Group D: COSTA RICA, URUGUAY, ENGLAND, ITALY

Which 2 teams will advance out of Group D?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I don't understand how tfat is still allowed to post

k4omNCD.gif

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Saw this.

One thing is for sure, Uruguay is standing behind Suarez, imagine if it was Mario he would be crucified by his own teammates

Nope. Suarez is not only he's team best player, but also most important and most productive. And suarez commits incidents(well, mostly I guess) against opponents which in the end help his team and teammates. Unlike mario who ll get in conflict with any colleague, coach, executive, opponent, reporter, fan, and lately even queen of england:lol:

People still bitching about that?

EVERY single one of you whiners would have done exactly the same if you were in his position. He didn't fucking cheat, he knew he would get punished and he did. When the World Cup is on the line you do whatever you can. Not to mention people conveniently forget that Ghana's chance came through a FK which they got through a blatant dive....

Now the biting incident is crossing the line (not that I did not enjoy Chiellini get fucked over) but the hand ball...that was pure balls

Agree, on both counts. See people fail to see that the handball is a football related act that you can make to help your team, just like a tactical foul to end an opposing counterattack.

While the biting is an anti-social act that should severly be punished(not that 4 months joke FIFA handed out which uruguay can even appeal) that comes from psychotic, deranged person.It's the third time he s doing it ffs!!! He was probably abused by his father when he was a child or something.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
balotelli is not even good enough to tie suarez's shoe lace. Difference in quality is simply not comparable.