\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Bakayoko, Laxalt and Castillejo’s presentation conference start at 14:30 Italy time

DkzMu2aV4AAXAYG

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Castillejo will be a pleasant surprise.

People whining for a creative mid and forgot that in our team we have no one that can take on a player.

I am delighted with this capture truly.

I love castillejo, he woke up the gay in me.

moiida

Banned
Reaction score
DeVrij miles ahead of Caldara
Nainggolan wont even compare him to Babaunknown cause one is world class the other is a reject.
Šime Vrsaljko to Laxxal? Vrsaljko was in serie a team of the season last time he was in serie a and has only gotten better. While Laxxal lmfao:fp:

Thats the truth for some kids in their moms basement its hard to accept and merda this merda that doesnt change the fact that this is the reality.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

People whining for a creative mid and forgot that in our team we have no one that can take on a player.

How do you possibly link signing Castillejo with not signing a creative mid??

These are 2 separate things entirely.. and IMO we needed both and at least got 1

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
nainggolan is a world class alcoholic and chain smoker indeed

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Nainggolan wont even compare him to Babaunknown cause one is world class the other is a reject.
Šime Vrsaljko to Laxxal? Vrsaljko was in serie a team of the season last time he was in serie a and has only gotten better. While Laxxal lmfao:fp:

Thats the truth for some kids in their moms basement its hard to accept and merda this merda that doesnt change the fact that this is the reality.

Get this guy outta here

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Higuain - 9

One of the best players in the league, takes care of our MOST IMPORTANT issue i.e lack of a world class goal scorer, we haven't had one since Ibra. Will win matches on his own, even when the team is having a bad day.

Caldara - 8

Ideal partner for Romagnoli, might take them a bit of time to develop a good understanding, but it'll work out. Already a proven Serie A CB with two solid seasons under his belt. My favourite signing.

Bakayoko - 7

This one is a bit of a gamble, but low-risk. I'm pretty sure he'll do well in Serie A though. Worst case scenario, he'll be vice-Kessie

Samu - 7.5

People who follow La Liga rate him very highly, had an excellent season, solves the pace issue in the squad, will give Suso some rest. Could turn out to be the surprise of the season.

Laxalt - 6.5

I don't rate him personally, not sure what his role is going to be. But he's fast with good technique, so I guess he'll be a good super sub at least.

Reina - 7

Excellent signing. We really needed a more reliable option considering Donna's recent form.

Halilovic - 6

Don't see him get much time on the pitch tbh, hope he exceeds expectations.

Strinic - 6

Initially thought that he would be a solid backup for RR, seems a bit redundant now that we've signed Laxalt.

Last edited:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

Fun fact: Last time Inter won a Scudetto without the help from Calciopoli was in the 1980s.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
How do you possibly link signing Castillejo with not signing a creative mid??

These are 2 separate things entirely.. and IMO we needed both and at least got 1

Read again.

One of our main weaknesses is not having a player who can take on players.

Equally important to have a creaty mid.

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
nainggolan is a world class alcoholic and chain smoker indeed

nainggolan is a top player, regardless of who he plays for, would have LOVED him here. he literally can play in any midfield

m0ch3r

Beginner
Reaction score
Too much saltiness on this forum . Compare this squad to the squad we had last year , its a lot lot better , finally we have some depth in our squad , no creaticty in mids ?? Fuck it , well gonna destroy the opponents mid with 2 tanks in mid , and biglia is not as bad as some ppl think here , that was his first season with new team , maybe he will gel with others maybe not , we can still change formation to 4-2-3-1 if things gone bad. Lets wait and watch couple of games , then judge ;)

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Read again.

One of our main weaknesses is not having a player who can take on players.

Equally important to have a creaty mid.

I did read and you specifically complained about ppl whining about not getting a creative mid.... well people are right to whine about this, it's a HUGE oversight of this Mercato

And I do agree we needed somebody who can beat a player so there's no dissonance there

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Same here

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Too much saltiness on this forum . Compare this squad to the squad we had last year , its a lot lot better , finally we have some depth in our squad , no creaticty in mids ?? Fuck it , well gonna destroy the opponents mid with 2 tanks in mid , and biglia is not as bad as some ppl think here , that was his first season with new team , maybe he will gel with others maybe not , we can still change formation to 4-2-3-1 if things gone bad. Lets wait and watch couple of games , then judge ;)

Don’t know about you, but it’s surprisingly positive.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Get lost.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

DkzMGWhUYAEAgBh.jpg:small

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score

please ban

merda fan

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Even Samu looks better in red and black.

every male looks better when they don't wear a dress :D

but really, it does suit him, I am quietly confident he's going to have a very good and immediate impact

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Gattuso plans to change to a 4-2-3-1 we don't need a cm. We have 7 attacking mids

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

325aee0841bd09b064c8152ce36a74ca.jpg

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Gattuso plans to change to a 4-2-3-1 we don't need a cm. We have 7 attacking mids

I hope he does, b/c this fits us best right now

-------------------Hig/Cut---------------------
Bon/Cas---------Hak/Bon------------Sus/Cas
-----------Big/Bak-----Kess/Bak-------------
Lax----------Roma----Cald------------Con/Cal
-------------------Donna----------------------

Last edited:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now that I’ve come to accept it. SMS is not coming. It was a good Mercato. 7/10 but we still have an issue in midfield. Hopefully we get a creative person.

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Last year many of you were excited that we brought in a great regista (bullshit, Biglia was and is a fodder), all-round striker Kalinić, several depth players, fantastic fullbacks, hot prospects (Cutrone, Silva) etc.
It all ended up even worse than I predicted - I expected Biglia and Kalinić to be shit so they shitty play didn't surprised me, but Silva's i.e. appereances surprised me. All in all I thought we'll be better as a team - and we won't better than with Deulofeu. At least not that better to pay for this difference over 200 mln euros.

In real life 1+1 is always 2. In football 1+1 isn't necessarily 2. Adding proper players to a formation they suit doesn't mean they'll play well.

So don't get excited by those transfers. I see many of you do the same trick like last year - even a truly shit player (Biglia last year, Laxalt this year) somehow is becoming a world class material a second after his transfer gets official. It doesn't work like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule