The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Name a more iconic duo than Italians and next week :lol:

tenor.gif

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sandro Tonali spoke to Paolo Maldini and expressed his willingness to play for Milan. The transfer of an Italian can happen next week (Wednesday-Thursday). Transfer formula: - loan: EUR 10 million - redemption option: EUR 28 million

Name a more iconic duo than Italians and next week :lol:

really funny.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
CorSera: Milan want to close the Tonali operation in 48 hours. Elliott gave the ok. Inter will not make auctions. Operation on loan of €10M plus the right of reedemption at ?25M. Tonali has reached an agreement with Milan: he will earn ?2.2M. Bozzo's diplomacy was fundamental.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Daniele Longo: Gerard Deulofeu sends more signals to AC Milan. He is pushing for a return to the Rossoneri. Maldini didn't close the door for the Spanish winger's comeback, but he explained to the player's agent that he could only make the deal under certain conditions.

That certain and only conditon being the optionary paoloano. A condition Watford wouldn't even open the door to entertain.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
If tonali comes baka will be a rotating player, el games. Midfield of tonali bennecer kessie thats if we play 433, but we will play 4231 since thats how we have had good results.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Bennacer Kessie both on red cards?

No problem. Tonali Bakayoko in :proud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
It will be so nice not worrying about Bennacer or kessie being out a game or 2 through injury or suspension.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Whilst I know we are all excited at the prospect of signing Tonali and Bakayoko, my concerns stems from the money that will need to be outlaid next year to make these transfers permanent.

So with an alleged 60 mil already being spent to Tonali and Bakayoko, how much will be available to the Zlatan replacement. I know I'm forward thinking but its just a concern I wanted to address and get everyone's input.

Well then we just start the cycle again and buy players on loan with options/obligations again next year.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That midfield is capable of terrifying and dominating opposition for 190 minutes if necessary

Next season will be beautiful

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Ibrahimovic: "I'm back to bring Milan back to where it needs to be"
08.29.2020 23:43 by Nicholas Reitano

Landed a little while ago at Linate, Zlatan Ibrahimovic made statements to the club's social channels. Here are his words: "I am very happy to be back here. Finally everything is ok and I am finally back where I feel at home, now we have to work and bring results. I am not here to be a mascot, I am here to bring results and help the team, the coach and the club to get Milan back to where they need to be. In the last six months we have done well but we have not won anything. There is the possibility of starting, working hard, making sacrifices to reach the goals. "I'm fine, in shape. A message for the Milan fans? I hope to see the fans soon at the stadium. The team needs the fans, we will greet the fans at San Siro. Forza Milan, always."

:star:

Training will be on hard mode again from now on.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
+1 for poor but honest for the next commode

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

4th choice should be someone cheaper and willing to accept that he will play less, i don't think we will sign both Tonali and Baka

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
+1 for poor but honest for the next commode

I don't think its a lack of funds thing, Elliot has shown they will invest

More so the structure of the Piatek and Paqueta signings setting the club back

Thanks Leo :)

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Honestly think Diaz on the right has more potential than chiesa does

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Daniele Longo: Gerard Deulofeu sends more signals to AC Milan. He is pushing for a return to the Rossoneri. Maldini didn't close the door for the Spanish winger's comeback, but he explained to the player's agent that he could only make the deal under certain conditions.

Deulofeu - Maldini

tenor.gif

Training will be on hard mode again from now on.

I think Maldini delayed the negotiations just to give the time some rest until Zlatan comes and kicks their ass in training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule