Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Where's Kyara these days?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My infactuation is back, with a video that makes no sense, it involves unicorns, lasers and a man wearing a bra.

Ke Dollar Sign Ha - Blow

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Fucking hell,another one of the greats bites the dust:( RIP NATE DOGG:star:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
rip nate :(

ozzy :thumbsup:
man he's the coolest fucker out there and pure genius

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Depeche Mode on a weird tango version

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ozzy :thumbsup:
man he's the coolest fucker out there and pure genius

I'm not sure aboput cool. In 'The Dirt' it was written how he pissed on the floor and licked it off. And when he challenged Nikki Sixx to do the same he was quicker and licked Nikki's piss as well. There's something in his voice that I don't like. It's like he has this level on uncomfortness. One is for sure - he's a bloody mutant. Does he have a biography written? I'd sure enjoy that.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

this pretty much sums up who is ozzy. either you love him or you hate him, there's no middle kind of like ibrahimović lol. he is king of metal, black sabbath invented metal lolz. many ppl think he is satans son or sth but actually he said he's catholic :)
doctors said he's perfect health better than 99% of ppl his age. considering he used to do drugs and 2l of alcohol every day when he was in his prime for like 20 years is pretty much cool don't you think.
regarding the piss and that famous bat incident every now and than famous ppl do that especially in rock music. rhcp used to get high and put their dicks in socks and play in concert :cool:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this pretty much sums up who is ozzy. either you love him or you hate him, there's no middle kind of like ibrahimović lol. he is king of metal, black sabbath invented metal lolz. many ppl think he is satans son or sth but actually he said he's catholic :)
doctors said he's perfect health better than 99% of ppl his age. considering he used to do drugs and 2l of alcohol every day when he was in his prime for like 20 years is pretty much cool don't you think.
regarding the piss and that famous bat incident every now and than famous ppl do that especially in rock music. rhcp used to get high and put their dicks in socks and play in concert :cool:

I'm pretty eutral towards Ozzy. No groupie love, no hate. Some songs are good, some don't work for me. The piss incident was just one of the ways for him to show he's the biggest dog out there. I don't even think about the disgust of such act when I read about it since it was about showing your heart. (the bat incident was a legend, no? was it with Alice Cooper who got the wrong image for that?)

RHCP and socks - Reading Kiedis Biography ATM. They got so infamous with the socks the club owners wrote that to their rider. Again, no shock to me. Some music is so good and pure it makes you want to be naked. Queens Of The Stone Age bassist was one nudist dude as well IIRC. He came over to Estonia with his other band Mondo Generator and talked about it.

A nice story from Kiedis bio with a kickass song + kickass video(would have loved to do that):

The lyrical meaning behind "Give It Away" is centered around the philosophy of selflessness and altruistic behavior.[2] The song is titled after its most prevalent lyrical phrase "give it away", which is taken from an experience Kiedis had ...with his former girlfriend—punk rock singer Nina Hagen—in the early 1980s.[2] Hagen was several years Kiedis' senior and became a role-model during his drug addiction to heroin: "she realized how young and inexperienced I was then, so she was always passing on gems to me, not in a preachy way, just by seizing on opportunities."[5] When Kiedis was looking through her closet he came across a jacket he liked, and commented to Hagen that it was "really cool".[5] Upon expressing this, Hagen immediately told him to keep it. Her reasoning behind this selflessness was due to an attempt to constantly make her life more enjoyable, and explained to Kiedis that "if you have a closet full of clothes and you try to keep them all, your life will get very small. But if you have a full closet and someone sees something they like, if you give it to them, the world is a better place."[59