Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he needs to learn how to close the game. can't have heart attacks every week. he starts the game well, does well at half time, subs are mostly good too but in the end, it all just falls apart.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
8b6acfac-f63e-11e8-a095-7589b4a03838_8ca7789116d2a58f7d65c650d43aece6-kHKC-U11201348609028TwC-1024x576@LaStampa.it_-678x381.jpg

This jacket is dope. Do you guys know where can it be bought?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
8b6acfac-f63e-11e8-a095-7589b4a03838_8ca7789116d2a58f7d65c650d43aece6-kHKC-U11201348609028TwC-1024x576@LaStampa.it_-678x381.jpg

This jacket is dope. Do you guys know where can it be bought?

dunno, it's probably costum made from unflamable material to contain Rino's heat

i'm gonna try to get this one
ac-milan-product2.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i like that one too, j.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
he needs to learn how to close the game. can't have heart attacks every week. he starts the game well, does well at half time, subs are mostly good too but in the end, it all just falls apart.

very true. some last 15mins are complete chaos when we are in tight lead.
team needs to stay compact, high and comunters are just....plain horrible.
its about the young players also. also young coach.

work to be done

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
First thing he needs to do is to stop our guys from wasting chances when we're controlling the game, like first half with Parma. Should've been 2-0 at HT, but nooo, we need some drama every game, so why not let our opponents score first :)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
my coach is going nowhere

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Top 4 CL qualification coming :star:

Hopefully, Lazio needs to be detained and weakened in January, while we need to strengthen with Fabregas, Ibra and Paqueta.

I definitely see us qualifying to the Champions League in May.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Membah post said:
What of his tactics then?

What on earth possessed him to think that Cutrone on the wing was a good idea? Especially when we have actual fuckin wingers who could have come on.

What was the fuckin point of the Bakayoko sub? The Abate sub?

What is with that BS passing from the back with the GK with arguably the worst foot skills football has ever seen? Any fuckin decent team that can press will easily fuck us on that (and constantly has)

What's with continuing to play Donnarumma despite his many fuckups even though we have a better option on the bench?

Yet again we concede in the last moment. Bar a few wins against some chump teams we have seen fuck all improvement.

I am glad the players feel close to Rino and all, but its results on the pitch that matters. And we havent been getting those.

He has shown his tactical naivety time and time again and while I think he will eventually become a good coach, we fuckin cant afford the luxury to wait.

Tbf, I am tired of us constantly appointing noob coaches due to the nostalgia BS. Let's get a coach that fuckin knows how to win or otherwise just shut up talks once and for all about a CL spot. We have seen this story repeated too many times.

Memba Post said:
People on here still deluding themselves because of Nostalgia

Rino is a mediocre coach and has always been. I like him a lot as a legend but time to cut our loses

Membah Post said:
Made us look like absolute cowards. He is really not even a better coach than Pippo. Just has a lot better squad at his disposal which makes us look good from time to time.
Absolutely no reason to believe that he's ever gonna have a successful career coaching a top club

tenor.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
bro...

in normal circumstances, games like this gets you sacked.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
don't give a shit about europa. only thing we would miss is some experience playing abroad and some coeff for a better draw if we qualify for cl.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Is he fired already?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he shouldn't stay past this season even if he finishes 4th.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

What if he finishes 3rd?

I think getting out of EL might be a blessing in disguise. Top 4 should be our main goal.

But, I don't condemn the loss and the fact that we couldn't qualify to the next stage. Normally, he should be sacked, true. But, if he'll achieve the league objective and get us to play well, he'll earn his spot for next year.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Gattuso is a damn decent person... and he gives good vibes, hopefully he will grow as a coach. But lets be honest... the players he has at his disposal suck balls.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
For?

Did he shit in your bed? Piss in your coffee? Burn you eggs? Fuck your wife? Fuck your husband?

Tell me. What do you want Gattuso to be fired for?

He manages the team i support, he is doing a piss poor job at it (we are in 4th place by way of other teams playing like shit, not cause we earned it), he should get fired.

Was it that hard to figure on your own numbnuts?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milan 4th place 15 games played, 26 points, GD 6.
Lazio tth place 15 games played, 25 points, GD 4.
Torino 4th place 15 games played, 22 points, GD 3.

Piss poor all 3 of them.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
(we are in 4th place by way of other teams playing like shit, not cause we earned it), he should get fired.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: of course.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
What if he finishes 3rd?

I think getting out of EL might be a blessing in disguise. Top 4 should be our main goal.

But, I don't condemn the loss and the fact that we couldn't qualify to the next stage. Normally, he should be sacked, true. But, if he'll achieve the league objective and get us to play well, he'll earn his spot for next year.

IMO gattuso lacks whats needed to take the club to the next level, far too many weaknesses that haven't improved yet

in theory if he does well, he could be our rainieri before mourinho took over chelsea

conte would be our mourinho.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Milan 4th place 15 games played, 26 points, GD 6.
Lazio tth place 15 games played, 25 points, GD 4.
Torino 4th place 15 games played, 22 points, GD 3.

Piss poor all 3 of them.

:thumbsup: Let's not forget Gattuso inherited a 300m squad excluding regulars like Donna, Calabria, Romagnoli, Suso, Bona & Cutrone whereas the other teams sell their best players every season.

Give Inzaghi or Mazzarri or a number of other coaches the squad and we'd be in the same position if not better.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IMO gattuso lacks whats needed to take the club to the next level, far too many weaknesses that haven't improved yet

in theory if he does well, he could be our rainieri before mourinho took over chelsea

conte would be our mourinho.

At this point, I agree. But, he's not yet formed as coach, he's young for this. I judge him by the potential level he can reach and from what I've seen, I think he can be top coach in a couple of years.

If he delivers CL spot without playing his best and having a crippled mediocre team, then I want to see what he can achieve when he reaches his potential and has a proper team with solid depth.

Btw, I like that he's not looking for excuses. Gotta love the character

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

:thumbsup: Gattuso's a solid caretaker but nothing special. You could give half a dozen other Serie A manager's the squad (S.Inzaghi, Mazzarri, Pioli, Giampaolo, Gasperini, Prandelli) and we wouldn't fare any worse. And that's excluding the better known manager's like Allegri, Ancelotti or Spalletti.

In addition to injuring half the squad long term due to his brutal training methods we can also thank Gattuso for being the first Milan coach in nearly 20 years to not qualify from the group stages of a European competition. Even Allegri managed to do that with the piss poor squad left over after selling TS + Ibra and the senatore's retired. Thanks Rino :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't know why people are laughing. It's true. It's not like Lazio, Roma, Fiorentina have been good and we've been better. They're simply shit and we're slightly less shit.
You can say that we've been lucky. Play like shit 80% of the time, score a late goal to equalize or win, VAR bail us out, other teams play like shit... And we're still only barely in top 4.
Grintuso is not gonna pan out. He is making zero progress tactically

Schedule