What kind of football player are you?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beckham, Sheva, Pippo, Pirlo, Maldini, Ambrosini, Pato, Nesta, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Gattuso
David Beckham, we have exactly the same weight and height, the same play-style and i have a really good right foot for set pieces, long balls, and crosses. This is most people's comments for me. When i heard he signed for AC Milan, i was driving, i really almost had an accident...

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Anywhere on the left flank, as my right foot is basically useless.
Then stopped playing as I got a job, was studying part-time and I was more into field-hockey.
Now I don't play field-hockey anymore, as my job requires me to travel.
Plus, nobody ever becomes a pro athlete in Hong Kong.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really have next to no talent so i´m playing just for fun, normaly as goalkeeper or DM.
I´m tall and fast, so coming out of the goal to challange the striker when he is trough is my biggest stregth, I also developed some good reflexes and positioning for that, while on the line i´m not really strong, but all in all its enough to make it a competition for my friends. As DM i´m playing more a free defensive role, using my physical strength to challenge for the ball when we are out of possession, but to be honest, I have next to no chance against people with a little technique:fp:

Last edited:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ahhem I dont know why milan hasn't scouted me yet I am their perfect solution
to the AM position

I've got vision unlike anything else. You can ask my friends I always get
picked first in our pick up games.:o

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
I never played anything close to pro level, but I was a great Inzaghi, and a fairly decent Maldini and Rino.

I love being a full-back, you can really make life a living hell for strikers, IDK why but the only time that I can move past someone with ball is when I'm moving close to touchline.

Being Gattuso is another level of fun, Among my friends I'm known for someone who ruins the game :), I just stay in front of defnce line and mess up attackers.

I've also have been a good poacher, I scored goals 90% like Pippo, you just put yourself in the right place in the right time, and every 10 games I played I scored one super-goal, one of my goals is still remembered by 10+ of my high school classmates, I scored from 13-14 meters header in which ball contacted beneath of post and went in , I was in my white #7 Sheva shirt :proud:

As you see, all the verbs are in past. I've not played in last 2 years and really miss it.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every kid who doesn't track back, suck technically, but score every now and then because they're in the opponent's box 90% of the game, think they're Pippo and "know how to be in the right place at the right time".

Yes I was one of those.:proud:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
I dont mean to brag but im actually pretty good technically

Still need to work on positioning and holding the ball

Other than that expect to see me at the San Siro in 2016 :cool:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Remembering my football career just makes me sad.

quite the opposite here. Every day I get better 10 years ago :o

By the time I'm 40, I'll totally be MUFan dillusional and telling people 'i could have made it pro if i didn't have a knee problem'

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
quite the opposite here. Every day I get better 10 years ago :o

By the time I'm 40, I'll totally be MUFan dillusional and telling people 'i could have made it pro if i didn't have a knee problem'

:lol: That's my excuse too, and that's why it makes me sad.

But I wish I'd have tried harder with it rather than just playing it casually for the most part.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
It's not that you get better guys, its that the people you play with are worse.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
left winger 4 lyfe

Schedule