ARSENAL v AC MILAN

Reaction score
in this seasons champions league i would love to see Arsenal v Milan. I think it would be the perfect fixture for the final. the two best teams in europe at the moment.

who do u think will end victorious and who is stronger overall???

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
Arsenal plays like MAD..
But i think Milan have a better squad :D
We'll kick their kabooses.

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
Agree Guners play like mad... damn they score at least 3 goals by match! But it's english premier league, different style of play. They got world class players like Henry or Vieira, but of course we can beat them... it's not same to play Milan or Fulham.
Yes, imagine CL final with Arsenal. We'll get it, the trophy. I want Boca in Intercontinental cup again!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
All I have to say about this, is that there is a good reason that Arsenal is never around by the semifinals of the CL.

I believe Lima gave the best insight thus far as to why that exactly is.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Arsenal haven't set world on fire in champions league history.As Donatello mentioned they are never around by the semi-final stage.Thats all with their history on my part.

Coming to the topic "Milan x Arsenal champions league tie this year."I would like to play Arsenal this year, not necessarily in the final but in any knock-out stage.Its a long time we haven't faced any English opposition in the champions league.

At the moment Arsenal are a team to beat.OK the usual gossips "what they have to cope in EPL" but any team, playing at any level + in any league and unbeaten for 45 games is a amazing achievement.

Titi,Vieira,Campbell,Pires,Freddy,Cole,Silva,Edu and new sensation Reyes and amongst all their tactician Arsen Wenger makes Arsenal a world class unit.
Obviously i am a Milanista and will like to beat em which i am sure we can do any day but at the same time Arsenal is a side whom i respect a lot.My EPL interests lies in Arsenal and they are a very entertaining unit.

Arsenal and Milan are the best teams in world right now if you ask me and watching them play a football match will be a mouth watering prospect.

Milan plays the best football in the world and can beat anyone and anywhere in the world. :devilcon:

Forza Milan!

seanseedorf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Ronaldo
OH man.. i'm all for it!
The games i that i couldn't wait is Man Utd v.s Milan and Arsenal v.s Milan.
i would like to have it on their home.

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
Arsenal plays amazing in the EPL..
They're basicly unbeatable ..Thanx to Henry :p
But English football is very different..That's why they're not as good in the CL..
No worries on Milan beating them :)

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
It's pretty good...Almost every country has a different style of football..
I love watching Brasil play...they make everything look so easy..and they all got mad skill..
Italian and English is good too :)

seanseedorf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Ronaldo
will Gatusso stand over Viera if it really happens (the match)?
all i can say, Campell can't do anything to Kaka.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
rossenerolover13 said:
in this seasons champions league i would love to see Arsenal v Milan. I think it would be the perfect fixture for the final. the two best teams in europe at the moment.

who do u think will end victorious and who is stronger overall???

Hey, BARCELONA are not bad either. I have seen them playing for their LA LIGA matches. They look pretty good up front, I don't know about their defense though. Anyway, they were unlucky not to win yesterday against Atletico Madrid.

Schedule