Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yes, please stop it.

It's so irritating. It makes me mentally facepalm and immediately close the tab whenever it comes up.

It's not even an inside joke anymore.

It'll probably get funny again for a few days in a few years, but I please beg you to stop.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
yes ... and you? another fanboy? :(

I know, the second goal is super hard to save ... but at least try

481c4f267776d93d11e28d3302854994.gif

the ball isn't an enemy :proud:

:lol:

personally i think the fact that the player was able to deflect the ball to the near upper corner (being at that angle to the goal with a "defender" so close), instead of sending the ball down and across the goal (which is the way donnarumma dove) is really more of a reflection of his good scoring abilities, rather than an issue with donnarumma's saving abilities

even though it was a goal for the other team, I can still appreciate that it was a nice shot

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
personally i think the fact that the player was able to deflect the ball to the near upper corner (being at that angle to the goal with a "defender" so close), instead of sending the ball down and across the goal (which is the way donnarumma dove) is really more of a reflection of his good scoring abilities, rather than an issue with donnarumma's saving abilities

even though it was a goal for the other team, I can still appreciate that it was a nice shot

hes trolling.... this is literally like saying wow donnaumma sucks.... why did he dive to the right when the penalty was to his left.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Concedes 4 and is still by far our best player

Gigio you're my captain ��

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He needs to put some glue on those gloves.

Reminds me of "The Replacements" movie

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Extension in a week or fire all of the management!

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He's capable of making ridiculous saves, but he's not 100% trustworthy. I get why he'd want a good wage, but it's ridiculous to ask for anything over 3.5m

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Get him whatever are his demands and sell next summer for 100M.

~50% profit.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
He needs to sign the deal or do one. No real Milanista would fuck about this much.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's what I meant when I wrote the other day that the likes of Neuer or De Gea are still some levels above him. Sure, considered his age he's tremendous. But he's not that consistent or reliable like for example De Gea yet.

I want Gigio to stay and to become a bandiera, but we shouldn't fool ourselfs that he's only little margins behind the above mentioned gk's.

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
His young and phenomenally good for his age. I wouldn't sell him for even 100 million as he is going to play for 10+ years, thats only ten mill a year.

Renew his contract, whatever that is worth.We can't afford to lose anymore talented players.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
That's what I meant when I wrote the other day that the likes of Neuer or De Gea are still some levels above him. Sure, considered his age he's tremendous. But he's not that consistent or reliable like for example De Gea yet.

I want Gigio to stay and to become a bandiera, but we shouldn't fool ourselfs that he's only little margins behind the above mentioned gk's.

3.5m/4m is also some levels below what those guys earn.

For Milan/Serie A standards though.. 3.5m for a 18 yo gk is insane.. Easier to grasp when you take into context that it's Donnarumma but still..

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
I want Gigio to stay and to become a bandiera.

I don't want a bandiera who can't decide whether money or his love for the club is more important.

Didn't Maldini even suggest taking a huge pay cut at some point in his career with Milan?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I don't want a bandiera who can't decide whether money or his love for the club is more important.

Didn't Maldini even suggest taking a huge pay cut at some point in his career with Milan?

Maldini used to sign a blank contract:proud:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Still, 4mil for 18 year old...

I'd be tempted to sell for 70m if anyone offers it, Raiola sucks.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
yeah, Maldini ... told the new management ... well ... gfy?

Schedule