nope ganso will arrived its pretty sure

so ganso as a starter and el shaarawy as a sub

prince at the right

Ganso is extremely fragile and overrated, I want no part of him

Ajacied

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Clarence Seedorf, Paolo Maldini, Rino Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Alexandre Pato
Milan will buy 50% of him, but he'll stay at Genoa, won't him?

Nope most messages now say he's coming to us to play in the friendlies and after that Allegri will decide wether he's being loaned out or not.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this is real numbers ,we paid 5 mil + half merkel contract (is valued at 4 mil) so we paid 7 mil for him

Ajacied

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Clarence Seedorf, Paolo Maldini, Rino Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Alexandre Pato

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this is real numbers ,we paid 5 mil + half merkel contract (is valued at 4 mil) so we paid 7 mil for him

Merkel was valued at €2.6m by Milan and Genoa according to Sky. They claim that we paid €5.5m plus 50% of Merkel, which is €1.3m, to acquire 50% of El Shaarawy. So in total we paid €6.8 million to co-own El Shaarawy with Genoa.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , Merkel valued at 4, yup, that's why I hate co-owning a huge prospect, so lame

we paid 7 mio for him, what an awful conclusion, that anyone can make himself believe that, dayem

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Merkel was valued at €2.6m by Milan and Genoa according to Sky. They claim that we paid €5.5m plus 50% of Merkel, which is €1.3m, to acquire 50% of El Shaarawy. So in total we paid €6.8 million to co-own El Shaarawy with Genoa.

Merkel 2.6 mil euros while El Shaarawy 13.6 mil euros? This is joking from Sky! :lol:

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Well merkel is not worth 10 mil thats for sure . Maybe 5-6 but who cares . We sell 50% of him at 4(so 2 mil) and we get 50% of a superb talent in El Sharawy (for 6.8 total) . I actually hope we keep El Sharawy next year but i guess allegri will decide wheter to keep him or not . The confirmation of the move should come tomorow or friday tops . Here's another new el Sharawy Vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmSqXRGrCvQ

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well merkel is not worth 10 mil thats for sure . Maybe 5-6 but who cares . We sell 50% of him at 4(so 2 mil) and we get 50% of a superb talent in El Sharawy (for 6.8 total) . I actually hope we keep El Sharawy next year but i guess allegri will decide wheter to keep him or not . The confirmation of the move should come tomorow or friday tops . Here's another new el Sharawy Vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmSqXRGrCvQ

So if a club offered 7 mio for full ownership of Merkel you'd accept?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Correct me if I am wrong, but has'nt it already been denied that the two deals are linked?

As far as I know, Genoa paid something in the region of 5m for 50% of Merkel's rights and we paid Genoa around 7m for El Shaarawy's...

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , Merkel valued at 4, yup, that's why I hate co-owning a huge prospect, so lame

we paid 7 mio for him, what an awful conclusion, that anyone can make himself believe that, dayem

Merkel is a huge prospect?

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but has'nt it already been denied that the two deals are linked?

As far as I know, Genoa paid something in the region of 5m for 50% of Merkel's rights and we paid Genoa around 7m for El Shaarawy's...

Yes, it was denied at first, but now Gazzetta and Sky are reporting that the two players were a part of one single transaction.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
So if a club offered 7 mio for full ownership of Merkel you'd accept?

No i wouldint cause he is a good prospect . But having that said he is not on El shawary's level either . Now i am sure milan will buy merkel back fully next year or maybe in 2 years . His price will go up but he will be developped . So it will be worth the money . I really think that at the moment , Merkel isint worth a penny more than 6-7 million . He still has to play a full year with a club .

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score

So Galliani values Merkel at 2.6 and El Shaarawy at 13.6...... something is definitely wrong here. I am certain Galliani is a very smart man and knows what he's doing, and if these numbers are right then he's messed up big time.

I am sure if this deal goes through, there are 'gentlemen's agreements' for redemption just like what happened with Boateng. There's no way those number's are accurate because that would mean we are being ripped off big time. No way Shaarawi's 50 = Merkel's 50 + 5.5m... no way.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Galliani values Merkel at 2.6 and El Shaarawy at 13.6...... something is definitely wrong here. I am certain Galliani is a very smart man and knows what he's doing, and if these numbers are right then he's messed up big time.

I am sure if this deal goes through, there are 'gentlemen's agreements' for redemption just like what happened with Boateng. There's no way those number's are accurate because that would mean we are being ripped off big time. No way Shaarawi's 50 = Merkel's 50 + 5.5m... no way.

heheh can i ask you how many times did you watched el shaarawiy he is at least 3 x better player then merkel now and there is gentlemen agreement for el shaarawiy second 50% it is 4- 4.5 mil

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
heheh can i ask you how many times did you watched el shaarawiy he is at least 3 x better player then merkel now and there is gentlemen agreement for el shaarawiy second 50% it is 4- 4.5 mil

How many games (full games) did you watch from El-Shaarawy?

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Precious wants to be forgiven for the sale of El Shaarawy and pointed Adrian Mutu, already dealt with in January: the second night indiscretions, this is the name he's working president of the Genoa

heheh everyone who saw him knows he will be huge and if not we can earn big bucks like printer did with balo ,but this kid has it all + great atutude to win and work

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Merkel is a huge prospect?

No, he's shit. Let's get rid of him.

No i wouldint cause he is a good prospect . But having that said he is not on El shawary's level either . Now i am sure milan will buy merkel back fully next year or maybe in 2 years . His price will go up but he will be developped . So it will be worth the money . I really think that at the moment , Merkel isint worth a penny more than 6-7 million . He still has to play a full year with a club .

So Merkel isn't worth a penny more than 7 mio, yet you won't sell him for that. And THAT's why I HATE him being co-owned. He will for then for a worth we expect to be way too little for him. Not smart.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All true, despite the denials of ritual in Milan El Shaarawy, immediately. A handshake between Galliani and Precious, the agreement reached with the player's agent (The Florio, flanked by Rice in the transaction), the signature of Pharaoh planned in secret for tomorrow morning. In Genoa, they are angry, Precious as well but for the leak: the deal will be official for calmer seas, the twist is not expected, the risk of ruining a relationship between AC Milan and Genoa consolidated. 6.8 million by the middle of a crystalline talent: a part in cash (5.5), the other co-ownership of Merkel, another young man who will wear the red and blue attractive. At least he ...

so tomorow we can expect offi. greattt deal and everyone in genoa are mad .

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/el-shaarawy-milan-la-verita/

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
so, is he going to be playing for Milan next season?

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
I think that's still up in the air...depends on Allegri

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
so, is he going to be playing for Milan next season?

His manager says no, but Galliani is pushing to have him now. Most reports are saying we will get him for pre-season and then Allegri will decide whether or not we will send him to Genoa next season.

Basically nothing is official yet.....

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
Who does he play like? Kaka?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
EL SHAARAWY !!! I have wanted him here for 2 years now... YEAH !!!

112416_news.jpg

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel

Schedule