The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The amount of hype romangoli is getting in this forum is unreal, people forget quickly that even paletta was our best performing CB last year before he started his red cards strike.

if romangoli repeat last year performance he will be get his ass benched, as we finally have 2 solid CB's in Musa and leo, so this year he should work his ass for his spot, it is not a walk over like last year.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Corriere della Sera: So far 70k tickets are sold for the Europa League return leg.

san-siro31.jpg

nZfla1VcqpFz.jpg

Fear...

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
The amount of hype romangoli is getting in this forum is unreal, people forget quickly that even paletta was our best performing CB last year before he started his red cards strike.

if romangoli repeat last year performance he will be get his ass benched, as we finally have 2 solid CB's in Musa and leo, so this year he should work his ass for his spot, it is not a walk over like last year.

dude,
no wonder why your posts are in many members signatures

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

dude, with the amount of shit you've written I'm surprised no one has bitch-slapped you back into you mama yet.

I just got back and I aint disposed to doing this yet.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
dude, with the amount of shit you've written I'm surprised no one has bitch-slapped you back into you mama yet.

please do.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
dude,
no wonder why your posts are in many members signatures

because people got butthurt easily when people disagree with them, like you for example in this comment, and not that i care, all the forum can hype romangoli ass as much they want, i disagree, i would still consider him an average defender with alot of injuries till he proves me wrong.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Corriere della Sera: So far 70k tickets are sold for the Europa League return leg.

Dang, for a game against a team that no one has heard of. I really hope the fans respond with some passion, especially the Ultras. I hope they go hard.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

cry me river fan boy.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
General, take care of Gawad please.

dudu, you are too liberal with the word Gawad, sometimes i feel that you try to forget where saed al-hariri, mia khalifa, myriam klink... etc come from :lol:.

you got love where you come from eh :D.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
So to sum up.. Today I've finished watching a kickass movie and as predicted we have Costa rumours and Romagnoli positive recovery news and Sosa possible departure rumours. If only I could find a foolproof way of finding great movies, we'd have a party every day!

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I'm so over this shit.

I'm going to quit the forum and support the golden state warriors

At least they have ambition

Honestly, I'm with boban

Milan ain't done shit. The WC striker links are all recycled news.

Bullshit and hot air

Don't you fucking HATE that?

All this costa, BVB guy talk is pissing me off

Fuckin hell you have become annoying

Stop spamming the thread

All I meant that the same developments/rumors were reported before. It just seems like media is just going back and forth...probs dont have a fuckin clue tbh.

Doesnt mean I am bloody complaining that we are not doing enough. I am fuckin ecstatic about our mercato so far.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

You don't know what you're talking about at all.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Fuckin hell you have become annoying

Stop spamming the thread

All I meant that the same developments/rumors were reported before. It just seems like media is just going back and forth...probs dont have a fuckin clue tbh.

Doesnt mean I am bloody complaining that we are not doing enough. I am fuckin ecstatic about our mercato so far.

The General doesn't take orders

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
because people got butthurt easily when people disagree with them, like you for example in this comment, and not that i care, all the forum can hype romangoli ass as much they want, i disagree, i would still consider him an average defender with alot of injuries till he proves me wrong.

You're the one who stated that Kucka is better than Kessie. I don't think you have ANY credibility when it comes to players.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

"Butthurt"

Guys...

If you ever want to see a vagina in person

Don't ever say this word out loud

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Juventus are low balling psg for Matuidi, only offering 15m. imagine how psg will raid their release clauses soon :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule