CM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know if SI has released the new CM yet? And if so is it available in Sweden? Can one download it on internet?
I'm getting quite frustrated at not playing it, so won't y'all be a pal and help a Milan-brother out?

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
OK, SI Games hasn't released CM4 out, and has not as yet posted a release date, a demo, or even a list of whats in the game. However, info will be out soon and the game SHOULD be out in 2002, most prob in november or december. check out the official site at www.sigames.com .

BTW, next time, only post Milan discussions in this forum. This should be in off topic

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm re-downloading Championship Manager 01/02. ;)

So any recent updates?

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We are all waiting for the new Championship Manager to come out... and we are all going to BUY it right.. :)

..please do not discuss warez or illegal game downloading... read the "Forum rules."

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Its definatley out in November I think. Its not all that dear to buy anyway. Probably about £25 about 40 euros? :conf:
Another good game coming out is Pro Evolution Soccer 2 , for the Playstation 2. That will rule :)

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has CM 00/01 season? Im not sure if its part 3 or what i just know the season but the game right, whenever i use an Italian team (sniff sniff :cry: ) i don't get very far before it shuts down to windows. This is really sad cause most of my favourite teams are in Italy.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
mamma_mia! - Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 2:32 am Post subject:
I was just wondering if anyone has CM 00/01 season? Im not sure if its part 3 or what i just know the season but the game right, whenever i use an Italian team (sniff sniff ) i don't get very far before it shuts down to windows. This is really sad cause most of my favourite teams are in Italy.

Did you download a demo. I did from a site for 01/02 and the demo only allows you to get to a certain point then it automaticall shuts down. :rolleyes:

Schedule