Filippo Inzaghi Thread

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
well dang it! serious shit...i wonder if it's true ?:rolleyes: i mean the man is getting old, would he really move to a new club now? :eek:

but still if he gets more playintime and he thinks he'll be happy ova there then i wish him good luck :tongue: his time in milan will of course be remembered and we wouldn't have our UCL throphy if it wasnt for him... anyone can confirm this? it's sad :cry:

:devil2: pippo inzaghi no. 9 :devil:

F.Inzaghi™

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Joe Cole, Totti, Del Piero, Fabregas, Rosicky, Giggs
milanissimo said:
The former Italy striker's club Roma and Milan are in talks over a possible swap deal which will see Pippo Inzhagi go to the capital and Montella switch to the San Siro.

This is enough for me to be sure that it's bullshit.

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi; Baresi; Van basten; Maldini; Buffon
I dont think it's true the media says a lot of things just for the fun of it sometimes. He always says that he would like to end his carrier in Milan. Then i think he can give Milan a lot more ... i mean ... he's 33 ... not very young but it's neither 50! And he shows sometimes more energy than a young player! So let's hopr he'll remain with our team in which he is so much loved especially by the tifosi.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Well Pippo will remain atleast for this season , eventho i hope he will end his career here. One thing that amazes me abt Pippo is that , despite his age , he has the enthusiasm and goal scoring instinct of a player much younger than his age. Maybe it is due to his thin physical structure that helps him to easily carry his body around . Pretty much certain that no other strikers of his age can do the same as he does and will do . :D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ahh..finally sum good news :p
thanx alot fors sharing, i'll rather believe this than the other crap!

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
D&G MF

pippo1.jpg

pippo2.jpg

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Thnx for the pics . Forza Pippo !!! You have to score tonite !! :D

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If he plays.. he'll score! Forza Pippo!

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
when is his contract going to finish? i hope soon! his 34 and not affective anymore.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WILL2K said:
Well Pippo will remain atleast for this season , eventho i hope he will end his career here. One thing that amazes me abt Pippo is that , despite his age , he has the enthusiasm and goal scoring instinct of a player much younger than his age. Maybe it is due to his thin physical structure that helps him to easily carry his body around . Pretty much certain that no other strikers of his age can do the same as he does and will do . :D
Hell right, you can't find any fatty on his body, he's actually quite negatively skinny but that's ok, it's good for a soccer player.

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes he's nearly 34 but so what? If he doesnt play that much it's obvious that he wont be effective! If when he plays the ball rarely arrives to him it's obvious that he wont be effective! Let's not forget that Milan passed the preliminaries also thanks to his goals and Italy was in World Cup also thanks to him. I just wish that at least the younger players who are given more chances to play show at least half of his energy!! Forza Pippo! :cool:

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
Rosi said:
Yes he's nearly 34 but so what? If he doesnt play that much it's obvious that he wont be effective! If when he plays the ball rarely arrives to him it's obvious that he wont be effective! Let's not forget that Milan passed the preliminaries also thanks to his goals and Italy was in World Cup also thanks to him. I just wish that at least the younger players who are given more chances to play show at least half of his energy!! Forza Pippo! :cool:

sorry to say, but hes getting injured to often and the age of 34 recovering from injuries will take longer. that will effected the team just like our aging defenders, giving problems to the other players performence when comes to fatigue and others.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
chuel said:
sorry to say, but hes getting injured to often and the age of 34 recovering from injuries will take longer. that will effected the team just like our aging defenders, giving problems to the other players performence when comes to fatigue and others.
i dont think it's even right to blame pippo for geting injured or for the team sucking this year! fact is that the man hardly gets to play :eek: :cry: and therefore when he does come on the pitch people expect soo much of him..it actually takes sum time to get the "right feeling" and our midfield hasnt really been creative lately so he never gets anything to work with! and then when he is really warmed up and ready to score, carlo subs him with GILA :eek:
he is 34 and i think this is his last season :cry: but the man has always been great when he has gotten the time to be great! nowadays he hardly gest to play so dont you blame him for doing nothing! LOL

but i agree that he is getting older and he'll probably retire and we shoudl respect him :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
i dont think it's even right to blame pippo for geting injured or for the team sucking this year! fact is that the man hardly gets to play :eek: :cry:
He wasn't blaming Pippo for anything.

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
i dont think it's even right to blame pippo for geting injured or for the team sucking this year! fact is that the man hardly gets to play :eek: :cry: and therefore when he does come on the pitch people expect soo much of him..it actually takes sum time to get the "right feeling" and our midfield hasnt really been creative lately so he never gets anything to work with! and then when he is really warmed up and ready to score, carlo subs him with GILA :eek:
he is 34 and i think this is his last season :cry: but the man has always been great when he has gotten the time to be great! nowadays he hardly gest to play so dont you blame him for doing nothing! LOL

but i agree that he is getting older and he'll probably retire and we shoudl respect him :)

what did i blame pippo? i said that he is getting injured often, and at his age 34 injuries dont heal very well. he was a great striker before he done alot for milan, he scores when we need it most, but now his time has come. i dont want to see he been force to retire bcoz of injuries. :head:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
chuel said:
what did i blame pippo? i said that he is getting injured often, and at his age 34 injuries dont heal very well. he was a great striker before he done alot for milan, he scores when we need it most, but now his time has come. i dont want to see he been force to retire bcoz of injuries. :head:
ohhh sawy mate LOL, fact is i had been working out and had this really important gym test or whateva so i wasnt really myself :tongue: but i dont think i even ment to quote your post, but i always click "quote" instead of "post reply" so MAH BAD :o

but i still stand by that post (ignore dem typo's:p) and i ment like in general, people blame pippo, gila, oli etc for not scoring and i agree that the strikers jobs is to score but when they dont get to do their job, it's not fair that they're being called "the problem" when they aint getting the oppertunity to be "the solution" :o and thats what people are doin to pippo, when gila doesnt score after playing a FAT 88 mins people go: "pippo sucks just as much" or " well gila didnt score but what did pippo, oli or boriello do?" and it's WACK cause the man aint even allowed to step onto the pitch and do sumthn :eek: so in the end: * just a lil cheerleadin*

PIPPO has been absolutly great in the past, and i'm sure he still has it if he gets to play, one or two games...the fact is that even if you do train alot with the team, it's not the same as being one of the first XI. Playing a important game has a different feeling to it than training with your mates. And last but not least: i'm soo happy that we got UCL and hopefully carlo will let pippo play a full match against BAYERN and really give him the oppertunity to do something! i still believe in him and lots of other people here does too, but theres a difference between believeing in someone and expecting something from someone imo so if pippo doesnt score (god forbid) then DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST and write a lame-ass comment, cause boy, i'll get pissed alright! ;) *this aint to you churrel* :D

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Inzaghi, malumori da ex intoccabile: futuro via dal Milan

Nel derby di domenica scorsa, Pippo Inzaghi è finito in tribuna per scelta tecnica: è la prima volta da quando è in rossonero. Spodestato da Ronaldo, il futuro dell'attaccante è via dal Milan ma non alla Roma.
(Corriere della Sera)

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=36933

Inzaghi wants to leave Milan... but not to Roma...

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most likely BS about Pippo but i hope it's true. Against Celtic, i don't thik i've ever seen him slower. WC Ronaldo was faster.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I think and hope that it's just bullshit.

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
what team want to buy him anyway? pippo on his way of retirement + fat pay cheque.

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In my opinion he wasnt slow. Anyway i have seen him train here in Malta in January and i can assure you that he isn't slow!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
Most likely BS about Pippo but i hope it's true. Against Celtic, i don't thik i've ever seen him slower. WC Ronaldo was faster.
slow? what the fuck was he supposed to run after?butterflies? (it's winter so most likely there werent any butterflies there) he never got anything useful, because celtic were really defensive and well we did praise their goalie and defenders so yea, that explains it all..nothing got past them...untill full time and our midfield werent exactly on top of their game..

but i DO NOT believe it..i think pippo will retire :cry: BUT IF this happens then i support him..he aint getting playintime and if he feels he'll get the chance to show what he knows in some other club then sure thing, we understand! but still pippo will be remembered here in milan, for what he has done :)

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Let's just said pippo is no longer young, no longer super. He wont save our team like what he used to.
Milan need a new superhero, Pippo can serve as a mentor of the new super hero.
I really pity Pippo, he was one of the best strikers in Europe. But he was over shadow by Sheva.

For those who thinks Pippo sux..Pippo is 1 of the top 10 scorer in CL. That means in Europe, there are only 9 strikers who is as good as him.

Schedule