Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
He is ................... terrible.

People say he got better in the second half. I digress.
Every time there were crosses coming to his side it was Locatelli coming to the rescue.

He is a David Luiz kind of player. Not really a CB.

Agreed with most of this. he sucked today, but I wouldn't label him as terrible yet. I am baffled by the tards who think he did well.. he let so many runners in behind him, both times Icardi muffed his shot it was Gomez who he beat, he was late closing down on Candreva for the goal (Kucka is also massively at fault there, just watch how lazy kucka is for that goal.... wow...) and he had plenty of time to close him down. Yes he did get better in the 2nd half, but his 1st half was to awful and cost us a goal. I think if he learns some control he may pan out to be a good CB, it's too early to call him crap and I think we are way to quick to pass judgement just like with so many of our good youths we have let go without giving them a fair shake. Yes, I agree he played like crap today and Loca or Paletta bailed him out several times, but he showed improvement and hopefully can come good.

Last edited:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Gomez has his moments, but certainly isn't ready to be a regular starter. I see similarities between Gomez and Zapata.

He should be sent on loan to a mid table Serie A club for a season.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No Milan player completed more passes (51), made more interceptions (3), clearances (12) and accurate long balls (7) than Gustavo Gomez. Sucked

Paletta 0 tackles, 0 clearences, only 18 passes made. Was ok

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
He wasn't shittier than our other defenders

let's just say that

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
He defended like a true south american, had a fine game, but for me his style doesn't suit modern football, at least for teams who want to control the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He defended like a true south american, had a fine game, but for me his style doesn't suit modern football, at least for teams who want to control the game

This. Looked shaky af on the ball in the first half but showed hes a real tough defender as the game went on.

He'll develop into a good player, maybe not Milan material, but let's just say I don't think we'll lose any money on him.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
This. Looked shaky af on the ball in the first half but showed hes a real tough defender as the game went on.

He'll develop into a good player, maybe not Milan material, but let's just say I don't think we'll lose any money on him.

You can play well while looking shaky....it's part of the reason why the forum is currently in a civil war over his performance.

All in all he got the job done. I am happy with his performance. He made a few shit plays and made some mistakes but overall he was decent. Can't ask for much more from a current sub for Roma

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I think he can suit Romagnoli as his CB partner. But he needs to keep improving. He won a lot aerial balls as well this game.

All in all he had a decent performance against Pescara and a better one against Inter.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
gg, managed a game where we sit deep.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Great defending skills, shockingly amateurish passing. Needs improvement there ASAP, otherwise he's really good. Better than what the haters have been saying.

I thought today was his best passing game IMO.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Two good performances in a row. Improve your passing please

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He was more calm than the last time.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like he's starting to get more comfortable, hope he can keep up the good work

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I thought he was good against Inter.

He was great in the air.

Not seeing all the hatred.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Seems like he's steadily improving. Still feel that a 6 month loan to a Serie A club will be great for him.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
no loan...we have only four CB's

if he keeps getting chances, he'll improve here, the same as locatelli

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Has been improving and looking better. Seems to be adjusting well to Europe/Serie A.

I still feel that a loan to a mid-level club where he plays every weekend would be huge for his progress. Similar to how Suso and Paletta where loaned out until they were ready to be part of the starting XI. Keep in mind he's young and still has a lot of time to improve.

Huge challenge ahead vs Napoli. Will be interesting to see how he deals with Napoli's tiny skilled devils on the ball. Will be tough.

Reaction score
True! If he will get some continuity I'm sure he will improve. You can't be in form when you play the odd matches.

I really like him and I wish I could see him play more.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
True! If he will get some continuity I'm sure he will improve. You can't be in form when you play the odd matches.

I really like him and I wish I could see him play more.

I like Gomez and would like to see him play more, but Paletta-Romagnoli is our best centre back pair. I just hope he is content with being our number one back up centre half. He's still young though, so maybe in a few years he can emerge as a regular

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Absolute garbage.

Schedule