The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 09-07-2011, 19:35   #81
BrasilianMilan
Eternal Rossonero

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Nesta, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Calhanoglu, Romagnoli, Biglia, Bonucci

Hmmm.... in my time of playing football, I've been played at RB, LB, CB, CM, ST and out of all the positions that I like, it'd probably be striker or RB cuz of my ridiculous height

I've also been utterly known to be a pain in the ass when I charge down the flanks (according to my friends)

Signature
BrasilianMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:39   #82
Dominate
Genius

Fav. Players: RIP Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by anth183 View Post
who do you play for?
pap/redwood U17's really should be in div one of 18th grade, we playing in div 2 I think
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:12   #83
Calum1903
AC Milan Icon

So, why did you guys fail to make it as professionals? In my case, it was a combination of jealousy and a masonic conspiracy.
Calum1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:28   #84
Christian
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

I'm a Pippo Inzaghi without an eye for goals... and I failed to make it as a profesional because of a masonic conspiracy, just like Calum.

And btw, the only reason I don't score goals is because of shit teammates. If they knew how to assist me properly I'd score dozens.

Last edited by Christian; 10-07-2011 at 02:31.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2011, 14:49   #85
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Pirlo.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 17:04   #86
olEe
Nicole, Ti Amo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
--snip--
So I read your whole post. Did you have to stop playing because of osgood schlatters? The easiest and only cure you can do yourself is basically stretching your quadriceps, even though it'd might hurt like hell the first times. I've also had trouble with osgood schlatters, but there are strangely enough some really good manualtherapists around here that could help me, even though it had me sidelined for 2 preseasons in a row.
olEe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 23:16   #87
K.P.B.
milan for life

Fav. Players: Super-Pippo, Pirlo, Ibra, Silva, Prince

CB, CM, DM. when I tried to play pro.

amateur or between friends, idem sometimes ST like Inzaghi, waiting for the ball. I have friends who tell me "Pippo"

Last edited by K.P.B.; 29-12-2011 at 23:18.
K.P.B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 03:02   #88
Sven
Super Moderator

I had a short lived career as player-manager when I was 16 years-old, training my neighborhood team.

Our team was doing very well in the City amateur junior tournament... We had the best GK in the league and a fine attacking pair. We could beat teams with senior coaches and older players from richer neighborhoods.

But then the Illumati agents sabotaged my rising as the new Sacchi changing the schedule of the games from Saturday to Sunday mornings.
So our players were basically on hungover/drunk/stoned/late in every game and the team become a mess.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 03:42   #89
nuttela
Super Bludfam

ive answered this before but sven bumped it so ill answer again

sweeper. i play centre back generally but i realised i play best when i play behind a 3 man defence... sweeping

that way i dont get out paced and my legs can stop shots and make last ditch tackles.

i enjoy playing full back often too... being right footed, for some reason i play better at left back. antonini ftw :P

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 04:15   #90
milanpalermo23
#IBelieve

Fav. Players: Zlatan, Balotelli, Verratti

You might as well call me Pastore.
milanpalermo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 13:07   #91
Inferno
Rookie

Fav. Players: Beckham, Sheva, Pippo, Pirlo, Maldini, Ambrosini, Pato, Nesta, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Gattuso

David Beckham, we have exactly the same weight and height, the same play-style and i have a really good right foot for set pieces, long balls, and crosses. This is most people's comments for me. When i heard he signed for AC Milan, i was driving, i really almost had an accident...
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 13:27   #92
Pipa
Rotten Apple

Anywhere on the left flank, as my right foot is basically useless.
Then stopped playing as I got a job, was studying part-time and I was more into field-hockey.
Now I don't play field-hockey anymore, as my job requires me to travel.
Plus, nobody ever becomes a pro athlete in Hong Kong.
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 00:13   #93
milanator
AC Milan Legend

I really have next to no talent so im playing just for fun, normaly as goalkeeper or DM.
Im tall and fast, so coming out of the goal to challange the striker when he is trough is my biggest stregth, I also developed some good reflexes and positioning for that, while on the line im not really strong, but all in all its enough to make it a competition for my friends. As DM im playing more a free defensive role, using my physical strength to challenge for the ball when we are out of possession, but to be honest, I have next to no chance against people with a little technique

Last edited by milanator; 08-01-2012 at 00:19.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 00:31   #94
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Cb, rb

dm
.A.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:46   #95
drobeck
Senior Team Member

Ahhem I dont know why milan hasn't scouted me yet I am their perfect solution
to the AM position

I've got vision unlike anything else. You can ask my friends I always get
picked first in our pick up games.
drobeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 19:36   #96
Costanza
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu

I never played anything close to pro level, but I was a great Inzaghi, and a fairly decent Maldini and Rino.

I love being a full-back, you can really make life a living hell for strikers, IDK why but the only time that I can move past someone with ball is when I'm moving close to touchline.

Being Gattuso is another level of fun, Among my friends I'm known for someone who ruins the game , I just stay in front of defnce line and mess up attackers.

I've also have been a good poacher, I scored goals 90% like Pippo, you just put yourself in the right place in the right time, and every 10 games I played I scored one super-goal, one of my goals is still remembered by 10+ of my high school classmates, I scored from 13-14 meters header in which ball contacted beneath of post and went in , I was in my white #7 Sheva shirt

As you see, all the verbs are in past. I've not played in last 2 years and really miss it.
Costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:32   #97
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Every kid who doesn't track back, suck technically, but score every now and then because they're in the opponent's box 90% of the game, think they're Pippo and "know how to be in the right place at the right time".

Yes I was one of those.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:24   #98
Dominate
Genius

Fav. Players: RIP Totti

I dont mean to brag but im actually pretty good technically

Still need to work on positioning and holding the ball

Other than that expect to see me at the San Siro in 2016
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 16:32   #99
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Remembering my football career just makes me sad.
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 17:17   #100
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalac#16 View Post
Remembering my football career just makes me sad.
quite the opposite here. Every day I get better 10 years ago

By the time I'm 40, I'll totally be MUFan dillusional and telling people 'i could have made it pro if i didn't have a knee problem'

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote