Cristian Zapata Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Once again Mr. 100% concentrated coming to the rescue...............for Lazio.

Wtf u talking about? He did win the aerial duel and that wasn't easy... it's not like you can really control the ball in these situations. Calabria left his man free... again

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wtf u talking about? He did win the aerial duel and that wasn't easy... it's not like you can really control the ball in these situations. Calabria left his man free... again

C'mon bro. That it is aerial defending 101.
Kind of similar to Gigio's fuckups when he punched the ball in crosses, far away and to the sides.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
he is trash. always has been post udinese.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
90.+ minute... i'm biting my nails thinking please don't pass towards Zapata... 94. minute, ball flies, Zapata doing his thing again. :fp:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
how the hell is that zapata's fault. the ball had lost all its power when it reached to him. abate and calabria should be more focused too. even gattuso has to share a little blame as he stopped the ball right in the touchline instead of letting it go which allowed lazio to launch the ball quickly.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He completly misjudged the flight of the ball... How is it not his fault? In the end, even RR didn't do anything at all to try stopping his man. IMO Abate did what he was supposed to, covering for Zapata's "clearance", while Calabria was quite far away, watching right side. Probably Kessie should cover the middle, but in the end, it was all Zapatas fuckup.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
he is trash. get over it. hate this fodder chump.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
His best performances are second to none. The only issue is that you never know what you get. Unstable CBs are an achilles team for all teams.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Another great performance, ultimate professional. Doesn’t get any game time and when the injuries have struck he stayed ready and has been a massive reason why we’re still 4th atm. He and Abate having formed a good partnership, really happy they have been holding it together.

If they keep this up, there’s no reason why they shouldn’t stay at Milan next season on low wages.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
meh still meh. he is average. decent cover. did his job ok. that's it.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Disagree, I thought he was fantastic again today. Could you ask more from a 4th choice CB?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

except for the donna save and other half chances we limited their attacking play and that too with both cbs already booked. so i think this is more than good enough performance.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Disagree, I thought he was fantastic again today. Could you ask more from a 4th choice CB?

I was actually expecting a corner goal from him, but other than that all has been good.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He played very well. But I would sub this guy every game in 85th minute. He makes me too nervous last minutes. He tends to fuck up last minutes.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Credit where it's due, he's actually played decent for a while now.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
definitely extend him. doesn't complain when benched, works hard, physical, always ready when called upon, and there hasn't been any brain farts lately.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As i said before, if he doesnt make stupid mistake he is a boss CB, absolutely amazing

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Should start alongside Romagnoli from now, he earned his spot this season.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Should start alongside Romagnoli from now, he earned his spot this season.

Agreed :thumbsup: Provides the physical presence and pace that allows us to play a bit higher up the field.

Caldara we can ease in next season, similarly to Conti, after a full preseason.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He should start alongside Piatek, instead of Borini. That attacking play was class :proud:

If Ranocchia can do it, why not him?

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for loyal service Cristian! Wish you all the best :proud:
Also thank you for this:

:star::star::star: