The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
We waitin for the 19th brother then we'll see, I really don't care who the owners are. I just want to sign some decent players and get top 4 next season

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Top 4 signings
Immobile, Willian, Carrasco, Gelson, Badelj, Ceballos. #NoMoreMiserable

Li to the Arabs now.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Immagine improving the team with paying just cf. Signing 2 sporting players and badelj for free. Cool

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Ferser.

A near billion dollar takeover and 200m mercato, but he's paid nothing

Chr grande uomo, li

first of all it's 155M€ (without counting that bonucci fee is on 3 years), and 120M€ was given from Elliott for the mercato and few other millions from the club's budget

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ac-mailand/transfers/verein/5/saison_id/2017

second, the billion thing show how stupid was Li to get into this adventure, i will leave this forum forever if he sells the shares to the minority as the same value that Silvio asked !!

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
first of all it's 155M€ (without counting that bonucci fee is on 3 years), and 120M€ was given from Elliott for the mercato and few other millions from the club's budget

second, the billion thing show how stupid was Li to get into this adventure, i will leave this forum forever if he sells the shares to the minority as the same value that Silvio asked !!

If someone is willing to come in as minority they will either have an important title within the club or they are getting majority shares eventually. Can't see someone forking over money to not have any say. If they are just coming in as minority shareholders then Li is one sweet talker. We'll see what the outcome is. Friday is the CDA meeting and then the Uefa hearing next week so I'm sure the name of this person will come out real quick.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
u0VFRNS.png

"i ain't qatari but don't push me..
record signings like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy
picture portuguese strikers unloaded, mendes getting floated
peeped the weakness in the transfer game and sewed it
bow down, pray to Li hoping that he's listenin'
seein' Elliott comin' for me, to my diamonds, when they glistenin'

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
u0VFRNS.png

"i ain't qatari but don't push me..
record signings like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy
picture portuguese strikers unloaded, mendes getting floated
peeped the weakness in the transfer game and sewed it
bow down, pray to Li hoping that he's listenin'
seein' Elliott comin' for me, to my diamonds, when they glistenin'

#PolishPac :thumbsup:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Congo is polish?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Bas Dost terminates his contract with Sporting. Also Milan in the race for him. According to Record, Bas Dost has definitely terminated his contract with Sporting.His preference goes to the Bundesliga but there are also AC Milan and La Liga teams.

poorly translated but you'll proably understand

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If you also ignore all of the other players Milan purchased last season, Li only invested 0 Euros into the squad.

All transfers are paid in installments.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan will also watch Aleksei Miranchuk during the World Cup, and it's possible that Mirabelli could start contacts with his entourage. He's a 22 year old midfielder for Lokomotiv Moscow and Russian NT. There's a €20M release clause in his contract

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Milan will also watch Aleksei Miranchuk during the World Cup, and it's possible that Mirabelli could start contacts with his entourage. He's a 22 year old midfielder for Lokomotiv Moscow and Russian NT. There's a €20M release clause in his contract

Apparently half fake news, some russian dude says he has a 8m clause. Not 20

Nit that I can confirm

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bas Dost terminates his contract with Sporting. Also Milan in the race for him. According to Record, Bas Dost has definitely terminated his contract with Sporting.His preference goes to the Bundesliga but there are also AC Milan and La Liga teams.

poorly translated but you'll proably understand

AC Sporting

if we're only signing 2-3 players why are we scraping for signings?

Galliani level bargain hunting

2-3 starters, rest for reinforcements

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.Breaking Exclu @RMCsport : Anthony Martial's agent confirms that his client wants to leave Man Utd.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
bas dost sucks. has the play style of a 1940s striker

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
and btw if we sign 2 World class Wingers do you think we really need a killer upfront??

even freaking kalinic looks great with martial pavon and hakan around him

IMO we should spend all of our budget two get 2 world class wingers

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
.Breaking Exclu @RMCsport : Anthony Martial's agent confirms that his client wants to leave Man Utd.

Imagine signing him? Would love to have him and play him as a proper forward not this winger shit at United.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
and btw if we sign 2 World class Wingers do you think we really need a killer upfront??

even freaking kalinic looks great with martial pavon and hakan around him

IMO we should spend all of our budget two get 2 world class wingers

This type of thinking is silly (no offense) and it seems that people don't learn no matter how many times it happens before their eyes.

Being a great striker is not simply an issue of putting the ball in the net. There's so much that happens before that. For instance, a lot of people shit on Robinho when he was here for his comical misses....BUT the chances that Roninho got to, in the first place, with his pace and intelligence, MANY other players wouldn't even have seen in the first place.

But Robinho wasn't a success because there's more than just movement. There's positioning and finishing. Roninho's finishing ability was poor...and if he was a good finisher, he might have had his name mentioned with world class players.

The concept of finishing is rather abstract, and often confused with technique....but funnily enough R9 and Inzaghi were both GREAT finishers, despite one having all the technique in the world and the other having very little. It's also why they could/would always score despite whatever physical condition they might be in.

Kalinic is very bad with finishing and just regular bad with positioning.

This is not to suggest that his numbers won't go up slightly with an improved supply on the wings....but it won't be nearly as good as you might think.

TL;DR a Proper striker is essential. Fuck Kalinic.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This type of thinking is silly (no offense) and it seems that people don't learn no matter how many times it happens before their eyes.

Being a great striker is not simply an issue of putting the ball in the net. There's so much that happens before that. For instance, a lot of people shit on Robinho when he was here for his comical misses....BUT the chances that Roninho got to, in the first place, with his pace and intelligence, MANY other players wouldn't even have seen in the first place.

But Robinho wasn't a success because there's more than just movement. There's positioning and finishing. Roninho's finishing ability was poor...and if he was a good finisher, he might have had his name mentioned with world class players.

The concept of finishing is rather abstract, and often confused with technique....but funnily enough R9 and Inzaghi were both GREAT finishers, despite one having all the technique in the world and the other having very little. It's also why they could/would always score despite whatever physical condition they might be in.

Kalinic is very bad with finishing and just regular bad with positioning.

This is not to suggest that his numbers won't go up slightly with an improved supply on the wings....but it won't be nearly as good as you might think.

TL;DR a Proper striker is essential. Fuck Kalinic.

1000% this. :thumbsup:
People just don't learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule