Week 28: Milan - Inter 17/03/2018 20:30 CET

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really hate the fact that Calhanoglu talked about catching Napoli in 2nd. That's not the kind of mentality I want the players to have. Way too arrogant. Feels like we're in for a surprise in the derby. We haven't been attacking well at all and if we make mistakes at the back it could be very bad.

What kind of beta cuck bullshit is this

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Really hate the fact that Calhanoglu talked about catching Napoli in 2nd. That's not the kind of mentality I want the players to have. Way too arrogant. Feels like we're in for a surprise in the derby. We haven't been attacking well at all and if we make mistakes at the back it could be very bad.

On the contrary, talk like this should be encouraging. To feel perpetually that you’re being chased engenders fear. Chasing relieves it.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
On the contrary, talk like this should be encouraging. To feel perpetually that you’re being chased engenders fear. Chasing relieves it.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

This team really believes in themselves which is great. To think that we are closer to catching Napoli than falling down to Inter is fantastic. The kind of mentality we've not had in a long time.

Derby will be a tough game but we will turn up.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

He wasn't arrogant.

“We feel strong and we’re in great form, but we have great respect for Inter. It’ll be very tough against them and we’ll have to give 150 percent."

But I agree with the others, pushing on now for 2nd is better, and more fitting of Milan than players shitting themselves that they may still lose out on a CL place.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know. I don't think we're good enough yet to be able to dominate games, even against an Inter in disarray. We've won the last games by being extremely solid at the back and hoping for the best going forward, sometimes maybe good sometimes maybe shit. If we have a false sense of superiority then we might lose the intensity that allowed us to be concentrated and solid defensively.

In fact I think Gattuso will specifically mention Hakan's comments in the press conference tomorrow and say he was stupid to say that.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
D1tOmpBWsAAnuEN

I mean brozovic over bakayoko :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
De vrij instead of skriniar :lol: ok opta

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
D1tOmpBWsAAnuEN

I mean brozovic over bakayoko :lol:

Lol, I'd say

Calhanoglu - Piatek - Suso
Paqueta - Bakayoko - Kessie
Rodriguez - Romagnoli - Musacchio - Calabria
Donnarumma

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I loved Calhanoglu's comments.. he's rapidly becoming my favourite player in this squad.

We need to play with freedom and confidence, not in a cagey, protective way. We are a better team than Inter and we need to confidently state that on-field. The only Inter player who could play in this Milan team is Skriniar instead of Musacchio, and even that is quite close over recent weeks' performance.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This confidence and overall optimism is a very unusual and forgotten feeling...

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Brozovic is miles better than Bakayoko at anchor. It’s not even close

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Bakayoko s defending is miles better than Brozovic and its not even clowse

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Hakan’s attitude is great

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This smells like a draw. Or a narrow win for either team.

Probably another shitfest between two teams that suck at attacking as a unit. They have more athleticism, we have players with better technique. There will be lots of misplaced passes from both teams.

Let's hope that the few chances we'll create go to Piatek and not Kessie.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
“Smells like”

“Let’s hope”

“Both teams suck”

giphy.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score