Juraj Kucka Thread

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
His age is correct, whatever else you all may say. This is the exact age that we should be looking at for signings.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Let see this January if people begging the club to sell this guy back to Genoa.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope/think he will have the type of impact that Muntari and flamini had at one point. I'm sure there will be haters, but if he can come in and win the ball, while keeping it simple with the ball he'll be important. Add some balance, that's all I'm asking for

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Why not both?

I guess we'll see during the season who's better... have the impression that Kucka might end up finding more playing time because Bertolacci has more competition.

Haha aye, wasn't intended to bash you but it all turned out quite funny.

In retrospect its funny that we back then needed to have more depth in our midfield, now the only thing we have is depth, we totally lack the starting players :lol::fp:

I actually was wondering if a player like Boateng of 2012-13 (not the one from the peak of 2010-11 ) is better than most of our midfielders.

Now I'm convinced we can go for the Scudetto with Kucka commanding the midfield.

Are you serious dude? Stop the trolling, it's not funny anymore. This guy wasn't even an undisputed starter at Genoa :fp:.

I like you panache, you bring joy in times when there are little joy to be found.
Would it be too much to ask to not post pictures of that rapist here in the forums.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope/think he will have the type of impact that Muntari and flamini had at one point. I'm sure there will be haters, but if he can come in and win the ball, while keeping it simple with the ball he'll be important. Add some balance, that's all I'm asking for

Impact like Flamini? I can dig that.

Impact like Muntari? You mean playing like utter shit but scoring a miracle goal while leaving his post completely open to counters because he wants to be a CF plus keep giving the ball away by trying to send his long passes to anybody except his teammates. No, HELL NO.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His game is definitely alot like muntaris especially under pressure. His reaction time depends whether enough fans are screaming from the stadium someone is about to tackle him.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he seemed like a solid player whenever i saw him play(not much)

but then again, boli and de jong seemed solid when I saw them play and look how they turned out, hopefully he doesn't turn out as horrible as those 2.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Kucka is not enough if he was he would been at a big club years ago. More lateral moves!

His love for Milan compelled him to turn down offer from big clubs. He was a childhood Milan fan and was seen celebrating his birthday with a red and black cake once. He will bleed for this shirt. Kucka is the real deal folks

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
His love for Milan compelled him to turn down offer from big clubs. He was a childhood Milan fan and was seen celebrating his birthday with a red and black cake once. He will bleed for this shirt. Kucka is the real deal folks

:lol:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he seemed like a solid player whenever i saw him play(not much)

but then again, boli and de jong seemed solid when I saw them play and look how they turned out, hopefully he doesn't turn out as horrible as those 2.

Need midfielders who don't get run over. Least we could play counter with solid midfield. Then we talk about creating chances. A luxury.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Rather see him as CDM than De Jong.At least he won't get pushed over like a bitch.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
looked every bit the 3 million player that he is

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dominating performance. He has won over the critics and the coach. He needs to be a mainstay in the starting line-up. Great combination of skill + strength, very reminiscent of a young Bastian. #Kuckasteiger

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Dominating performance. He has won over the critics and the coach. He needs to be a mainstay in the starting line-up. Great combination of skill + strength, very reminiscent of a young Bastian. #Kuckasteiger

196157.gif

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
He's seriously not that bad.

People just hate/dislike him because he has the infamous kucka name.

For me a solid player, better than Poli and Nocenka for sure

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's seriously not that bad.

People just hate/dislike him because he has the infamous kucka name.

For me a solid player, better than Poli and Nocenka for sure

True, but hes not starting material for Milan
Decent back up

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Dude stop trolling :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Next Schweinsteiger. :lol:

In all seriousness, he is at least better than Nocerino and seems to contribute a lot defensively. He wouldn't be a back up coming off the bench.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
He's a big upgrade for us so I'm content. No reason to ever play De Jong again because he's better than him at everything.

Put him on the field with Montolivo and Bertolacci or Bonaventura, see what happens. Miha gotta let his hatred for Monto go, he should be semi-fit now after a juicy Miha pre-season.

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nice debut:thumbsup:

He's what RnB thinks/thought Poli is - excellent squad material.

Starting material for modern Milan though.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Next Schweinsteiger.

In all honesty, I thought he was B Steiger incarnate but now I see a bit of Daniele De Rossi in him. Very comfortable alternating between rough tackling and spraying the ball around elegantly. Mihailovic needs to open his eyes and build the team around this rock, maybe hand him the captain's armband by game 5. What a revelation!

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's a really poor trolling effort