The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 12-03-2019, 18:31   #881
mato
World Cup Winner

He needs to play against Inter. He has so much desire he's more likely to score than Piatek.
mato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 18:46   #882
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mato View Post
He needs to play against Inter. He has so much desire he's more likely to score than Piatek.
brk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2019, 23:27   #883
sheva
World Cup Winner

again came on and again, did nothing.

loan him next season and get a proven striker, maybe Dzeko when Roma won't qualify for CL?
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 07:10   #884
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 10:29   #885
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

did nothing? almost scored the equilizer.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 12:24   #886
Rumpelstiltskin
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Suso, Kessie, Hakan.

Yep. Did nothing.

Signature

Ellyse Perry
Rumpelstiltskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 14:17   #887
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

He didnt even cry...

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 15:06   #888
acm55
Rossonero

Cutrone trained today at Milanello and will be available for the game against Lazio on Wednesday. [http://MilanNews.it ]

Signature
FORZA MILAN!
acm55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2019, 11:57   #889
Noyon9s
Super Pippo <3

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo

Came off the bench in the u21 match and made a big difference. I think if he works on his passing and dribbling he can be moulded into a capable support striker for Piatek. His main ability seems to be making space for others, and a good snap shot. We would be foolish to sell another young talent. I think sometimes people forget he basically carried the forward position for the past two seasons before Piatek.

I really think the next two seasons will be huge for Cutrone, where he can either blow up, or stagnate. I'm hoping to see him get more goals next season and be a difference maker.

Signature
Noyon9s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2019, 00:42   #890
Noyon9s
Super Pippo <3

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo

Finally back on the scoresheet!

Another great game by Cutrone, showing again he is great at making space for others and being a danger in the box. I can actually see him being moulded into a similar role Quag and Defrel played where they would drift wide to pick up the ball wide and interchange on the press. While Piatek bombs in the box. I hope Giampaolo can mould him into a stronger player.

Signature
Noyon9s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2019, 02:05   #891
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyon9s View Post
Came off the bench in the u21 match and made a big difference. I think if he works on his passing and dribbling he can be moulded into a capable support striker for Piatek. His main ability seems to be making space for others, and a good snap shot. We would be foolish to sell another young talent. I think sometimes people forget he basically carried the forward position for the past two seasons before Piatek.

I really think the next two seasons will be huge for Cutrone, where he can either blow up, or stagnate. I'm hoping to see him get more goals next season and be a difference maker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyon9s View Post
Finally back on the scoresheet!

Another great game by Cutrone, showing again he is great at making space for others and being a danger in the box. I can actually see him being moulded into a similar role Quag and Defrel played where they would drift wide to pick up the ball wide and interchange on the press. While Piatek bombs in the box. I hope Giampaolo can mould him into a stronger player.
Forza Cutrone! I hope Giampaolo is watching and requests management for him to stay. If funds are really a problem give Piatek and Cutrone a great midfield behind them and watch them explode.

Signature
Past Present Future
truant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2019, 03:02   #892
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Yes.
His problems lately have mostly been psychological. There's so much will and fire in him but it seems to have come at the cost of composure. He needs some calmness and assurances. Hopefully that goal did some good.

But he was back to being angry and frustrated(understandably) when that selfish twat Bonazzolli, among others, went for the goal himself rather than setting up a free Cutrone.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2019, 08:38   #893
Ronin
Suso's left foot

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Give him a season as starter and watch him explode. I wouldn't mind loaning him, but selling would be foolish. Only Justin Bieber fans would want that

Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:10   #894
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

i'm willing to bet if he becomes first choice starter he will score 20+ goals. kid has goal written all over him. he can coexist with piatek in two striker system if we play pressing game.
Old Yesterday, 10:29   #895
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Cutrone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloAgain View Post
i'm willing to bet if he becomes first choice starter he will score 20+ goals. kid has goal written all over him. he can coexist with piatek in two striker system if we play pressing game.
I really don't see any of this happening

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:31   #896
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

If he can regain the confidence and coolness he used to have then 20+ goals should be no problem. He scored 18 in 2017-18 season. 10 in Serie A, 6 in EL and 2 in Coppa(one against Inter). That was without any penalties. Only playing sporadically. Scoring as a starter and off the bench. In a team that wasn't exactly spoiling the forwards with chances.

Some of you were saying he's nothing but a supersub, but his drought began when he became a sub permanently.
And this is why I'm not sure he can regain his form here.
He's too ambitious to be a reserve. He lost his head when it became clear Piatek's not here to play 2nd fiddle.

Still I hope we keep him(and Piatek).

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:32   #897
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

if we are going to play two striker system as reported, it would be beyond foolish to let him go. also we don't have any guarantee how long piatek will be staying here.