Official Formula One thread

Rex

Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
The other reason I like Renault is because I hope Flavio Briatori replaces Jean Todd as technical director at Ferrari.

Haven't heard yet the real rumour progress at Ferrari board in future. But I admired Renault's capability to further enhance the development of F1 technology in recent times. Also I never forget their contribution of the old version Benetton-Renault that earned the young Michael Schumacher wins the driver titles in consecutive year, 1994 and 1995. I have to admit that I like the Briatore's team too. ;) And mind you, Benetton-Renault's car which Schumi had steered, it was one of beautiful car in F1 history.

Andressa, just one more pole position left Schumi could equal Senna's, if the in-form Bridgestone (post-Hungarian GP) could carrying on the best especially in qualifying session, I'm sure he breaks it all. Mr. Record-Man does it all. :tongue: ;)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
NeSTa_86 said:
schumacher is the best

Was The Best Now Is Fernado Alonso

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I cant say a driver is better than the other driver since they depend in their cars.. specially the tyres .. I was always fan of Schumacher .. than I got bored from him and I choose Batton :) .. but Batton is far from wining anything this year.. so I dont have interest anymore in F1.. but Raikonen looks very good to me .. and to say the truth he didnt have luck in this season... if there is someone lucky it most be : ALONSO!.. so I prefer Raikonen over Alonso ;)..

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
DugiNesta said:
Was The Best Now Is Fernado Alonso

Schumi uber ales!
What was the position of Alonso in the last geand prix?

Rex

Reaction score
besikaka said:
I cant say a driver is better than the other driver since they depend in their cars.. specially the tyres .. I was always fan of Schumacher .. than I got bored from him and I choose Batton :) .. but Batton is far from wining anything this year.. so I dont have interest anymore in F1.. but Raikonen looks very good to me .. and to say the truth he didnt have luck in this season... if there is someone lucky it most be : ALONSO!.. so I prefer Raikonen over Alonso ;)..

One day I look forward to seeing you back JPM to compete the title. :D

tmilan said:
Schumi uber ales!
What was the position of Alonso in the last geand prix?

He was in 11th position.

Headlines.

Brazilian's Felipe Massa to replace Rubens Barrichello. He will race and partner Michael Schumacher for 2006. The man is no stranger to Scuderia, having served as their official test driver in 2003.

--------------

Congrats then. Best luck of him. ;)

Rex

Reaction score
Nesta_86, the winner of Hungarian GP was McLaren's Kimi Raikkonen, followed by the Schumacher brothers, Michael takes second and Ralf in third. I hoped it's sufficiently clear for you.

Turkish GP is about to take place after Hungarian GP. A New host, new atmosphere to view the race. :)

Rex

Reaction score
Italian GP this weekend will be showing Alonso's under pressure while Raikkonen has morale boost to win this GP.

And there will nothing much expectation for Scuderia put up good show into closing stages either.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
It's about time Montoya started to win some races, he is definately the fastest driver there is, he just tries too hard and makes mistakes too often!

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Anyone watch the charity match between italian actors and F1 Drivers? Schumi and Fisichella are great players.

Rex

Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
It's about time Montoya started to win some races, he is definately the fastest driver there is, he just tries too hard and makes mistakes too often!

Montoya should back team order to let Raikkonen finish the line. Due to upcoming four remaining races, the first priority is given to Raikkonen to compete the driver title alongside Alonso's archrival.

cuore said:
Anyone watch the charity match between italian actors and F1 Drivers? Schumi and Fisichella are great players.

When the match took place ? The final result ?

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Rex said:
Montoya should back team order to let Raikkonen finish the line. Due to upcoming four remaining races, the first priority is given to Raikkonen to compete the driver title alongside Alonso's archrival.

When the match took place ? The final result ?

I dunno but it was on RAI 2 nights ago. I didn't watch till the end but after 75 minutes the score was 4-1 for the drivers. 2 goals for fisichella, 1 for schumi and 1 for some random guy.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
It's the Italian GP this weekend. Anyone have any idea on what the result will be? I think Ferrari will start a belated comeback here, or so I hope.

Forza Scuderia

Rex

Reaction score
Raikkonen should've taken the pole position, but he receives 10 points grid penalty for engine change, therefore starts 11th. Montoya who took 2nd, takes over pole position due to that matter.

Schumacher and Barrichello takes 6th and 7th on the grid, while Alonso, Button, Sato, and Trulli take higher spot on the grid ahead of both Scuderia.

You can imagine what the result will be. Taking points this weekend race for Scuderia is good enough, but hoping for podium is a bit far optimistic though.

Rex

Reaction score
This weekend, Belgian GP, at Spa-Franchorchamps, the best and challenging circuit of all. Renault's Fernando Alonso vs McLaren Mercedes' Kimi Raikkonen battle until the chequered flag.

Last year, Raikkonen took the first podium which showed his ability to broken Schumi and Scuderia's domination on the tracks. This weekend race, The Flying Finn would obviously repeat that glorious moment which he desperately need it to dislodge Alonso from top position at standings. Meanwhile, Alonso comes to put on a consistently display at ease, at most his recent form which takes 11 podium of 15th GP had been taking place. So it would no big deal at all if he only takes 2nd podium at 2 remaining races that will earn him the younger champion over decade.

Spa is predicted about to rain. The race action is certainly too good to be missed. ;)

Normally, I just wish Scuderia performs well and balanced. :)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Last race was wonderfull , in Italia , I wont miss this one :) , its shame if Alonso win this Championship , the fastest man is Raikonnen , he deserve it .. IMO ofcourse :) , he was McLaren Mercedes was so unlucky this year.. I dont know how many times Raikonnen gived the win to Alonso for nothing..

Schumaher is past now , Button didnt prove himself .. so I will try to find new idol :) hehe , Raikonnen probably .. or Montoya

Rex

Reaction score
Too right, Technically McLaren have the fastest car this year, Besi. But you cannot only count on the speed factor. Another important thing is you also need consistency, that's what Alonso shows us that at most his recent form. Even he wasn't ended-up at first spot, he put on a show remains at 3 or 5 top position on the result.

I guess if Valentino Rossi drives Scuderia someday, you will pick him as your new idol though. :tongue:

Schumacher is past ? Any criteria to enlighten this statement ? :rolleyes: :D

Rex

Reaction score
What a useless win you had at Spa, Kimi. Though you takes the podium, your archrival keep showing consistently display at recent form.

Your dream is over, when Alonso takes a third spot's result at Brazilian GP even you takes the podium in Brazil, Japan and last round China.

Rex

Reaction score
Headlines.

It's over (due Renault have won driver title) but far from over for competing the constructors which McLaren have taken the lead its stakes for the first time. Renault's Fernando Alonso wins the driver title that earns him the youngest-ever world champion. Congrats.

Someone in white T-shirt has back-lettered written Schumacher Who ? was f*ckin' comedian. LOL

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
well.. he dont deserve it .. Raikonen deserve it :) .. anyway Congret.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
Someone in white T-shirt has back-lettered written Schumacher Who ? was f*ckin' comedian. LOL
Only once Alonso wins as many championships as Schumacher can they mock the great one.
I am however glad that Alonso won it, even ulthough Raikkonen was the better driver this season :tongue:
Anybody heard about the rumour that Valentino Rossi is to sign for Ferrari as a test driver?

Rex

Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Only once Alonso wins as many championships as Schumacher can they mock the great one.
I am however glad that Alonso won it, even ulthough Raikkonen was the better driver this season :tongue:

McLaren and Raikkonen particularly had better performance indeed but they just already woken up that had it been producing of late. :rolleyes:

Lo Tsar said:
Anybody heard about the rumour that Valentino Rossi is to sign for Ferrari as a test driver?

Rossi did testing Ferrari seats at Fiorano track couple weeks ago, but I have yet to hear officially that the MotoGP star desires to drive Scuderia (i.e. test driver) which it remains to be seen.

Rex

Reaction score
Last round. Chinese GP.

After outstanding overtaking manoeuvre at Suzuka by McLaren's Raikkonen over Renault's Fisichella at near closing stages, this weekend race obviously will bring both competitors to put them in a show once again. Renault's this year ambition are to get the double, while McLaren are struggling to hold off their archrival's plan to grab constructor and to be there to steal it away.

It will be an interesting race with the attack, attack, and attack instruction will come up during the car's radio.

It's final countdown. It's too good to be missed. Oh last but not least, I wish Scuderia to secure their current 3rd constructor spot and back off Toyota at all cost. Good display are much expected here.

Rex

Reaction score
Formula 1 2006 Calendar :

1. March 12 ---- Sakhir, Bahrain.
2. March 19 ---- Sepang, Malaysia.
3. April 2 ---- Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia.
4. April 23 ---- Imola, San Marino.
5. May 7 ---- Nurburgring, Germany.
6. May 14 ---- Catalunya, Spain.
7. May 28 ---- Monte Carlo, Monaco.
8. June 11 ---- Silverstone, England.
9. June 25 ---- Gilles Villeneuve, Montreal, Canada.
10. July 2 ---- Indianapolis, US.
11. July 16 ---- Magny-Cours, France.
12. July 30 ---- Hockenheim, Germany.
13. August 6 ---- Hungaroring, Hungaria.
14. August 27 ---- Istanbul, Turkey.
15. Sept 10 ---- Monza, Italy.
16. Sept 17 ---- Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium.
17. Okt 1 ---- Suzuka, Japan.
18. Okt 8 ---- Shanghai, China.
19. Okt 22 ---- Interlagos, Brasil.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
In a shock announcement, McLaren have confirmed that 2005 Formula One world champion Fernando Alonso will join the team from 2007. The team, however, did not mention who the Spaniard's team-mate would be, increasing speculation that Kimi Raikkonen might join Ferrari in the same season.

eurosport.com

Interesting Rex :eek: ?

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
In a shock announcement, McLaren have confirmed that 2005 Formula One world champion Fernando Alonso will join the team from 2007. The team, however, did not mention who the Spaniard's team-mate would be, increasing speculation that Kimi Raikkonen might join Ferrari in the same season.

eurosport.com

Interesting Rex :eek: ?
No no no, Kimi can't be the next Scuderia driver. Please let this be a mistake and Alonso is joining Ferrari and not shitty McLaren. :(

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Official: Alonso will be 2007 Meclaren Driver.
so this means that KIMI is going to FERRARi ...yipiipiii

Schedule