Coppa Italia Semi-Final 2nd leg : Milan vs Lazio – 24/04/2019 20:45 CET (0-0 @ Lazio)

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
also the baka to kessie failed combination for the last play of the game and the roar from racist Lazio fans was really demoralizing.

i took a nap on the clock and could not work after that. Seriously hurt my soul

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
also the baka to kessie failed combination for the last play of the game and the roar from racist Lazio fans was really demoralizing.

:thumbsup:
The bad guys won :cry:

Also fuck you Grintuso :o

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
This crap with Milan never ends. Top 4 or this season is a disaster. Idk if they fluke it down to the last game just make UCL next year. This is team is so lucky and sorry.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I still can't comprehend that Gattuso didn't bring on Paqueta...when the game was SCREAMING out for his influence. Even when I was married I had more touches on the ball than Piatek :head:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of all the inexplicable decisions Rino has made, you're going for the one sensible thing he did....

Paqueta is not a player that has been ignored by Rino.
He became a starter immediately and started pretty much every game, despite coming from a full season in Brazil.

If Rino is not throwing him in even late in the games then there's a good reason for it. A good/obvious reason that even an amateur coach could spot.

RnB did the same thing with Conti....look at him now.

This game was lost when Lazio got that away goal.
I'm glad Paqueta wasn't risked for nothing.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I still can't comprehend that Gattuso didn't bring on Paqueta...when the game was SCREAMING out for his influence. Even when I was married I had more touches on the ball than Piatek :head:

piatek was one of the worst players yesterday. every touch he did get was awful. 343 formation sucked. it was clear players didn't know where to be or what to do. samu, laxalt and suso, calabria/conti got in each other's way all the time. there was a giant hole in the middle. early on baka tried to get forward from middle but it stopped completely for rest of the game. and last but not the least, another goal from our own fucking corner. this season, we conceded as many goals from our own corners as we've scored. who the fuck even have a record like that?

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck this shitty little tournament anyway.
Just win the remaining league matches. :proud:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Sorry you had to see that live buddy. We'll have to team up next time to ensure the win. :thumbsup: Say hello to the missus.

:thumbsup: Team effort next season!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pathetic. Still can't get over how shit the team bar Reina's heroics (would've lost 4-0 if not for him) and Calabria/Caldara good performance.

Our attack is impotent. Agree 100% with Necro over the switch to 343. If it was to create a spark then it must've been a very wet day... we looked worse than usual and we usually look poor. Had a few half chances but this game was more than winnable.

Gattuso got it wrong from the start. Should've stuck with 433, but I can respect trying something different here. Just hope we can end the season on a high, that's all we can do now. Nothing else to play for but 4th.

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Space in between our midfielders and forward line is far too huge. Our players never make forward runs inside the box thus Piatek becomes isolated. Watch Man City or Liverpool play and you will know what I'm talking about.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
As disappointing as losing in a semi-final is, this competition is of little use to Milan. I'm glad Paqueta was not risked. We have 5 finals left in Serie A and CL qualification is so important to us it is frightening.

Without it, it is likely one of our only decent players will be sold to balance the books. If that doesn't happen we certainly wont be signing anyone of any real quality.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Winning Coppa was just for history, it’s really not our objective this year. This year is about CL qualification only. Coppa gets us EL which we already (kinda) have.

It wasn’t worth risking paqueta for a game so meaningless when there’s an away Torino game coming up. A win willl be extremely massive. We will have head to head advantage over all our rivals (Atalanta Roma Lazio and Torino) should we finish on level points, which is very possible.

The only thing about this Milan is they could beat Atalanta away but tie with udinese at home. Our team doesn’t make any fucking sense.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Coppa Italia Semi-Final 2nd leg : Milan vs Lazio – 24/04/2019 20:45 CET (0-0 @ Lazio)

I agree with the decision to not risk Paqueta. But I don’t agree with the decision to play a 3-4-3 nor the one to play Castillejo and Laxalt together at all. Even if it’s a friendly against the Primavera, the latter is an obscene spectacle which does no credit to Gattuso.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Bakayoko tried that same ball twice and overcooked it by 20meters. I was crying out for a creative midfielder both times even though Baka has been pretty awesome this season. None of our midfielders are capable of playing that extremely simple pass. Hakan the ******* tried something similar to Suso and basically hit the ball straight into the pitch. How can our “most creative player” have so little skill lol. The number of terrible touches and passes he makes is astounding at this level.

Never mind fucking Suso.