Official Scottish Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2011/2012 Scottish Premier League title?

• Total voters

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
calum has gone mad and i dont blame him

cheers

4-2? Way cool! *high-fives Calum, though she thinks he has flipped* :D

Heh. He'll probably go on an all-night bender after Celtic's pasting tonight. Why any self-respecting Milan fan ever wanted him here, I'll never know.

Flipped? Gone mad? I reckon my hatred for Celtic and consequent jubilation at their long overdue horsing/rafting/tanking/pumping/humiliation at the hands of the mighty Dons is perfectly logical, thanks very much :)

I have 4 exams this week so can't even go out on the lash to celebrate tonight - arse :(

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Wow Calum, congrats!:star: I was going to say don't get too carried away with the celebrating, but I'm a little too late for that.:D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Hey Calum. whats the opinion of Dennis Law in Scotland? I read he was voted best Scottish player of the last 50 years...

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey Calum. whats the opinion of Dennis Law in Scotland? I read he was voted best Scottish player of the last 50 years...

Generally considered one of our all time greats, right up there with the likes of Kenny Dalgleish. Born in Aberdeen :)

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
By the way, in the unlikely event that I haven't been irritating enough tonight, I should warn y'all that this is nothing compared to how much of a dick I'm gan to be if we beat the blue cheek of the Old Firm arse on Saturday :tongue:

Reaction score
Cheers boys!

Aberdeen 4-2 Celtic
Me still here - BANNED Holy Goalie

Despite a few wins at Parkhead, that's the first time since 8 years ago (the night we pelted them with snowballs :D) that we've beat them at Pittodrie, and it is so fucking sweet to do it like this - a total fucking demolition and a humiliation for the hooped minks. We were ahead 1-0 and 2-1, they equalised twice, but then they fell to pieces and started losing the plot. 2 goals for big Zander, who was fucking immense at the back and caused havoc in their box. Character and passion triumph over big wages and bigger egos.

Despite the early kick-off and restrictions on the ultras, there was a big, loud, angry, ugly atmosphere - the Pitt' at its best. Bruises everywhere from getting dragged down a row of seats by some guy who decided to give me a hug when we scored our third. Then fell off my seat when standing on it "waving" goodbye to the "Greatest Fans In The World" (gets me every time:D).

Boruc was "injured" (drunk ;)) in the warm-up, Nakamura, the overrated cunt, did the square route of fuck all, Aiden McGeady got halfed by local hero Darren Mackie, and Neil Lennon threw a tantrum at the ref at the end, despite the fact that he'd given them everything. Every one of them needs to get it right up them, the overpaid, arrogant pricks.

And the "greatest fans in the world" were VERY quiet in the second half, most of them left before the end. Surely made the Holy Goalie proud (hope that gype was there).

Think that about covers it :D

And Dundee Utd got humped 0-4 at home to Motherwell, meaning that we're going 3rd. Rangers come to Pittodrie next week...

The better team won, well done you deserved it. We are not good enough and we know it. But, the news that Mark Brown was in goals must have made you know you would win? Come on the guy is shite and should have saved at least 2 of the goals.

Don't know what atmosphere your talking about, I didn't hear it. I am hoping your "pit" isn't the big 2 tier stand behind the goals as I was in section P of the South Stand, right next to the corner flag basically and they only made a noise when they scored and at full time. There was loads of empty seats in there as well hahan and the full Aberdeen end. I never really heard any of the other stands as they were drowned out by our singing.

And the bolded bit lol don't you like lying. What about the 2nd goal which should have been ruled out for offside as Diamond was about 5 yards offside and tried to/did touch the ball and then Duff from that. Should have been ruled out. The 3rd was just a joke, about 3 Aberdeen players were offside when the goal went in and the ref blew for a foul, so Celtic stopped playing and then you scored. It was disallowed to start off with and the Aberdeen supporting linesman then allowed it. What a cheat.

Nakamura usually does nothing, apart from a free kick he is pretty much useless. Makes no impact at all most of the time. He has more talent than anyone in the SPL though, he is just isn't suited to the SPL where teams try to kick you rather than play football, Aberdeen a great example of this.

We weren't quiet tbh, even when we were losing 4-2 we were still outsinging you, which shows how good we are. Hardly anyone left before the end lol why are you lying? We were singing "We are Celtic supporters faithful through and through"

I was there yes, had a weird day to say the least. Upon arriving in Aberdeen, well I think it was, it was a little road through a bunch of fields so it must have been. We seen this inbred bastard with a chainsaw shouting and waving at us, typical aberdeen lad. Then we went to a pub in the middle of nowhere called the Neuk Inn or something. How cold is it up there as well lol, I left my jumper on the bus and was freezing all game. Anyway I already said the better team won but dont get carried away, you havent beat us in a while and we have hammered you a few times like 5-1 at Pittodrie last season so enjoy your win cause it won't happen again any time soon.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The better team won, well done you deserved it. We are not good enough and we know it. But, the news that Mark Brown was in goals must have made you know you would win? Come on the guy is shite and should have saved at least 2 of the goals.

Don't know what atmosphere your talking about, I didn't hear it. I am hoping your "pit" isn't the big 2 tier stand behind the goals as I was in section P of the South Stand, right next to the corner flag basically and they only made a noise when they scored and at full time. There was loads of empty seats in there as well hahan and the full Aberdeen end. I never really heard any of the other stands as they were drowned out by our singing.

And the bolded bit lol don't you like lying. What about the 2nd goal which should have been ruled out for offside as Diamond was about 5 yards offside and tried to/did touch the ball and then Duff from that. Should have been ruled out. The 3rd was just a joke, about 3 Aberdeen players were offside when the goal went in and the ref blew for a foul, so Celtic stopped playing and then you scored. It was disallowed to start off with and the Aberdeen supporting linesman then allowed it. What a cheat.

Nakamura usually does nothing, apart from a free kick he is pretty much useless. Makes no impact at all most of the time. He has more talent than anyone in the SPL though, he is just isn't suited to the SPL where teams try to kick you rather than play football, Aberdeen a great example of this.

We weren't quiet tbh, even when we were losing 4-2 we were still outsinging you, which shows how good we are. Hardly anyone left before the end lol why are you lying? We were singing "We are Celtic supporters faithful through and through"

I was there yes, had a weird day to say the least. Upon arriving in Aberdeen, well I think it was, it was a little road through a bunch of fields so it must have been. We seen this inbred bastard with a chainsaw shouting and waving at us, typical aberdeen lad. Then we went to a pub in the middle of nowhere called the Neuk Inn or something. How cold is it up there as well lol, I left my jumper on the bus and was freezing all game. Anyway I already said the better team won but dont get carried away, you havent beat us in a while and we have hammered you a few times like 5-1 at Pittodrie last season so enjoy your win cause it won't happen again any time soon.

I love how you start the post with "the better team won" then launch into a stream of bitter gibberish and digs at our city, team and fans :D The classic Celtic "we were robbed" hand-wringing and conspiracy theories ain't going to take this one away from us, I'm afraid, so I'm nae even going to bother getting bogged down in arguing with you over any of the "points" you've made. I'm going to be jubilant and will see everything through my red-tinted specs; you're going to be bitter and try to claim the referee was the Reverend Ian Paisley and our fans just sat about with our hands in our pockets whilst the Greatest Fans In The World continued their merry jigging and non-sectarian singing 'til the (extremely) bitter end. If you want an endless, tedious "debate", I suggest you try some fans of your sister club.

Nice to know you're hurting enough to post all that, though :)

Shall we drop it now we've both said our piece then? I'll need to tone down the shite I talk in this thread if there's actually going to be someone reading it ;)

Have you by any chance had another account on here, by the way?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love how you start the post with "the better team won" then launch into a stream of bitter gibberish and digs at our city, team and fans :D The classic Celtic "we were robbed" hand-wringing and conspiracy theories ain't going to take this one away from us, I'm afraid, so I'm nae even going to bother getting bogged down in arguing with you over any of the "points" you've made. I'm going to be jubilant and will see everything through my red-tinted specs; you're going to be bitter and try to claim the referee was the Reverend Ian Paisley and our fans just sat about with our hands in our pockets whilst the Greatest Fans In The World continued their merry jigging and non-sectarian singing 'til the (extremely) bitter end. If you want an endless, tedious "debate", I suggest you try some fans of your sister club.

Nice to know you're hurting enough to post all that, though :)

Shall we drop it now we've both said our piece then? I'll need to tone down the shite I talk in this thread if there's actually going to be someone reading it ;)

Have you by any chance had another account on here, by the way?

The ref blew for a foul for Celtic. Then Aberdeen scored after that. It was disallowed to start off with then he went and spoke to the linesman and it was allowed. Cheating bastards. Strachan asked the 4th official why it counted and he said "sorry my earpiece is broke"(the same excuse the linesman used when Rangers robbed Dundee United at Ibrox last season with 3 ludicrous decisions in their favour) then 10 minutes later he asked again and the 4th official didn't answer him. As Strachan said everyone in the ground thought it was disallowed and accepted that, the Aberdeen bench didn't even argue about it, then a minute later they were celebrating it. Also, did you see when the ref was running and had a red card out to send of Kerr for his tackle with studs showing, he then put it back in his pocket and nothing was said.

No mention of it in any of the papers or anything, there was outrage when we got a semi dodgy decision in our favour earlier this season. Why so quiet now?

That's why we're paranoid, that's why we're paranoid, that's why we're paranoid, that's why we're paranoid (h5)

That helped you win, I'm not saying it's the reason you won but it may well be, we will never know. We are pish though and we know it. I think we will still win the league but our team just isn't good enough to represent Celtic, it's an embarrassment.

I'm not hurting, believe it or not I was sort of happy at the final whistle. If we don't win the league this season Strachan is sacked, if we do win it then there is still serious doubts over Strachan and he may resign. We haven't been playing good enough for about 6 weeks. Our last 6 games Lost to Hibs,draw with Hearts, beat Falkirk(luckily I have to say), beat Rangers(they missed loads of sitters and we scored with our first shot on target),draw with Dundee United,Lost to Aberdeen. We have a hard game next week at Hibs and it's must win now. In 3 weeks we have Rangers and we must win it, so the lose today may be a blessing in disguise.

I bet Rangers hammer Aberdeen next week as well, you cant raise your game 2 weeks in a row.

And no, I haven't. Why?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The ref blew for a foul for Celtic. Then Aberdeen scored after that. It was disallowed to start off with then he went and spoke to the linesman and it was allowed. Cheating bastards. Strachan asked the 4th official why it counted and he said "sorry my earpiece is broke"(the same excuse the linesman used when Rangers robbed Dundee United at Ibrox last season with 3 ludicrous decisions in their favour) then 10 minutes later he asked again and the 4th official didn't answer him. As Strachan said everyone in the ground thought it was disallowed and accepted that, the Aberdeen bench didn't even argue about it, then a minute later they were celebrating it. Also, did you see when the ref was running and had a red card out to send of Kerr for his tackle with studs showing, he then put it back in his pocket and nothing was said.

No mention of it in any of the papers or anything, there was outrage when we got a semi dodgy decision in our favour earlier this season. Why so quiet now?

That's why we're paranoid, that's why we're paranoid, that's why we're paranoid, that's why we're paranoid (h5)

That helped you win, I'm not saying it's the reason you won but it may well be, we will never know. We are pish though and we know it. I think we will still win the league but our team just isn't good enough to represent Celtic, it's an embarrassment.

I'm not hurting, believe it or not I was sort of happy at the final whistle. If we don't win the league this season Strachan is sacked, if we do win it then there is still serious doubts over Strachan and he may resign. We haven't been playing good enough for about 6 weeks. Our last 6 games Lost to Hibs,draw with Hearts, beat Falkirk(luckily I have to say), beat Rangers(they missed loads of sitters and we scored with our first shot on target),draw with Dundee United,Lost to Aberdeen. We have a hard game next week at Hibs and it's must win now. In 3 weeks we have Rangers and we must win it, so the lose today may be a blessing in disguise.

I bet Rangers hammer Aberdeen next week as well, you cant raise your game 2 weeks in a row.

And no, I haven't. Why?

OK, fuck it, I'll bite. The whistle for a foul by Vennegoor on Mackie, and it went just as the ball was crossing the line. If it hadn't been given we'd have had a penalty and Vennegoor would've been in severe danger of being sent off. There was certainly no foul on a Celtic player that I've noticed, no idea where you and the Ginger one are pulling that one from.

No mention of what? The Aberdeen papers are talking about the 3rd goal being "dubious" and I don' read the Glasgow gutter press. But I'm nice so I've gone to all of 30 seconds effort to find you two articles devoted to Strachan whining about the referee.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/article2145650.ece
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/footba...py-with-referee-over-goal-row-86908-21053009/

Would Mark Kerr's tackle be the one where he came in from the front and had his foot planted on the ground at the moment when he made contact with the ball? A poor challenge yes, a booking yes, never a red card in a million years. No intent in it.

Scott McDonald looks suspiciously like he might be offside for your second goal, from the highlights.

In the first half, Gary MacDonald got taken out in the box when he was odds on to score.

And that doesn't include all the minor fouls that the likes of Samaras and McManus got away with.

So there we go, I've been reduced to the level of an Old Firm fan. How sad. We each have a different set of views on the game that we'll present as facts. Enough? Please?

To be honest, several teams in the SPL right now could say that based on their history the current players aren't fit to wear the shirt. Sad state of affairs, but it's just the way things are. You think we're any happier with guys like Foster than you lot are with Caldwell etc.?

Last edited:
Reaction score
OK, fuck it, I'll bite. The whistle for a foul by Vennegoor on Mackie, and it went just as the ball was crossing the line. If it hadn't been given we'd have had a penalty and Vennegoor would've been in severe danger of being sent off. There was certainly no foul on a Celtic player that I've noticed, no idea where you and the Ginger one are pulling that one from.

No mention of what? The Aberdeen papers are talking about the 3rd goal being "dubious" and I don' read the Glasgow gutter press. But I'm nice so I've gone to all of 30 seconds effort to find you two articles devoted to Strachan whining about the referee.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/article2145650.ece
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/footba...py-with-referee-over-goal-row-86908-21053009/

Would Mark Kerr's tackle be the one where he came in from the front and had his foot planted on the ground at the moment when he made contact with the ball? A poor challenge yes, a booking yes, never a red card in a million years. No intent in it.

Scott McDonald looks suspiciously like he might be offside for your second goal, from the highlights.

In the first half, Gary MacDonald got taken out in the box when he was odds on to score.

And that doesn't include all the minor fouls that the likes of Samaras and McManus got away with.

So there we go, I've been reduced to the level of an Old Firm fan. How sad. We each have a different set of views on the game that we'll present as facts. Enough? Please?

To be honest, several teams in the SPL right now could say that based on their history the current players aren't fit to wear the shirt. Sad state of affairs, but it's just the way things are. You think we're any happier with guys like Foster than you lot are with Caldwell etc.?

Well still, even a penalty for you it doesn't change the fact that the whistle went before the ball was in the net, before Diamond headered it actually. It shouldn't have counted and it should have been a penalty. You can't blow your whistle as people stop playing, and then award a goal. It's cheating.

Funnily enough those reports try to make Strachan look like a moaning, bitter bastard lol. They say nothing of it being dubious or anything, just that Strachan is angry. If it was Rangers then "tv replays showed a whistle was heard" and "the goal was awarded even though a whistle was clearly heard seconds before the ball entered the net". But nothing when it's us.

It was a red card, it was a shocking tackle and he went in with malice. Didn't he before the game say something bad about Celtic or something? I remember 2 guys talking about him but can't remember what they were saying.

I'm not watching the highlights again but the first and second time I seen them I didn't see McDonald was offside, probably because he wasn't.

No team apart from Rangers gets every decision in their favour like the minor ones you are talking about, but the ref and his assistants were shocking yesterday and I think it was just sheer bias against Celtic. A common thing in Scottish football dating back decades, back when our players wouldn't get called up the Scottish squad as they were Catholics, even though we were the best team in Europe in the late 60's early 70's.

Caldwell is a great defender, it is McManus who is the problem. He is fucking shite and needs to be dropped from the team and have his captains armband taken from him, ever since he got it he has been playing bad. Strachan won't drop him though:mad:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well still, even a penalty for you it doesn't change the fact that the whistle went before the ball was in the net, before Diamond headered it actually. It shouldn't have counted and it should have been a penalty. You can't blow your whistle as people stop playing, and then award a goal. It's cheating.

Funnily enough those reports try to make Strachan look like a moaning, bitter bastard lol. They say nothing of it being dubious or anything, just that Strachan is angry. If it was Rangers then "tv replays showed a whistle was heard" and "the goal was awarded even though a whistle was clearly heard seconds before the ball entered the net". But nothing when it's us.

It was a red card, it was a shocking tackle and he went in with malice. Didn't he before the game say something bad about Celtic or something? I remember 2 guys talking about him but can't remember what they were saying.

I'm not watching the highlights again but the first and second time I seen them I didn't see McDonald was offside, probably because he wasn't.

No team apart from Rangers gets every decision in their favour like the minor ones you are talking about, but the ref and his assistants were shocking yesterday and I think it was just sheer bias against Celtic. A common thing in Scottish football dating back decades, back when our players wouldn't get called up the Scottish squad as they were Catholics, even though we were the best team in Europe in the late 60's early 70's.

A win over rrrrraasellickbyrawaybigmananatno just wouldn't be the same if you didn't humiliate yourselves by clutching at straws in trying to blame everyone else but yourselves :D

Be careful though - with all those chips you're piling up on your shoulder you might cause a Glasgow potato famine.

Last edited:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aberdeen - Rangers tomorrow. Here are just some of the things I hope to see:

30iuhx3.gif

2iw19c.gif

GreetinBarry.jpg

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Destroy them calum, best of luck for your team

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Destroy them calum, best of luck for your team

Why thank you :) To be honest, I've a horrible feeling we're going to get beat. They haven't won up here in aaages and there's every chance we'll follow a good result against Celtic with a pish performance.

They're French?

Nope, just prone to waving British flags at games.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pippo,Pato,Pirlo,JVoH,Boruc
Theyre also scum..hope yous hammer them Calum..Celtic man myself and hold my hands up yous were excellent last week and well deserved to beat us.We were poor the whole game especially as your defence is so strong.Very good team you have up there.Hope yous do us a favour this weekend;)

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theyre also scum..hope yous hammer them Calum..Celtic man myself and hold my hands up yous were excellent last week and well deserved to beat us.We were poor the whole game especially as your defence is so strong.Very good team you have up there.Hope yous do us a favour this weekend;)

That's the most reasonable/non-bitter thing I've heard from one of you lot all week. Decent :)

As I say though, I reckon we'll get beat, they're due one up here (just like we're due at Ibrox...:rolleyes:) and, well, it's a while since they've got a penalty at Pittodrie. Rangers to win by the odd goal, which will be given for Diamond daring to encroach on the "no fly zone" around Kris Boyd.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
ah well at the end of the day mate were all football fans as well and when a better team beats you on the day you have to hold your hands up and admit it.Should push yous on for 3rd now.Dundee Utd playing some very good stuff too just now though.Yeah well its a tough place to go.As well as half the week due a result there too..he's a quality player Diamond..hope not:Dand i really like Severin too..class act..but i thought he was playing at the back against us..is he not a CM?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ah well at the end of the day mate were all football fans as well and when a better team beats you on the day you have to hold your hands up and admit it.Should push yous on for 3rd now.Dundee Utd playing some very good stuff too just now though.Yeah well its a tough place to go.As well as half the week due a result there too..he's a quality player Diamond..hope not:Dand i really like Severin too..class act..but i thought he was playing at the back against us..is he not a CM?

Aye Severin's primarily a midfielder. Although he generally strolls through games at the back, he's wasted there, given that he's far and away our best passer (well, him and that Jamie Smith guy that apparently still gets a wage from us :rolleyes:). Fair play to Calderwood though, he's put his faith in MacDonald and Kerr in the middle and it seems to be working.

As for Diamond, he's been poor this season, generally. He's a big match player basically, that's the only time he shows enough aggression IMO. Most of our fans would have me strung up for saying that though. Don't worry, if he fulfils his potential he'll be playing for his beloved Celtic within a few years :rolleyes:

Utd./Craig "The Messiah" Levein are over-rated. That said, I'm happy for them to keep getting all the praise and we'll just quietly finish above them like we do every year :)

So are you an anti-Strachan type?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aye i thought that myself..puts ina good shift but he's got so much energy and drive just to sit at the back.Ah he played for us when he was a kid..Decent wee player he is.Yeah they had good games last week..and Aluko has impressed me alot too.
Ah well every opinion is entitled to their opinion..dont see alot of him..just the Full Spl highlights and whenever Aberdeen games are shown on Setanta live which is qutie rare.Well we need a good CB but judging from what you've said id keep him up there for a few years to see how good he really is.
You think?not to sure..i like Levein..seems a nice guy and they play good football but if a few teams(Hibs,Hearts,your good selfs) really challenge them this year i think their bottle will crash.
Not at all..guy does his best for the club and i couldnt ask for anthing more.Some anti-Strachan Celtic fans are very annoying.Theyre the same people who think that if we get rid of him we would be capable of bringing in a top quality manager like Spalletti or Wenger!lol

Reaction score
Aberdeen are on a great run at the moment and won their last 6 home games. This weekends game has had the biggest build up than any other match with the two teams than I can remember, well apart from last day of the season. Need to have some confidence, if you go in doubting if you can win then you won't. This is the team you hate the most out of any other(supposedly;)) so go out make some fuckin noise, get behind the team and hope they respond. And most importantly, take some fucking points off the bastards!!!

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aaah, advice from Celtic fans. No thank you.

"Take points off them"? Fuck that. See there's 10 teams outside of you and your sister club, and we do actually play for purposes other than in the hope that we might have the "honour" of influencing the outcome of the second Battle of the Boyne.

Besides, you and your co-conspirators are just too similar to choose between - I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck who wins the league if it's nae Aberdeen.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aberdeen 0-0 Rangers

Dull, dull, dull. No real incident, neither side busting a gut to win the game. Still, 4 points from the two Old Firm games is more than acceptable :) Plus, that'll make it the best part of 3 years since Rangers last won at Pittodrie.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Aberdeen 0-0 Rangers

Dull, dull, dull. No real incident, neither side busting a gut to win the game. Still, 4 points from the two Old Firm games is more than acceptable :) Plus, that'll make it the best part of 3 years since Rangers last won at Pittodrie.

Congrats on the point i guess. :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Hey Callum, do you know anything about John Fleck of Rangers?

Just curious as Fergie has sent his best scout (his brother) to look at him apparently.

Looks a lot like Rooney when he was 17 to me...

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey Callum, do you know anything about John Fleck of Rangers?

Just curious as Fergie has sent his best scout (his brother) to look at him apparently.

Looks a lot like Rooney when he was 17 to me...

Aye, he certainly seems to have done some nice things in the reserves. He started aginst us on Saturday. He was given far, far too much space, usually at least 20 yards, to turn and start running at us, and most of the time was just allowed to wander up to the edge of our box unchallenged. Despite that, he didn't have a meaningful shot on goal and didn't create anything. Basically, he looked OK until asked to provide any end product, much like most promising young players.

But to be fair, he's only 17 and had been made a vital part of Rangers' tactics on the day, and away to Aberdeen isn't the right time for Rangers to blood their youngsters. I'd need to see more of him to pass judgement.

Oh and judging by his constant appealing and whining at the referee on Saturday, he's growing up to be an archetypal hun cunt, just like his uncle. Rangers shouldn't be allowed near impressionable young boys, it's like the Hitler Youth all over again.

Schedule