Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
And also you said there is no ignore feature in this forum. There is, so use it and we can all stop reading these pathetic arguments.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
U start talking about Arsenal transfers & rather than telling us about Milan’s u jump 2 how many time Milan won the CL.
Irrelevant.

We r a bigger but they r better in exploring + trusting youngsters.

In order to build a team thats capable of winning the cl 6 times you must have a good team and 1 of the main reasons you build a good team is by making some quality signings that will help deliver the cl. Arsenal lack of europeen success shows how great their transfers have been.

ter

Reaction score
Fav. Players
pato, ronaldhino, pippo
yousufshakeel65 said:
thank you for doing the research on me,.. i feel honoured, but u forgot to mention that i was banned and then reinstalled again and is now a very good friend of owner of MM forum (debs)..

i post crap eh, but still can post more sense than you.

u r like a bitch, an outcast. which keeps on barking all the time, but no one pays any attention, she keeps on barking at his master trying to get attention, hoping that the master would throw her a bone, but no the master doesn't want to throw her a bone, cause she is fat, fugly and more importantly ********.
Huh, some people are so desperate for my attention, even though I have vowed to ignore them for the next 10 years. I can only laugh at their desperation

LEAVE IT OUT BOTH OF YE. THIS IS 2 DISCUSS TRANSFERS NOT BITCHING(NO OFFENCE INTENDED)

ter

Reaction score
Fav. Players
pato, ronaldhino, pippo
Fantomas said:
While the biggest ignorant idiot in this forum and maybe on the whole internet is you, but you are protected and are allowed to insult, assault, give nazi and racist comments on these boards. Yes we know that, now do humanity a favor and stop breathing. Thanks.

Passion for 9 = An advertisement for birth control.

LEAVE IT OUT BOTH OF YE. THIS IS 2 DISCUSS TRANSFERS NOT BITCHING(NO OFFENCE INTENDED)

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
In order to build a team thats capable of winning the cl 6 times you must have a good team and 1 of the main reasons you build a good team is by making some quality signings that will help deliver the cl. Arsenal lack of europeen success shows how great their transfers have been.

Eda Menon ... complimenting Arsenal? What has the world come to :tongue:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ I guess its probably cause I dont look back far enough into the discussion ... I thought I had you :( Anyway, good to know the world hasn't changed MUCH.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
menon_inc said:
Winning in Europe & having a successful transfer policy r two different issues.
Arsenal is twice better than us in discovering + trusting in young talents rather u like it or not.
And Ajax didn’t win shit 4 years in Europe & still they r the best in producing + discovering youngsters.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Wild said:
Arsenal is twice better than us in discovering + trusting in young talents rather u like it or not.
And Ajax didn’t win shit 4 years in Europe & still they r the best in producing + discovering youngsters.

Ehh i dont know about that last line....sure theyve got pretty much every single dutch wonderkid to come through, but i think thats more a case of ajax being the only continent-wide reputed club in holland till a few years ago. Even in the 90s, no club apart fom ajax could be expected to make it past group stages of cl, and so they would snap up any youngster that shoed promise in the whole of holland. They were the richest, biggest and most successful, and by FAR in their country. Any kid with any sort of promise would be at ajax, simply bcos other clubs just couldnt keep them. With that sort of a system, obviously the best ones will always come through Ajax. And Holland as a country has some damn good ones.

Its hard to judge how good a team is at picking up talent, when they are the only good team in the country - all that country's local talent will go through them. Of course they also probably have good scouts etc, but its just harder to judge ajax, when comared to arsenal and sporting lisbon, who regularly churn out the country's best, inspite of not being the only big club in the country.

Of course Milan arent anywhere in this discussion. We havent had a decent player through the youth system since 1986 maldini.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don’t care about the circumstances.
Ajax is a club that r willing 2 give youngsters a chance.
With the money paid 2 sign Huntelaar they could easily signed a 30+ established striker like Crespo.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Wild said:
Don’t care about the circumstances.
Ajax is a club that r willing 2 give youngsters a chance.
With the money paid 2 sign Huntelaar they could easily signed a 30+ established striker like Crespo.
Well its very different man cos of several reasons..The Dutch league is much much weaker then Seria A so Ajax can give their players a chance to play in the first team and still win.Second Ajax knows cant compete with big European clubs and winning the Dutch league+tv rights dont bring a lot of money so they recruit young players and sell them big later..But they have the luxury to wait for them...The main reason why they signed Huntelar and not for example Crespo is cos they expect to get profit from Huntelar,and what would they do with Crespo?
So its very different man...I know Ajax have better young players but almost all big european teams dont relly on their youth academy except Arsenal or Barca

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
U guys still don’t get the point.
We r talking about “transfer policy” & not “results”.
G said we want 2 b like Arsenal = we will get young talent + ask our scouts 2 earn their salaries.
I gave Ajax as an example of em having the good transfer policy regardless of how successful they r in Europe.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Man Galliani is sooo full of shit :D
He is telling we will be like Arsenal so he should have backed his statement and sign Cassano instead of Ronaldo :rolleyes:

RATM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Since when the fuck did Arsenal become the benchmark for Milan?????

I don't care about the transfer policy.This is a club that played in it's first CL final only recently and they were lucky to get there.

Milan are 6 times European Champions (just missed out on 7) and all of a sudden the board sees Arsenal as a role-model???LOL

They say this 'Arsenal' shit while still pursuing the likes of Ronaldo,Beckham and signing Vieri.Yeah,sure 'young talents' my ass.I don't take anyone's word in football seriously.

Whether anyone cares or not,performing in CL is the benchmark.It's like saying a player can't perform at the biggest stage.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fantomas said:
While the biggest ignorant idiot in this forum and maybe on the whole internet is you, but you are protected and are allowed to insult, assault, give nazi and racist comments on these boards. Yes we know that, now do humanity a favor and stop breathing. Thanks.

Passion for 9 = An advertisement for birth control.
Last time I served you your nutsack sliced + chargrilled on a silver plate, this time I'll just let the admin take care of you.

Have a nice evening.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
thank you for doing the research on me,.. i feel honoured, but u forgot to mention that i was banned and then reinstalled again and is now a very good friend of owner of MM forum (debs)..
Don't flatter yourself, I didn't have to do research, I know what's going on @ MM as much as I remember your Anti-English entry here.. You simply registered again, so more bullshit from the bullshitting PAKI TROLL with a San Siro season ticket.

yousufshakeel65 said:
Huh, some people are so desperate for my attention, even though I have vowed to ignore them for the next 10 years. I can only laugh at their desperation
Why don't you simply put action where your mouth is ? Don't just vow to ignore me for 10 years (I plan to be around at least 25 years, so better renew your vow in time... LOL),, but put my name on this nifty forum feature called *ignore list*, unless operating the User CP poses an insurmountable intellectual challenge to you. In this case you may want to ask the admin for assistance.

Oh + this master + fugly dog thing is getting a little old. I know you pine to see a pic, like you pine for my posts... LOL. Sick lil puppy.

Fantomas

Banned
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Last time I served you your nutsack sliced + chargrilled on a silver plate, this time I'll just let the admin take care of you.

Have a nice evening.

Dissapointing. I give you 3/10. I would have expected more passion and passionlike insults, provocations, transvestite stuff that made you famous in this forum, the kind of fame you crave for in real life but don't get.

That's why you behave like a little spoiled bratt with a big mouth here... loser.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fantomas said:
Dissapointing. I give you 3/10. I would have expected more passion and passionlike insults, provocations, transvestite stuff that made you famous in this forum, the kind of fame you crave for in real life but don't get. That's why you behave like a little spoiled bratt with a big mouth here... loser.
Aw, sick lil puppy is disappointed. Your last PM was so devoid of originality + left me a bit disappointed too.

Fantomas
Rookie

Howdy!
Hey german bitch, I'm back. Didn't you die from cancer yet? Too bad, I will pee on your corpse after I fucked it.
That's LAME by any standards :rolleyes: But it will still get your perverted ass banned, no worries :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
are we going to give up on pato if ronaldo arrives?

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
yousufshakeel65 said:
are we going to give up on pato if ronaldo arrives?

i hope not

favor-milan

Primavera
Reaction score
Pato is for future and if we cant have him,Milan managers must kill themselves :mad:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
favor-milan said:
Pato is for future and if we cant have him,Milan managers must kill themselves :mad:
You'd spend 20m Euros on a 17 year old, who is unproven in Europe when you could use that money to buy half a team?

favor-milan

Primavera
Reaction score
yup it might be dangerous to spend money to young players like Pato but what else can we do now?buy and base on 30 yrs old ones like what Milan managers are doing now?for bright future,we have to invest to the young right now :)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:

Winning in Europe on a consistant level and having a successful transfer policy is related and is the same issue.

We had a crappy transfer season this year and look at what position we are in at the moment.

a successfull transfer policy should be measured by resuts that both the players produced and the success they have on the pitch.

Arsenal maybe better than us in producing young talent at the moment but they do not have much faith on players that reach the age of 30 and give all of them 1 year contract extensions+at the end of the day loose out on the experience players which could use their experience to contribute to the success of the team by winning titles, etc.

After 3-4 years of the same crappy transfer policy, the players get frustrated with the lack of success, threaten to leave because they want to win the cl and don’t think and believe they could do it with Arsenal because of Wengers transfer policy. We have already seen that happen to Vieira and Henry almost followed suite. I won’t be surprised to see the other guys like Fabregas threaten to leave in a season or 2 as they get frustrated with the constant underachievement and transfer policy.

ps: i think you got the words successful transfer policy and youth development mixed up :D

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
menon_inc said:
Winning in Europe on a consistant level and having a successful transfer policy is related and is the same issue.

We had a crappy transfer season this year and look at what position we are in at the moment.

a successfull transfer policy should be measured by resuts that both the players produced and the success they have on the pitch.

Arsenal maybe better than us in producing young talent at the moment but they do not have much faith on players that reach the age of 30 and give all of them 1 year contract extensions+at the end of the day loose out on the experience players which could use their experience to contribute to the success of the team by winning titles, etc.

After 3-4 years of the same crappy transfer policy, the players get frustrated with the lack of success, threaten to leave because they want to win the cl and don’t think and believe they could do it with Arsenal because of Wengers transfer policy. We have already seen that happen to Vieira and Henry almost followed suite. I won’t be surprised to see the other guys like Fabregas threaten to leave in a season or 2 as they get frustrated with the constant underachievement and transfer policy.
Nice post.
Seriously, sometimes the things that bloke comes out with are just stupid.
Wenger has a gift in finding great young players and developing them into good first team players, I'll give him that, though tell me how successful they have been over the past 4-5 years?

Solemly, relying on youth doesn't win you trophies. They lack experience. As can be seen due to them struggling for the past 3 seasons domestically.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
18/01/2007 13.22

Inter Turn Down Milan Bid For Pato

17 year-old Internacional de Porto Alegre striker Alexandre Pato has apparently received his first European offer, although the Brazilian club have rejected the bid out of hand.

zoom - galleria According to Italian sports daily ‘Corriere dello Sport’, AC Milan made a 10 million Euro bid that was turned down immediately by Internacional de Porto Alegre.

The Inter management have tagged the player at 20 million Euros and won’t budge until they get the figure they’re asking for.

Alexandre Pato is also attracting admiring glances from the Rossoneri’s Nerazzurri arch-rivals and Internacional may use their namesakes’ interest to raise the starting price even further.

The player is currently preparing for Brazil’s Under-20 South American tournament that sees Brazil face Argentina on Friday in Asunción, Paraguay, in the first of five final matches that will decide who the princes of South America are.

Pato broke through to the professional side after his contract buyout clause was hiked up from 2 million to 20 million Euros earlier this year, Inter fielding him foe the first time against Palmeiras where he scored and booked a place for the successful FIFA CWC Japan 2006 challenge against Ronaldinho’s Barça.

source: goal.com

20 million euros is to much.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^^^^^^^^yeah 20 mill is WAY too much. for a 17 y/o its just not worth it at this point. I wouldnt mind getting a first option on him, that would be cheaper and would give us some future power over his transfer.
For once though, i agree with galliani or whoevers made this decision - hes young and talented and blah and blah, but he would get eaten alive by serie defenders b4 his 18th bday.