 14:16   #27712
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Yeah but just because media dont know about our transfer strategy doesnt mean we have tried.
Jup but I'm not the one saying they haven't tried for sure
Old 25-08-2020, 14:18   #27713
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Massara talking about Davide Calabria: "He is a product of our youth sector. Often the values of these players are downplayed. He has done well in recent years and we do not consider him on the market."

Massara on Serge Aurier: "There are many names that come close to us. Aurier is an excellent player, but at the moment there are no conditions to think about him. He is not an objective for us."

Man not upgrading the RB position seems like a serious mistake, but I guess they haven't found anyone suitable
Yeah, I hope this gets addressed. Declaring a player on the marcet doesn't give you leverage so I'm fine with Massara talking in one way but hopefully acting in another way behind closed doors.
Old 25-08-2020, 14:19   #27714
VooDooDoll
))<>((

WeTheReady

Signature

Old 25-08-2020, 14:29   #27715
IL-Capitano
Legenda di AC Milan

Fav. Players: too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Elliott and Gazidis were with their backs against the wall when they took over after nearly a decade of terrible management by B&G. I don't understand why some people refuse to see it.
I know it is well understood Elloitt inherited an absolute mess of an organisation. Just trying to pacify things I have said in several posts it will take a few years to clear up the mess left by B&G, sale to Li.

This will require time people need to understand that given the circumstances I think Maldini and Massara are doing very well.
Old 25-08-2020, 14:32   #27716
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

In kalulu i trust, in pioli i dont

Please give him a chance.. anything is better than conti and calabria... just give kalulu the chance, buy a rw and someone to compete with hakan.. all i ask

Signature

<3
Old 25-08-2020, 14:33   #27717
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini SD

Maldini on Gigio's renewal:
?It?s a problem, we have reached the last year of the contract, but it is right first to resolve the issue of Ibra?s renewal first. Then we will think about Gigio?s.

?We are confident because he wants to stay, there is a bit of concern because we have reached the last year, but we are ready to make offers appropriate to his value.?

Maldini on Ibra's renewal:
?We are all working hard to reach an agreement. We know it will be a short preparation, so we want to try to close in very tight deadlines.?

?It is normal that there should be a plan B, even C and D, but we have priorities and Ibrahimovic is our priority.?

Maldini on the mercato in general:
?Last year we laid the foundations for an idea of ​​Milan for the future. Nine players arrived between the summer and January,?.

?This year we will make some targeted signings. Maybe we won?t be able to make big signings like in the past, I don?t want to deceive the fans, but we are vigilant if any market opportunities arise.?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Tonali will not be played infront of the defence, he is unaware defensively.

He will rotating at #10 with hakan.

Safest way to integrate him and in a couple of seasons he can be moved back to deeper position.
Old 25-08-2020, 14:37   #27718
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Massara: ?Calabria will stay, Aurier is not an objective.?

Now confirm Castillejo and we are fine as we are.

This club is a joke.

Signature
Calabria is trash.
Old 25-08-2020, 14:39   #27719
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:

Old 25-08-2020, 14:39   #27720
VooDooDoll
))<>((

still top in europe in last 12 rounds

Signature

Closed Thread