The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 23:21   #81
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Itís not a suso problem at all lmao

Just play 433 and buy Neymar for lw, paqueta as lcm
Old 12-11-2018, 23:22   #82
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
It’s not a suso problem at all lmao

Just play 433 and buy Neymar for lw, paqueta as lcm

but yeah, its not Suso's problem, its team problems or THE Suso problem, if Suso is so essential for us that we have to reject all non winger formations cause of him.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 12-11-2018, 23:28   #83
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, KakŠ, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
that Suso problem really limits us if only he could play anything other than RW..
It's a bit limiting but hardly a big issue within context. Suso is only really good on the right wing but at least he's really good

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

Aspiring Head of Milan Lab
Old 12-11-2018, 23:36   #84
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Fucking Suso is so good we have to accommodate him... Fucking hell!

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Old 12-11-2018, 23:43   #85
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Someone's been using precious tools again

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 12-11-2018, 23:58   #86
omer486
National Team Player

They could play 41212 or 4312 with Suso on right wing and no left winger. So upfront would a playmaker, striker and right winger. Team doesn't have to play a left winger just because they are playing a right winger.

Last edited by omer486; 13-11-2018 at 00:00.
Old 13-11-2018, 00:12   #87
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

raiola keeps talking about how great his relationship with milan is and lemme tell you something it's not because he wants ibra to return because that makes raiola no money and all raiola cares about is money

so lemme just let you in on a little secret that this is the summer that lozano arrives to milan. it wouldve been this past summer, but not enough time and not enough raport w the walking gut

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
Old 13-11-2018, 00:38   #88
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, KakŠ, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

2019 summer of burrito? I love it.

Signature

Old 13-11-2018, 00:52   #89
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

We can get Alexis Sanchez

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Old 13-11-2018, 01:23   #90
Batman
Team Doctor

Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
raiola keeps talking about how great his relationship with milan is and lemme tell you something it's not because he wants ibra to return because that makes raiola no money and all raiola cares about is money

so lemme just let you in on a little secret that this is the summer that lozano arrives to milan. it wouldve been this past summer, but not enough time and not enough raport w the walking gut
If we got lozano, who you've been talking about since this summer (), you gotta make leaf and patosheva get your name tatted on em.
Old 13-11-2018, 01:40   #91
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

Lozano is a good talent, but he's mostly a runner. Reminds me a lot of El Shaaraway. If we're not playing on the counter his offensive influence will be lessened. Great engine tho, never stops.
Old 13-11-2018, 01:52   #92
Samaldinho
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
We can get Alexis Sanchez
Do we really want to pay what it would cost to get him?

I don't.
Old 13-11-2018, 01:52   #93
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Whatís with Neruda and local thug war?
Old 13-11-2018, 02:11   #94
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Pretty standard commode skirmishing.

Signature

Old 13-11-2018, 02:25   #95
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
If what Gattuso is saying is accurate he's in this poor form because of his injured ankle. He for sure wasn't playing if our squad wasn't that thin due to injuries as it is right now. And Laxalt being in piss-poor form too doesn't help neither.

It's tough to rate our current players and coach at the moment. Under normal corcumstances they deserved every harsh critics on earth. But right now many of them play injured or not fully-fit (Hakan, Kessie, Abate, Cutrone, Higuain) because they are forced to do so due to the many injured ones (Calabria, Musa, Biglia, Bonaventura, Caldara, and smh Conti). And the ones left to rotate with are utter garbage players coming from the previews two managements (Borini, Montolivio, Bertolacci, Mauri).

Until the Juve-game we were 4th. After the Lazio-game we could be back there. I guess considering all the circumstances there is little to nothing to complain about if we somehow manage to stay in near reach of 4th place until january.

-EDIT-

That's also why these days I'm not bitching too much about Gattuso. I think none could grab many more points than he did in the last two weeks given how we played 5 games in two weeks (basically 1 game all three days) with such a thin squad and still managed to win 3, draw 1 and only loose to Juve (who even under better circumstances no one would expect or even demand a win).

This what I already said in the previous commode but again playing through injury does not mean you have to play like shit.

Hakan isnít showing improvement, the only good game heís had so far is the Roma game. We are nearing the mid season. Something is really wrong right there.

He ended last season on a high, scoring against bologna and fiorentina and assisting 4 in 2 games.

We all got excited and we all expected heíll pick up where he left off.

I donít want to get into his personal life but this isnít the first time when he has something with this magnitude.

I remember reading an article about him and Omer Topark when some Turkish player went into their hotel room and kicked their ass under gun point because they messed with his wife.

Real question is do we want to endorse this type of players who pretty much have chronic shit going on in their life?

If his problem is like suso (canít finish full season) then we know what we are getting and how to rectify the problem.
Old 13-11-2018, 03:47   #96
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

5 pages a day?

Wow guys. Bang up job.

At this rate we’ve got an entire year until the next commode

And don’t give me that mercato post surge crap

Let’s go, lurkers. Post

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

Forza Nicky
Old 13-11-2018, 04:20   #97
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
This what I already said in the previous commode but again playing through injury does not mean you have to play like shit.

Hakan isnít showing improvement, the only good game heís had so far is the Roma game. We are nearing the mid season. Something is really wrong right there.

He ended last season on a high, scoring against bologna and fiorentina and assisting 4 in 2 games.

We all got excited and we all expected heíll pick up where he left off.

I donít want to get into his personal life but this isnít the first time when he has something with this magnitude.

I remember reading an article about him and Omer Topark when some Turkish player went into their hotel room and kicked their ass under gun point because they messed with his wife.

Real question is do we want to endorse this type of players who pretty much have chronic shit going on in their life?

If his problem is like suso (canít finish full season) then we know what we are getting and how to rectify the problem.
Did not know about previous reports. Not good to continuously have these off field distractions

Signature
Old 13-11-2018, 06:04   #98
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Hakan has constantly had off field problems. He left Germany after burning so many bridges.. So I might not be entirely surprised if the club chooses to sell him if the performances donít improve this season. He wonít get as long a rope as Suso or someone else will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature
Old 13-11-2018, 07:29   #99
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz10 View Post
Lozano is a good talent, but he's mostly a runner. Reminds me a lot of El Shaaraway. If we're not playing on the counter his offensive influence will be lessened. Great engine tho, never stops.
lot more technical and fitter than el mummy boy.
Old 13-11-2018, 09:17   #100
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

If we miss on Tonali I’m not gonna be happy. Get this guy in.

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken, the sleeping giant just hit snooze on its alarm 🔴⚫️

Closed Thread