The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?
Maldoban 48 35.82%
Bobini 28 20.90%
Bobaldini 14 10.45%
Malbo 9 6.72%
M&B 35 26.12%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2020, 01:01   #29901
MKD_z0ki
Chosen One

This is what maldini and massara apparently said.

'I promise you nothing, but then I'll give you and you'll be even happier because you didn't expect much'.

Signature
Old 30-08-2020, 01:06   #29902
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
We really are a deluded bunch... 50/60m for $
I told ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
I doubt Chelsea will pursue Dollaruma cause they have no way to get rid of Kepa's wages and then they would have 2 mammoth contracts for one position cause Raiola would easily push him to be the best paid player on that team (not even talking about transfer fees).

They will probably sign a cheaper and promissing keeper to take Kepa playing time and hope he get better or go back to Spain somehow.

Dollar make sense for PSG cause Navas will be 34 soon... But Leo has a chip on his shoulder when it comes to Milan. It's always been like that since the time he crossed town. I mean the money he made Milan pay for Paqueta was very, very generous to his home club Flamengo... The sort of generosity he never has to help Milan.
Knowing him he would rather make a deal with Raiola now to get Donnaruma for free next season just to show it to Gazidis.
Old 30-08-2020, 01:07   #29903
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
I believe in you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 30-08-2020, 01:10   #29904
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Leo a snake

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 30-08-2020, 01:12   #29905
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
I told ya
I want to keep the SoB... but the situation with his agent is ridiculous. Every 2 freaking years... and he's only 21 at this rate end up paying him CR/Messi level wage in a few years.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 30-08-2020, 01:14   #29906
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Leo a snake
You spelt Leao wrong.

Signature
Old 30-08-2020, 01:20   #29907
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Bentornato home Zlatan. 96 goals and assists combined in 105 games. What a player

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Old 30-08-2020, 01:21   #29908
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: bench suso

#Tonali says yes #Maldini to. Paul #Milan and Paul seduced him. It's not long before the OK of the #Brescia rosea.it/bfb981cbfT #serieA #premium

>Paul seduced him

Let's gooooo
Old 30-08-2020, 01:23   #29909
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Aquilani. Current AC - Ibra, Tonali, Romagnoli,Tătă

A big fat NO to Kepa.
That fucker can stay away.

Signature
Old 30-08-2020, 01:24   #29910
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon

Signature
get Borini off my team
Old 30-08-2020, 01:33   #29911
Kaka06/07
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Saelemaekers

To be fair to most this situation with riola is untenable. I think zlatan is fine but both Roma and Donna need to make a choice here. Its not like we are saying we won't pay them but this guy does not look out for his players but rather for himself.

Need to wonder if the rumors of mafia links is true with him and he is strong arming players to be his client so that when he gets a pay day he pays up to the big boys.

Otherwise it doesn't really make sense. Surely players. Can see how he has effected players careers.
Old 30-08-2020, 01:40   #29912
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
I want to keep the SoB... but the situation with his agent is ridiculous. Every 2 freaking years... and he's only 21 at this rate end up paying him CR/Messi level wage in a few years.
I agree.
Would love to keep him but he's already overpaid and it will get worse... he will ask for more money and a lesser clause. He will cost north of 8M next season (considering his brother).

Ideally we would renew him and sell Thiago Silva style... Consider that 60M and his wages buy Milan his sub (say, a player GK like Cragno or something) and also two kick ass players you pay 20M and give 2,5~3M wages.

But it's very, very hard to do this... Raiola totally want him to leave for free or for a small fee so he can get the transfer money on top of it for him, like he did with Pogba. And some club will pay him if it's cheaper than paying Milan.
Old 30-08-2020, 01:42   #29913
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

According to GDS reports, Tonali said yes to Milan, seduced by Maldini and the Rossoneri club, of which he was a fan as a child (his idol Gattuso). There is little time left to close and Cellino's yes, which could reach a total of 38 million, including 3 of bonuses, between loan and redemption.
Old 30-08-2020, 01:44   #29914
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Anything about Samu’s welcome party for Tonali?
Old 30-08-2020, 01:44   #29915
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka06/07 View Post
To be fair to most this situation with riola is untenable. I think zlatan is fine but both Roma and Donna need to make a choice here. Its not like we are saying we won't pay them but this guy does not look out for his players but rather for himself.

Need to wonder if the rumors of mafia links is true with him and he is strong arming players to be his client so that when he gets a pay day he pays up to the big boys.

Otherwise it doesn't really make sense. Surely players. Can see how he has effected players careers.
Raiola regularly gets his clients to top destinations but also left a couple of good to great players in a non CL-Milan so far.
Of course he is annoying with wages and everything but imo it is simply not true that he is bad for his players or especially bad for us compared to other agents.

If I was neutral I?d probably recommend players to take him as an agent.
Old 30-08-2020, 01:45   #29916
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Raiola totally want him to leave for free or for a small fee so he can get the transfer money on top of it for him, like he did with Pogba. And some club will pay him if it's cheaper than paying Milan.
Say it, Seven... without & we're just punks for former pizza hut employees push us around.

Signature
Old 30-08-2020, 01:45   #29917
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka06/07 View Post

The guy gets his players paid, Antonio Donnarumma is earning 1M and he?s a shit head that couldn?t cut it in Serie C. I don?t like him and I think most agents at his level are shitty, but I?m not sure we can say he doesn?t kill it for his clients in general.
Old 30-08-2020, 01:54   #29918
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Headline of tomorrow’s La Gazzetta dello Sport:

“Ibra, there is Tonali for you”

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Old 30-08-2020, 01:54   #29919
CapitanoMaldini
With Arrogance

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Anything about Samu?s welcome party for Tonali?
Cocaine.
Old 30-08-2020, 02:01   #29920
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Anything about Samu?s welcome party for Tonali?

Signature
get Borini off my team
Closed Thread