Status
Not open for further replies.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
We've already signed Borini for depth.

I'm not gonna count Borini as a player...I mean I want to give the dude a chance but I've seen him too many times and he just has 0 quality.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If we are going to play with 3 upfront it is highly unlikely we sell Suso, and not going after Papu Gomez is something I do not understand. We need guarantees on the team, we have taken so much risks and we are praying they pay off. If we have Biglia, Bonaventura, Gomez and Suso we have guarantees on the team.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
If we are going to play with 3 upfront it is highly unlikely we sell Suso, and not going after Papu Gomez is something I do not understand. We need guarantees on the team, we have taken so much risks and we are praying they pay off. If we have Biglia, Bonaventura, Gomez and Suso we have guarantees on the team.

even if we dont play 3 up front, it still makes no sense. Suso can play other roles as well, losing a techically gifted universal is stupid.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
cuadrado is shit .
also he's ugly as fuck, even a Chimpanzee looks better than Him.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Any other sources confirm berto-badelj thing? If we could do a straight swap, that would be the best deal so far. Practically a starter for free.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Ofc he wants. He would improve us more than andre.

Btw paredes is going to zenit lol

Italian coaches in russia should be a red flag for any player, but they never learn and fall for their promises. lol

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
papu gomez please

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
papu gomez please

tenor.gif

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
papu yes. But people here are really underestimating cudrado. Easily the most skilful player in serie a.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
papu yes. But people here are really underestimating cudrado. Easily the most skilful player in serie a.

It's always useful to have a pacey hardworking winger in the squad, but Cuadrado's weakness is his poor decision making, which to me means that he will never be good enough to be a starter in a CL chasing team. Great squad option though, and if we can get him for DES plus 5-10m I see that as a good deal.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
It's always useful to have a pacey hardworking winger in the squad, but Cuadrado's weakness is his poor decision making, which to me means that he will never be good enough to be a starter in a CL chasing team. Great squad option though, and if we can get him for DES plus 5-10m I see that as a good deal.

yes exactly. i would swap him for des for sure. 10 times better than that mug.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Skill is not enough. Suso provides more, RW is locked. it is just dumb to get an RW now when our team is filled with holes. Down the road it is understandable to upgrade but now we can use the resources somewhere else.

FYI the most skillful player in Serie A is playing in Genoa.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
cuadrado has been turned into an anti football player by allegri, he's not the same cuadrado from fiorentina.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Have you ever watched Conti play?? Cuadrado and Conti on the same side would never work.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Papu Papu Papu Papu Papu Papu Papu

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Reports #ACMilan are still €5m away from #Fiorentina asking price for Nikola Kalinic - FI

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

You have got to be kidding me. Doing stepovers is not being skillfull.
Dybala has more skill on his left pinky that Cuadrado has on his whole body. Marchsio,Suso,Pjanic, hell even Deulofeu have way more skill than Cuadrado, people mistake fancy play for skill way too much

SHEVA-7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' Maldini&Nesta Shevchenko Seedorf
Im bored to see Kalinic name every *** day. 69M 27G 8A. Whats that special for him?Balo 'd do same impact and he'd come here without packing his staff if we wanted him.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You have got to be kidding me. Doing stepovers is not being skillfull.
Dybala has more skill on his left pinky that Cuadrado has on his whole body. Marchsio,Suso,Pjanic, hell even Deulofeu have way more skill than Cuadrado, people mistake fancy play for skill way too much

No i am talking about his close control, ability to dribble in tight spaces, he has good ball control and plus the ball sticks to his feet when he dribbles. And yes all the players you mentioned are skillful. Dybala possibly could be the most skilful player in serie a but cudrado is definitely up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.