The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Definitely too bad we won't get Chiesa, sad he's going to Juve because he would be perfect here and Juve really don't need him. Dumb.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
EjhCBoVWAAAdu36

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Definitely Ajer and Chiesa. Also a lot more expensive. It hurts too much to watch that right side at times with Samu there.

The way juve have structured the deal I reckon we could compete. Give them samu on loan for the season as well. We are sending laxalt to Celtic. Change it to a swap of laxalt plus cash for Ajer.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Definitely too bad we won't get Chiesa, sad he's going to Juve because he would be perfect here and Juve really don't need him. Dumb.
No this bad. RM/RW position produces a lot. For 60 millions you better be getting a super star, a one man show. Do you see chiesa to be this player?

We are in no position to overpay, juventus can and will. They are betting on his potential. At juventus he's not even the best RW they have. It is the Swedish kid.

If by any chance kuluveski becomes available, I think this talent is worth gambling for, but for chiesa there is nothing really to regret about.

Thauvin is available for 12-15m, in his prime and more proven than chiesa.

Yes it would had been nice but not the end of the world.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
No this bad. RM/RW position produces a lot. For 60 millions you better be getting a super star, a one man show. Do you see chiesa to be this player?

We are in no position to overpay, juventus can and will. They are betting on his potential. At juventus he's not even the best RW they have. It is the Swedish kid.

If by any chance kuluveski becomes available, I think this talent is worth gambling for, but for chiesa there is nothing really to regret about.

Thauvin is available for 12-15m, in his prime and more proven than chiesa.

Yes it would had been nice but not the end of the world.

I never said he was worth 60m. Just that it's too bad we didn't get him. IMO he's ~35-40m player but Juve as you said can and will overspend so it is what it is. Value-wise Thauvin is the CLEAR choice, but money aside I would have preferred Chiesa for years to come.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't seriously expect Chiesa to come here, but I have to say going to Juve is a terrible choice for his career.

CR7 plays on the left, and if they somehow get rid of him, okay, fine. They just got Swedish RW, and they still have Berna. Fine, you'll beat Berna, but Kulusevski? Ronaldo?

And rumors are that they want him to play as LWB? Is that what he wants to do?

Very confusing choice, especially as Juve have bigger problems in midfield.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
That third goal today was thanks to Saele.
I'm really caught in a tough state of mind. I really believe Saele is the future. But I want Chiesa as well but I don't know if that will effect his development.

I think like the above poster said maybe all in all Thuavin for the price and considering he is at his peak now is best. If we were to get a RM that is. Gives Saele a chance to develop at his own pace but also gives us some more fire power right now.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We got priced out of the Chiesa sweepstakes and I’m glad we aren’t paying 60M for him. I’m not sure Thauvin is the ideal profile, but he could certainly score a lot of goals with how we are playing.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People are sad that we didn't pay 60 million + 9m per year for a glorified Borini? :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
People are sad that we didn't pay 60 million + 9m per year for a glorified Borini? :lol:

I'm certainly not.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
If the club really rates berna we should send a low ball offer to juve. See if they bite. Maybe 15 plus 10 bonuses related toapps and cl. Juve dosent seem to be getting much out of him

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Not sure I've seen anybody here wish we paid 60m for Chiesa. A lot have said too bad we didn't get him for a more reasonable price tho

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Chiesa is worth 30m...
he's a 10g 10a per season player.
anything more than that he isn't gonna deliver.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Chiesa is worth 30m...

Thing is he did that last year. At 22 yo. I think he could be more than that he can see him hitting 15g and 15a here. Not sure at juve. They seem to just buy players these days without really thinking about how they fit in.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Dalot is actually signed as a Theo backup isn't he :lol:

Yep, or for both sides since Conti's return is unknown.

If Laxalt goes to Celtic we still have 10 defenders in theory, just Conti is out for a while, Duarte is useless and Kalulu has literally zero experience.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
So at the moment it's 50-50 between Kabak and Rudiger. Curious to see who we'll choose to sign.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
So at the moment it's 50-50 between Kabak and Rudiger. Exciting to see who we'll choose to sign.

Looking at how long it is taking, I feel like we will miss on both

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Hauge > Chiesa

change my mind

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
So at the moment it's 50-50 between Kabak and Rudiger. Curious to see who we'll choose to sign.

Plan a: Kabak
Plan b: Rudiger- loan only

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Hauge > Chiesa

change my mind

Can I agree. The kid has an aura about him. Idk why or what it is. I think alot of us feel it. It just looks like he is going to be something special. For our squad it would be perfect if leao become the CF and that allows Hauge to play lw.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Chiesa is worth 30m...
He can be that if you channel all your play through him.

At juventus he will be one of the pawns.

Right now we are most sexy choice for younger players because this is what our project is all about.

Build a young team that will grow and win together.

If you look at the core of the team the oldest is 26 in hakan and the rest are a group of 21-23 years old.

Its a very exciting project for club and fans.

Even the neutral fan is excited about our project.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Chiesa is 60m, Haaland is 80m, you know where to shop from if it comes to spending this big.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I think it's more like 80% no one and 10-10 between Kabak and Rudiger.

Whatever happens..needs to happen fast. We got time till 8pm to bring the player to milano, make medicals, sign the contract and deliver it to lega..

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
fckng l'equipe gave me hope that we can get Soumare
But I know that it's false hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule