Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
To trade Cassano for Inzaghi would be excellent. Though good point someone mentioned about we wil only have Gila to play in the UCL.

Seems as we are going to net Oddo as well.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
well then...we're being fucked both ways then :o they aint stupid, if this rumour is true it wouldn't shock me because they know that pippo is great under pressure and they prolly knows how to use him and we'll get cassano who's cuptied? and also ronaldo who's cuptied? only having gilardino to play? hahhaha kewl..

Wee have oli 2 to play in cl.And our aim this season aint the cl cup its gettin in one of the top 4 places
:o

So it would be a very good deal,pippo is getting only old+ cassano is a real talent +young+funny :D

Reaction score
I think, Ronaldo can play in worldclass level in two years.
Now he scoring without run. If he start run he'll be make cry every goalkeeper in this world.

May be he can't play and going to fashion shows:p. He'll teach his rich experience to our young strikers. That's good thing

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
pussycat_doll said:
Wee have oli 2 to play in cl.And our aim this season aint the cl cup its gettin in one of the top 4 places
:o

So it would be a very good deal,pippo is getting only old+ cassano is a real talent +young+funny :D

hheheheeee....weeee have oliii but oliii haven't doneee wondersssss forrrr ussss! heeee prettyyyy muchhhh suckssss and ifff the management got any brainssss at allllll they won'ttt dooo thissss :o but yeaaa cassano is young & talent & funny but you saw what happened to the cassano deal? it aint goin' nowhere and i'm all forrr gettinggg cassanooo but not trade with inzaghi...what happened to real? some crazy dog bit them :rolleyes: they aint as stupid as they look----- :) and they wouldn't do this if weeeeeeee couldddd gain anythingg from this deaalll.---

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
cosmin said:
Cassan for Inzaghi. Sure, let's get fuck all the way. Let's give then a solid striker that can score goals and get a clown. :mad:
i dunno if you're sarcastic here but if you are...

no matter what kind of clown inzaghi is, he still scores when needed :o if he gets his time he'll score..appearntly we can't appriciate him! and i bet if this deal is for real.then RM knows what they're doing...! why would they even think abt this if they didn't know....

what ever fuck happens...THE JOKES GUNNA BE ON US
ronaldo or inzaghi-cassano swap...we're gunna come outa the monkey's ass for sure...first of all which sane person woudl think abt getting ronaldo to milan when he is 30+ ? AND HE SUCKED THIS SEASON....he sucked soo much that his greedy club is letting him go

ronaldo a few years ago would be awesome but this ronaldo is just FAT thats all......god! :D

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
crazymilangirl said:
i dunno if you're sarcastic here but if you are...

no matter what kind of clown inzaghi is, he still scores when needed :o if he gets his time he'll score..appearntly we can't appriciate him! and i bet if this deal is for real.then RM knows what they're doing...! why would they even think abt this if they didn't know....

what ever fuck happens...THE JOKES GUNNA BE ON US
ronaldo or inzaghi-cassano swap...we're gunna come outa the monkey's ass for sure...first of all which sane person woudl think abt getting ronaldo to milan when he is 30+ ? AND HE SUCKED THIS SEASON....he sucked soo much that his greedy club is letting him go

ronaldo a few years ago would be awesome but this ronaldo is just FAT thats all......god! :D

It's them not then. My mistake. Inzaghi - solid scorer, Cassano - clown. That is what I was refering to.

Reaction score
well, if ronaldo is free of charge o.k, but if milan have to pay millions no way, invest the money for young talents... i wonder, have ronaldo forget about his serie A experience with inter, that every defender wants to tackle him every seconds he has the ball?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
if Inzaghi goes to Real Madrid... what better way for Ronaldo to wear the number 9...

and we have more than just mis-firin' Gilardino to play in the CL...

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
atleast he'll be better than borrielo

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
inzaghi for cassano..WTF, plain crap. depending on gila and olivera alone to score in the CL wud be a NIGHTMARE :head:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
sidd@acmilan said:
inzaghi for cassano..WTF, plain crap. depending on gila and olivera alone to score in the CL wud be a NIGHTMARE :head:
Not for long it wouldn't :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
as much as i love inzaghi, but if this inzaghi-cassano swap deal is true then i am very tempted,.. inzaghi would be 34 soon, he's retirement material next season,.. getting cassano for inzaghi would be a great coup

no doubt we would lack fire in ucl,.. but we could make up for that buy getting alexandre pato in january too, milan attack could once again be the best in the world

ronaldo-gila-pato-cassano-oli FOR SERIE A

gila-pato- oli FOR UCL

and next year when all 5 of them will be elligible for all competitions we would be tooo awesome to be true

ronaldo-pato-gila-cassano-oli

the only doubt is our management's hesitation with cassano and milan's penny pinching problem in moving for pato (i know he's been valued too ridiculously but if milan tries it may get him at a less ridiculous price)

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
This is getting ridiculous - we won't get talented player like Pato, certainly not in January and probably not for another 10 years. When he turns 30, then there's a chance we bring him (on a free transfer)...
What's that bullcrap about Pippo-Cassano swap ?! Real is not THAT stupid !!! It would be really funny to see Inzaghi in Real shirt, though :) Anyway, this is not a realistic issue...
i think Ronaldo is very, very close...

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link for this Cassano/Inzaghi swap story? I can see the benefit for both sides to be honest, although the CL might be a bit difficult to deal with. I don't think Inzaghi has ever actually played for a team outside northern Italy, but it would be interesting to see how he gets on with van Nistelrooy. Milan could be Cassano's last chance to stop peeing his god-given talent against the wall.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI! pippo henry dida nesta kala gattuso pirlo willy wonka kaka ronaldo (since a long time ago)
Yes!

Why are you so stupid... i mean, Ronaldo is by far, the best striker around. Talent doesn't dissapear, and a 3 times player of the year would definately boost our offense... i am really hoping to see ronaldo in red and black... fichen rápido a ronaldo, es el mejor... mejor que pippo, borriello el dopado...

this player can change the game... why do you say he's fat? i mean, what do you think about how he looks in this run... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFJuOovHjHc

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
davidolarte said:
Why are you so stupid... i mean, Ronaldo is by far, the best striker around. Talent doesn't dissapear, and a 3 times player of the year would definately boost our offense... i am really hoping to see ronaldo in red and black... fichen rápido a ronaldo, es el mejor... mejor que pippo, borriello el dopado...

this player can change the game... why do you say he's fat? i mean, what do you think about how he looks in this run... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFJuOovHjHc

Talent doesn't dissapear, but if you don't care, talent will simply not appear. And today, Ronaldo is really really far away from being the best in the world as a forward, unless you come from the past, or you still believe we are in the late 90's?...We are so going to get ripped off again. :rolleyes:

1000 times better if we buy Cassano and let Ronaldo go to Dubai/MLS/Arabia already, he was going to anyway.

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
1000 times better if we buy Cassano and let Ronaldo go to Dubai/MLS/Arabia already, he was going to anyway.
that's why we are gettin' him now... help us get 4th place... increase his market value... so that we can sell him to some rich Arabian club next season for some stupid amount like 30 million pounds...

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
that's why we are gettin' him now... help us get 4th place... increase his market value... so that we can sell him to some rich Arabian club next season for some stupid amount like 30 million pounds...

hey that would be a nice idea and then we buy a young world class striker

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^^^^^^^^^hes only coming on a 1.5 year contract....that isnt enough to make any club pay out of their ass for him. next year, any club would rather wait 5 months and take him for a free.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
To trade Cassano for Inzaghi would be excellent. Though good point someone mentioned about we wil only have Gila to play in the UCL.

Well, the fact the we are showing interest in Ronaldo means we've pretty much thrown in the towel in the UCL :rolleyes: Pitty since I think the 'big names' haven't really been all that good IMO.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
Well, the fact the we are showing interest in Ronaldo means we've pretty much thrown in the towel in the UCL
The fact that we're showing interest in Ronaldo means the Milan management have pretty much lost all grip on reality.

Cassano gets criticized for being a jerk (let's be honest, that's why we're avoiding him, though some of this sentiment isn't unwarranted), but Ronnie's no choirboy either.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyway... wikipedia has written down his name in our team... wearin' #33... and it was last updated on 17 January...

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
We used to have a nice + active Ronaldo thread at one time, before some overzealous mod... etc

Ronaldo. I can't believe this shit. I can't believe, after all of Galliani's wordy declarations about Milan's new (+ welcome !!!) philosophy of scouting + developping young talent Arsenal-style, that we're back @ picking up garbage from around Europe. Why him + not Cassano ??????????????????? Why this fatass who's more interested in banging his latest squeeze, who happens to be his dentist (LOL), than in shaping up ?

FUCK
THIS
SHIT :mad:
you can't believe it? really?? come on!!! it is completely typical of galliani to do this...

rivaldo, vieri.... now ronaldo. he likes recycling garbage that should be thrown out or burned!

no, seriously, all we can do at this point, since i am sure real will agree in one way or another, is pray that galliani doesnt fuck us over to get ronaldo and that he does perform when he gets here.

my biggest worry: that galliani will tell calderon that he will be given preference to kaka or some shit. that is, after all, what calderon wants. :head:

fire galliani and ancelotti!! damnit!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
93-93 Cruzeiro 12 Goals, 14 Games (-)
94-95 PSV Eindhoven 30 Goals, 32 Games 3 Goals, 2 Games (UEFA Cup)
95-96 PSV Eindhoven 12 Goals, 13 Games 6 Goals, 5 Games (UEFA Cup)
96-97 FC Barcelone 34 Goals, 37 Games 5 Goals, 7 Games (Cup.. Winners Cup)
97-98 Inter Milan 25 Goals, 32 Games 6 Goals, 11 Games (UEFA Cup) 4 Goals, 7 Games

98-99 Inter Milan 14 Goals, 19 Games 1 Goals, 6 Games (Champions League)
99-00 Inter Milan 3 Goals, 7 Games (-)
00-01 Inter Milan
(-)
01-02 Inter Milan 7 Goals, 10 Games 5 Games (UEFA Cup) 8 Goals, 7 Games

02-03
Real Madrid 23 Goals, 31 Games 6 Goals, 11 Games (Champions League)
03-04 Real Madrid 24 Goals, 32 Games 4 Goals, 9 Games (Champions League)
04-05 Real Madrid 21 Goals, 34 Games 3 Goals, 10 Games (Champions League)
05-06 Real Madrid 14 Goals, 23 Games 2 Games (Champions League)
06-07 Real Madrid 1 Goals, 7 Games 2 Goals, 4 Games (Champions League)

Last edited:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
SempreRossoNero said:
you can't believe it? really?? come on!!! it is completely typical of galliani to do this...

rivaldo, vieri.... now ronaldo. he likes recycling garbage that should be thrown out or burned!

no, seriously, all we can do at this point, since i am sure real will agree in one way or another, is pray that galliani doesnt fuck us over to get ronaldo and that he does perform when he gets here.

my biggest worry: that galliani will tell calderon that he will be given preference to kaka or some shit. that is, after all, what calderon wants. :head:

fire galliani and ancelotti!! damnit!
I don't think so after Calderon spoke something bad about Real players. If Kaka is smart (I'm quite sure he is) he won't move to such a club...

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
ronaldo is a great player..
if he can lose his weight..
heheh..lol..

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
but Ronnie's no choirboy either.

Choirboys aren't so innocent either ... wonder how they get those high pitched voices? :D

I can't believe he's our 'dream.' :rolleyes:

Schedule