Tell me something 'bout yourself! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Dora said:
people, i just wanted to say, if anyone knows in what way we can help Milansom, post something here or send a PM

thank you for advanced

Thanks you advanced, real I hope that all the worlds people, especially AC-MILAN club owner Berlusconi will help the Somali people who are dying.

Forza Milan
Forza Berlusconi ;)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
yonggoh said:
I smoke,drink,gamble,sleep around and addicted to the internet... no drugs tho
:)
Are you kidding me ?:conf:

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
Yuchen Fish said:
If you have chances to go to China, there are a lot of delicious you can eat !!

Do you like to eat Chinese food ??:conf:

i have been to china before. i wish i can go there once more time. :D i've been to beijing, su zhou (i like this city, it's so peaceeefull), hang zhou, guilin, shanghai, guang zhou, and hong kong. yup chinese food is nice too. btw i eat it almost everyday. :)
i like dim sum the best esp the one that i eat in hong kong. it's sooo delicioussss... do you like it?

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Yuchen Fish said:
Malaysia is a beautifu country, although i had never been Malaysia, i had been read some books and see some pictures of Malaysia, it very nice. I hope i will go to Malaysia in the future !!!:)

By the way, i think there are also some CHinese in Malaysia, do you have some Chinese friends in Malaysia ??:conf:

yeap our country is sort of beautiful,
one thing is we are save from natural disaster except for one area that was hit by last year terrible tsunami :cry:

..and yes in Malaysia we have Chinese Indians and natives Malays(Muslims)

and yes I have a lot of Chinese friends and we all get along very well, the three races also fought for our independence from the British in 1957. So we are very united. ;)

yeap I too like chinese food, and I'm a vegetarian :)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
milan_rockz said:
i have been to china before. i wish i can go there once more time. :D i've been to beijing, su zhou (i like this city, it's so peaceeefull), hang zhou, guilin, shanghai, guang zhou, and hong kong. yup chinese food is nice too. btw i eat it almost everyday. :)
i like dim sum the best esp the one that i eat in hong kong. it's sooo delicioussss... do you like it?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Are you sure you are only 16 ???? I am very impress you !!!! The cities which you had been visited are the best + most beautiful + richest cities !!! How can you visit so many best cities !!!! Yes, Su Zhou and Hang Zhou are the best in my opinion. And there is a CHinese saying : " Su Hang is the heaven ( Su Hang means Su Zhong and Hang Zhou )."

And Gui Lin is also the most perfect nature area in China.

BeiJing, ShangHai, GuangZhou and Hong Kong are the richest cities in China.

Sorry i had never eaten dim sum ( Maybe i had eaten it. But i mean dim sum is the name of the food in Cantonese, i can't speak Cantonese, so i don't know how to translate it into Chinese ).

By the way, have you ever eaten Beijing Bake Duck ? THat is also delicious.

Metalheadache said:
yeap our country is sort of beautiful,
one thing is we are save from natural disaster except for one area that was hit by last year terrible tsunami :cry:
Yes i know that terrible tsunami, i hope it won't happen again :head:

..and yes in Malaysia we have Chinese Indians and natives Malays(Muslims)

and yes I have a lot of Chinese friends and we all get along very well, the three races also fought for our independence from the British in 1957. So we are very united. ;)

yeap I too like chinese food, and I'm a vegetarian :)
That's sounds really good !!! So i guess you can speak at least 3 languages :

Malaysia language, English and Chinese ( and i guess maybe you can speak 2 more other languages, can you ? ).

You are a vegetarian ?? Can you eat sea-food ?? If you can, you can try to use tomatos and shrimp to cook !! This is very delicious and if you want try it, i will tell you how to do it next time !!

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
I am happy because I bought today today two tickets for the Steaua-Rapid match (quarter final of the Uefa Cup). Forza :star: Steaua :star: !!!

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Yuchen Fish said:
Yes i know that terrible tsunami, i hope it won't happen again :head:

Thanks man ;)

That's sounds really good !!! So i guess you can speak at least 3 languages :

Malaysia language, English and Chinese ( and i guess maybe you can speak 2 more other languages, can you ? ).

yeap I used to go for mandarin classes when I was 8 but had to stop as I'm loaded with other tuitions :cry:
I want to go for classes again as now I have about 2-3 months holiday :)
yea besides that I also speak my mother tuongue language (tamil -one of the language in India) just like in China they've got Hokkien, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hakka. In India we have Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam etc there are loads of languages. My parents are a mix of Tamil+Telugu+Malayalam. :)

You are a vegetarian ?? Can you eat sea-food ?? If you can, you can try to use tomatos and shrimp to cook !! This is very delicious and if you want try it, i will tell you how to do it next time !!

nope :head: I wasn't born a vegetarian, but at 18 i became vegetarian and nope I don't eat any meat.. but we buy a lot of this mock-meat (mushrooms and soya that tastes like mutton and chicken) these meat are made in China and Japan ;)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roksana said:
I really like music from the 60s. Especially the Beatles and Simon and Garfunkel.
I love 60s music as well, plus the 70s and 80s. I could show someone the artist list on my iPod and they probably wouldn't know who most of the singers are on there. There's just nothing special about the music scene today, but that's just my opinion.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
BMWTaylor said:
I love 60s music as well, plus the 70s and 80s. I could show someone the artist list on my iPod and they probably wouldn't know who most of the singers are on there. There's just nothing special about the music scene today, but that's just my opinion.
I agree with u...most music today isn't really good. I don't like listpop...but there r some cool music from these days too, like travis, coldplay, rhcp :cool:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
BMWTaylor said:

check out this song called when the stars go blue by venke knutsen and kurt nilsen

Last edited:

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista said:
check out this song called when the stars go blue by venke knutson and kurt nilson
They're actually named KnutsEn and NilsEn, not KnutsON and NilsON....I've heard that song btw, and It's not so good....I like Kurt's voice, but I don't like hers....she's not good...

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Roksana said:
They're actually named KnutsEn and NilsEn, not KnutsON and NilsON....I've heard that song btw, and It's not so good....I like Kurt's voice, but I don't like hers....she's not good...

im sorry for the spelling errors. i change them now. also do u know Christine Guldbrandsen ? her song surfing in the air is nice but a little too slow. :D

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista said:
im sorry for the spelling errors. i change them now. also do u know Christine Guldbrandsen ? her song surfing in the air is nice but a little too slow. :D
Yeah, I know her...don't like her though...U heard of Return? They're good! Norwegian rock band from the 80s :cool:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Roksana said:
Yeah, I know her...don't like her though...U heard of Return? They're good! Norwegian rock band from the 80s :cool:

i have listened to the song when the stars go blue about 30 times in a day :star: :D

and no sorry i dont know them. but i know a-ha , an 80s band :tongue:

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
Yuchen Fish said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Are you sure you are only 16 ???? I am very impress you !!!! The cities which you had been visited are the best + most beautiful + richest cities !!! How can you visit so many best cities !!!! Yes, Su Zhou and Hang Zhou are the best in my opinion. And there is a CHinese saying : " Su Hang is the heaven ( Su Hang means Su Zhong and Hang Zhou )."

And Gui Lin is also the most perfect nature area in China.

BeiJing, ShangHai, GuangZhou and Hong Kong are the richest cities in China.

Sorry i had never eaten dim sum ( Maybe i had eaten it. But i mean dim sum is the name of the food in Cantonese, i can't speak Cantonese, so i don't know how to translate it into Chinese ).

By the way, have you ever eaten Beijing Bake Duck ? THat is also delicious.

yup. i'm still 16. :D :D i kinda remember also that there was a chinese saying that girls who come from suzhou and hangzhou are beautiful.

i think dimsum= 点 心. is that rite? i know that the beijing bake duck is nice but i never tried it before. i feel so pity towards the duck so i don't dare to eat it. :D

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roksana said:
I really like music from the 60s. Especially the Beatles and Simon and Garfunkel.

me too!!

I listen to this radio station Light & Easy and they play all the oldies hehe
...and yeap I like most of em' but don't quite know their names :conf:
especially Simon and Garfunkel's Sound Of Silence

check out my What kind of music do you listen to? thread :D

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Metalheadache said:
I listen to this radio station Light & Easy and they play all the oldies hehe
Can you share an online link, please ?

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm tired.....zzZzZzzzz.....

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
Can you share an online link, please ?

hey buddy umm here's the link to the station's website
www.lightradio.com.my

well I hope it works - for ya to register! ;)
cos I'm not too sure myself on how to do it online?! :conf:

Last edited:

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Dora said:
i like singing, but i'm not good at dancing :head:

Go to school dance :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Milansom said:
Go to school dance :D

You know I was thinking to go in school dancing during summer when I will have free time , but here if you want to go in school dace you must have also partner.. opposite pole ofcourse.. :D

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
i like languages very much ! german italian and norwegian. :D norwegian is the hardest for me because there is no norwegian language school here. but for italian and german , i studied them at the school. i can only study norwegian from the internet :(

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
i have 30GB of MP3s

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
don't worry you are surely better at it than me;)
Are you a good singer + good dancer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule