The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
5th of July:

Mirabelli: "Keita was a target but he was handled in a certain way. He doesn't fall in our plans anymore."
y7zbGTS.gif

Googy

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Sheva Pirlo
Hey people,
I am new here.
I am a Milan fan since 1994, when I started watching football. The first time I found this forum was in 2006. I used to follow it every now and then. The last few years have been really painful. This year is looks really exciting. I would like to be part of the forum and share nice discussions with you guys.
Cheers

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey people,
I am new here.
I am a Milan fan since 1994, when I started watching football. The first time I found this forum was in 2006. I used to follow it every now and then. The last few years have been really painful. This year is looks really exciting. I would like to be part of the forum and share nice discussions with you guys.
Cheers

Hi, welcome

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan, here's the weekly medical bulletin: official.

Fassone had announced it, and now it is reality: every Tuesday at 19:15 during the Milan News section, Milan Gianluca Melegati will provide a medical bulletin in which he will know the status of the injured.

According to Melegati, there is positive news regarding the conditions of Biglia and Bonaventura. The first recovery is well ahead of time. There is caution but the club has to recover it quickly. Also optimistic about Bonaventura, which will be within 2-3 weeks. Montolivo suffered a fatigue, nothing serious. Romagnoli is back with the team and goes to recovery.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey people,
I am new here.
Cheers

Welcome, Googy!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Hey people,
I am new here.
Cheers

Welcome!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Hey people,
I am new here.
Cheers

Welcome.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Hey people,
I am new here.
Cheers

welcome googy!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I am not feeling positive on Bonaventura this year. starting the season with 1 month injury will hit his form really bad and he'll need a couple of months to hit form. he already looked very rusty in pre-seasaon.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
I read earlier today that Milan made a new offer for Keita (15m + Niang and Paletta).

Is that the one Lotito confirmed to have accepted?

No. He said we offered 35 earlier that summer, but that Keita only wanted Juve, who offered 15.

Now Lazio want Paletta and Niang, so our offer will probably change. It all comes down to what Keita himself wants, though. We can always come to an arrangement with Lazio.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
U mean the guy who always scores against juve :lol:

ja something wrong with that list... even has Higsy on 0 goals vs us :fp:

Weren't you a No7 at one time?

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No. He said we offered 35 earlier that summer, but that Keita only wanted Juve, who offered 15.

Now Lazio want Paletta and Niang, so our offer will probably change. It all comes down to what Keita himself wants, though. We can always come to an arrangement with Lazio.

I see.

Having received a 20+ million offer for Niang, I think 15m + him and Paletta is very generous. Even though Spartak massively overvalued Niang hahaha

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

actually different sources saying we made another offer with niang and paletta plus 15 for Keita

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Gotta love the downfall of Barcelona. Never liked their success. Real's I can take, but not Barcas.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Pagni (Repubblica): Three days ago we reported of an offer for Keita from Milan. Today,
the confirmation that the offer is money + Niang + Paletta.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We really are one injury away from a disaster when it comes to Hakan and Suso atm in their respective roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule