Leonardo Thread

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
What an ugly shirt :D how can Leo let him self gets photographed holding that shirt:o

:D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
ROFL about some losers in here , seriously get a fucking life.
That said , this is a good move for Leo but a gamble for Inter.
There is teams like Chelsea , Inter & Liver that suit coaches like Mou , Beni , Cappelo.
On the other hand Leo suit teams like Milan , Barca , Arsenal.
So it will be interesting to see how Leo/Inter will go , hopefully to shit :D
Bad luck Leo :tongue:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
leonardo_1361231l.jpg

so much fail

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
ROFL about some losers in here , seriously get a fucking life.
That said , this is a good move for Leo but a gamble for Inter.
There is teams like Chelsea , Inter & Liver that suit coaches like Mou , Beni , Cappelo.
On the other hand Leo suit teams like Milan , Barca , Arsenal.
So it will be interesting to see how Leo/Inter will go , hopefully to shit :D
Bad luck Leo :tongue:

I'm not bitter @ all, but u're lying if not agree Leo looks like cunt in that photos.

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I am not bitter about Leonardo joining Inter.
Seeing how regularly Moratti change the coach,
I seriously think Leo make a bad choice.
Berlu is not really a nice boss but unlike Moratti at least he didnt fired players and staff regularly.
Good Luck Leo,
I really hope you can maintain that smile.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Shame, he used to be really good looking. But now.. :head:

Leonardo+FC+Internazionale+Milano+Unveils+zMWUyXkmulzl.jpg

Leonardo+FC+Internazionale+Milano+Unveils+CnPkOAhihPNl.jpg

Leonardo+FC+Internazionale+Milano+Unveils+Lews-AQfKukl.jpg

Leonardo+FC+Internazionale+Milano+Training+G6tcD7IXeirl.jpg

Leonardo+FC+Internazionale+Milano+Training+TNPQf88mkQwl.jpg

Leonardo+FC+Internazionale+Milano+Training+piHuVwm59Qjl.jpg

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Pathetic human being.

Anyone who does anything purely out of spite should really look at themselves in the mirror, instead of calling other people out...

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Jenas will play instead Lennon in San siro mark my word, Harry won't risk their mids gonna too lightweight to face opposition like milan @ their home.
then in WHL maybe they have balls to play Lennon.

They'll probably play with Huddlestone, Modric and Palacios in midfield with Bale/VDV playing behind Defoe in a 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation. Pavlechenko could play instead of Defoe though. It wouldn't suprise me if Lennon plays instead of VDV in that formation as VDV's best position is more central.

At home it will probably be a 4-4-2 with Modric + Huddlestone in midfield. Depends on the first leg score though really.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Shame, he used to be really good looking. But now.. :head:

Leonardo+FC+Internazionale+Milano+Unveils+CnPkOAhihPNl.jpg

moratti looks like a ugly tard dont he? and in that inter excercise suit looks simply disgusting. hope someone from inter will give him a stab in the back so he knows how it feels. moratti is one big bitch, he should never have sacked mancini in the first place.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
They'll probably play with Huddlestone, Modric and Palacios in midfield with Bale/VDV playing behind Defoe in a 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation. Pavlechenko could play instead of Defoe though. It wouldn't suprise me if Lennon plays instead of VDV in that formation as VDV's best position is more central.

At home it will probably be a 4-4-2 with Modric + Huddlestone in midfield. Depends on the first leg score though really.

could probably seek some advice from fergie there. bale was probably still at home hiding when spurs were playing manu. cant seem to see him at all.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
His press conference:

Moratti: “Leonardo forced me to be here today, to be honest it is the first time someone has asked me to be here… It makes me very happy, I am pleased with the choice of Leonardo to have joined this team, as is he. Our relationship comes from a mutual respect, a respect he has earned through his ability to learn rapidly, and to transmit affection and professionalism. These are qualities he will use here at our club, which has shown itself to still be ambitious and affectionate to all our fans, and their dreams; dreams which we share. I wish Leonardo all the best, with all my affection and respect.”

Leonardo: “The situation I am currently going through is very fascinating. I see many familiar faces, in an environment where everything is built upon relationships. I know many people here, I have been in Milan for 13 years, and to be honest I am very excited, because today is a day full of emotion. Is this the dream I hoped would come true..? I am a romantic person, I was not looking for a job, but for something that would really motivate me, a great challenge; and I don’t think they come any greater than this one.

It didn’t take me long to accept president Moratti’s proposition, but I never truly thought all this would come true. Our relationship developed in the most natural way possible, but that does not change the hierarchy: the coach is the coach, the president is the president. The coach’s job is very intense, delicate, and when I finished coaching Milan I did a lot of thinking, but Inter’s proposition made me realise that this is what I really wanted to do. This is a situation in which I must observe closely and understand what is available: no revolutions. I must move forward with what I have, and learn to add my experience to it: that is what I will do here. I will try to eradicate whatever negatives there are, maintaining the many positives, and above all I will find a way to get people to know me and my ways.

I arrive here in the most important year in Inter’s history and that is incredible. I am very determined, happy, and I have a lot of enthusiasm. What will I ask the team? I think the team is already there and does not need to be created. Inter has its identity, the players know what they have to do; I don’t have to invent anything, but rather put the players into the best possible conditions in which to do their best. This team must enjoy this moment after all they have achieved, like a great team; all they have to do is return to what they were doing in their successful times. Do I believe in a title chance? Of course, I totally believe in it; there is quite a gap to the top, but it won’t take much to get into the group of frontrunners.

Being honest, I have always tried to be an independent person, with my own identity. It is true that I have many things in common with Milan, and I will always be grateful to the Rossoneri club, where I was a player, a club official, and then a coach. But Milan brought me here, Capello brought me here, and I see many things I can relate to at Inter too, because, as I said, I have always tried to be independent. I have my truths; I have no regrets, because I have always told people what I wanted to say to them, and in the way I wanted to say it. This challenge was too great to resist, and unexpected, and I just couldn’t refuse.

I am not José Mourinho. Are you surprised..? I am too, but I will go on in this challenge. I was a coach for a single season, and then I studied hard for the following six months. I called José, because coming to Inter without contacting him would have been impossible, he is everywhere. I’d already known him for some time, and he was extraordinary when we spoke this time too. We discussed many things, and I am not talking about him because he is the great Mourinho, I am talking about him because he is familiar with many aspects of this club, and left a big mark here. I thank him, and I am very happy with everything he told me. I consider him to be a world-beater; I believe that behind his brilliant press conferences there lies endless work; work that is still apparent here today.”

Source: http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=35407&L=en

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
We have to admit.. Mourinho did a really good job on Inter.

Look at their shirt..

Scudettos all over !

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Pathetic human being.

Anyone who does anything purely out of spite should really look at themselves in the mirror, instead of calling other people out...

Disagreeeeeeeeeee

hatred and despise is a flavor of life and we should nurture it like you guys nurture hypocrisy and normal people nurture good will

such a failed post about human values
stick to tactics mate

fuck leonardo i hope a jet crashes down on their training ground and a note on it, good luck leonardo ...... Don

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Disagreeeeeeeeeee

hatred and despise is a flavor of life and we should nurture it like you guys nurture hypocrisy and normal people nurture good will

such a failed post about human values
stick to tactics mate

fuck leonardo i hope a jet crashes down on their training ground and a note on it, good luck leonardo ...... Don

Hahahaha, that note would be very hilarious to see :D however, Leo can make his own decision and his was to get revenge on Berlu for disagreeing with him. I don't care, even tho I liked Leo cuz he's Brasilian, but now that he's at MERDA, well, I hope all his plans go to shit, that's all I have to say. We'll see you at the next Derby, Leo! It was nice knowing you :rolleyes:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inters shirt has sooooooo many badgeeees:cry:

Pathetic human being.

Normally that would apply but since its Silvio Berlusconi on the other end of the spite many would argue Leonard deserves a Nobel Peace Prize award:D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
um yep pretty much.

he mite even be sub-human.

Yep, it's odd how a travel across Milan from Via Turati to wherever Inter's headquarters are, are a drain on life similar to the fake Holy Grail in Indiana Jones.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have to admit.. Mourinho did a really good job on Inter.

Look at their shirt..

Scudettos all over !

THe big one in the middle is actually the work of benitez. THat one really looked great on red&black back than. Though ours was silver.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Some fans care about rivalry, some fans don't. Why is that so hard to understand?
I'm not bitter @ all, but u're lying if not agree Leo looks like cunt in that photos.
I think Leo have done us much more than we did him so I will always be thankful.
My biggest fear when Leo took over as a coach is that we might lose him as a scout & B acted like the dick that he is toward him simply coz he asked for some investments which came by the load the very next season.
So it was Milan who betrayed him & he just retaliate while taking a chance to coach a big club.
My only concern is Milan & Leo staying jobless doesnt do shit for Milan specially when they were the one who throw him away.
I mean even ppl in here consider him ugly now , how silly is that ?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
leo is sexxy but he is a merda nowwww

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
I wish Leo really bad luck because he is coach of fucking Inter.

But I still love Leo :)

Wish him success in post merda time

Hope he can be somehow associated with us sometime again in the future

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
I think Leo have done us much more than we did him so I will always be thankful.
My biggest fear when Leo took over as a coach is that we might lose him as a scout & B acted like the dick that he is toward him simply coz he asked for some investments which came by the load the very next season.
I mean even ppl in here consider him ugly now , how silly is that ?

How on earth he did more for Milan than Milan for him he was a nobody before Milan as a player and he would have been a nobody as a scout/manager/coach without Galliani !

And saying that he was sacked becouse he wanted investments is childish we dont have even the slightest of information about Berlusconi's and Leo's brake of relations or you have an informer inside Milan HQ?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Normally that would apply but since its Silvio Berlusconi on the other end of the spite many would argue Leonard deserves a Nobel Peace Prize award:D

He could've done as Rivera does (far to see Rivera getting himself involved with anything Inter out of hate for Silvio).

And Milan did MORE for him that what he did for Milan (geez, the mere fact that Fondazione Milan was given to him to help him out in his depression should speak volumes). Everyone in Milan loved him (again, just compare his goodbye with Maldini's one). And the criticisism he got from Silvio, has been received by all of our coaches.

Seriously how can none of you see that he just refused coaching Roma and then he said he isn't interested in coaching but becoming a manager in England...and think "oh he isn't doing this out of hate for Berlusconi his doing it for his coaching career, oh poor Leo wasn't given reinforcements in Milan, oh poor Leo was treated so bad by Berlusconi who has never ever come out with stupid comments to other coaches". :(, I seriously believed he was a bigger man.

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
He could've done as Rivera does (far to see Rivera getting himself involved with anything Inter out of hate for Silvio).

And Milan did MORE for him that what he did for Milan (geez, the mere fact that Fondazione Milan was given to him to help him out in his depression should speak volumes). Everyone in Milan loved him (again, just compare his goodbye with Maldini's one). And the criticisism he got from Silvio, has been received by all of our coaches.

Seriously how can none of you see that he just refused coaching Roma and then he said he isn't interested in coaching but becoming a manager in England...and think "oh he isn't doing this out of hate for Berlusconi his doing it for his coaching career, oh poor Leo wasn't given reinforcements in Milan, oh poor Leo was treated so bad by Berlusconi who has never ever come out with stupid comments to other coaches". :(, I seriously believed he was a bigger man.

:star:

Schedule