Week 35: Milan - Bologna 06/05/2019 20:30 CET

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
That’s not a good fake quote Khurrisu. Don’t do it again.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
@TheMilanBible just posted a longer vid of the episode.

I'm willing to give Bakayoko another chance if he comes out and apologizes.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Disgusting twitter accounts trying to get followers. Don’t quote him here.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
^this is the person fake quotes are made for

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please have some respect for yourselves and for your club. This loan Chelsea flop told our manager to go fuck himself twice in the middle of a crunch match. This is not about gattuso

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
so very angry after tre punti per il milan

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ppl acting like there wasn't a whoooole lot of backstory here and Bakayoko is some kind of Cassano :proud:

Yes guys ....the fucking club totally just didn't side with Biglia when he and Kessie fell out
They totally didn't take fucking Acerbi's side in the dispute and fine the black players
They don't remember how much of a rock Bakayoko has been for us in the middle of the park.

They only remember two (2) things:
Bakayoko showed up late for training after the shit hit the fan
Bakayoko gave trouble (note not refused) to come on
:proud:

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Especially for no reason.
Seeing the reactions from Berto... and Pat, and the fact that Rino was the first to speak (He has probably said something to him) I am sure Bakayoko was just trying to respond with no words.
U know when someone is insulting you and you are trying to respond with something more bad but you can't because you don't have strong words - I am a stranger in the country I am living where people always think u are here because u don't have options. Just sayin

Re watching the game now in Milan TV (Will make a close look in that sequence)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Gattuso: I told coaches to get stuffed

R&B: Bakayoko shouldn't play for Milan

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso’s words make it seem like he didn’t take it personally and he’ll be dealing with it and moving on. We’re incredibly short on midfielders for the next game and we can’t afford to leave out Bakayoko for this. Move on people.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
This is not the time for these kind of antics. Bakayoko disrespecting Gattuso is one thing - it's already bad enough but with his actions he is letting his teammates down and more importantly, he is disrespecting the sacred shirt of our club - which is unforgivable.

Rough game but 3 points that I'll take gladly. Praise be to Allah for giving us the pleasure of having Lord Borini.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the destro goal though
zapata legit started marking mauri instead of bologna player

he really looked clueless there but thats expected ..we all know him
good and hard defender (and loyal:star:) but he gets confused too easily to be a starter

Zapata can be playing world class for 89 minutes and undo it with a moment of madness. He does it with a regularity that makes him impossible as a reliable starter.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seeing the reactions from Berto... and Pat, and the fact that Rino was the first to speak (He has probably said something to him) I am sure Bakayoko was just trying to respond with no words.
U know when someone is insulting you and you are trying to respond with something more bad but you can't because you don't have strong words - I am a stranger in the country I am living where people always think u are here because u don't have options. Just sayin

Re watching the game now in Milan TV (Will make a close look in that sequence)

Baka has to get ready as quick as possible when he is called to action, the fact that Rino has to look after that already shows a that Baka has not done his job.

After all him wasting time when a fellow player is injured is an unnecessary source of danger.

Rino for sure is a person who understands emotions but he is his superior not his equal, there needs to be respect.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Zapata can be playing world class for 89 minutes and undo it with a moment of madness. He does it with a regularity that makes him impossible as a reliable starter.

This is why Musacchio > Zapata, unlike what many say. He can be bad in certain games, but when he's good, he's good the whole game.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is why Musacchio > Zapata, unlike what many say. He can be bad in certain games, but when he's good, he's good the whole game.

Yes but you already pointed out the reason why Musacchio unfortunately isn't a longterm solution either. He is however underrated on here. Too much hate considering what he does. He was pretty disastrous vs Torino to be fair.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Baka has to get ready as quick as possible when he is called to action, the fact that Rino has to look after that already shows a that Baka has not done his job.

After all him wasting time when a fellow player is injured is an unnecessary source of danger.

Rino for sure is a person who understands emotions but he is his superior not his equal, there needs to be respect.
Why are we talking about Superior or Inferior and so disrespect about what ? Job or Orders + knowing the context before this game, Rino should have let him in the bench after his slow warm up and then talk to him into the dressing room. Unnecessary open talks...

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Ppl acting like there wasn't a whoooole lot of backstory here and Bakayoko is some kind of Cassano :proud:

Yes guys ....the fucking club totally just didn't side with Biglia when he and Kessie fell out
They totally didn't take fucking Acerbi's side in the dispute and fine the black players
They don't remember how much of a rock Bakayoko has been for us in the middle of the park.

They only remember two (2) things:
Bakayoko showed up late for training after the shit hit the fan
Bakayoko gave trouble (note not refused) to come on
:proud:

Euhm, why are you trying to pull the racism card here?

Kessie reacted in a very disrespectful and wrong way at that moment and Biglia corrected him, which was the only right thing to do. It's not because he's black that he cannot be penalized for it :fp: It doesn't matter if you're white, black, green or blue, if you misbehave, you will get punished. Kessie admitted he reacted way too intense and he should have accepted the coach his choice, so what are you blathering about?

Same thing goes for the Acerbi incident. Let your feet speak, which they did by winning the game. There is no point in holding the guy's shirt after the game and trying to make a fool of him, it got way too personal at that point. We're not 15 year olds anymore. There is constant trash talk on social media. "Acerbi said that they are better than us, cry cry", boohoo who the fuck cares, move on and get some class, seriously. Can't remember Nesta or Maldini behaving like this in the past.

And I have to remind you that you're not a player of Milan, which means you're not there all of the time at milanello.. :fp: You can also state it's very coincidental that just now, after what happened, Baka had this car problem. It might also have been a way to piss off the management, by trying to see who has the biggest dick. It was a poor excuse anyway, is he driving a Lada or what? Also, it seems like you're a visionaire, explaining what happened there on that bench, all by seeing just a few seconds of it on livestream. Unless you're Patrick Cutrone under a secret account, you have absolutely no reason to say Baka was not causing any trouble.

I understand you have to take into account the whole context of Baka's problem, and I also believe they punished him too hard for that incident, but don't come with this crap that justifies everything he does, just because he's black.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I agree. Lets not direct this into racism argument

No matter where you are in the world, you just can't directly say fuck you to your boss face. Even if he insulted you first. You just cannot do that.

Schedule