Cheating Juventus

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
You really are going to stick with your imaginary Juventus cheating theory? Really? You aren't going to come to the realization that the league appointed one of the worst referees in Serie A?

You can run along, and continue to believe in fairy tales.

M_g_i.

Bianconero

Banned
Reaction score
Imaginary as in you never went to serie b for it?

The past is the past. Whether its true or not. I'm talking about this game, and how you guys can believe that we cheated to make yourselves feel better.

Well Juve used pressure tactics to influence the ref with their constant bitching and moaning. It worked. Congrats. Doesnt change the fact that it is cheating.

Btw u guys love complaining that u only got 1 penalty and milan got xyz amount this entire season but the irony is that the penalty u got wasnt even a penalty. :lol::lol:

goalkeeper gets the ball first, giacherini runs into him and ref blows the whistle. Well done.

Poor juve always being targeted by refs cuz of calciopoli :head:

1) I didn't know speaking about referee problems was cheating.
2) That Giaccherini penalty wasn't the case, but you can take the Parma handball in the box incident with the referee in clear view of the handball as an example.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
1) I didn't know speaking about referee problems was cheating.
2) That Giaccherini penalty wasn't the case, but you can take the Parma handball in the box incident with the referee in clear view of the handball.

Speaking about ref problems is not cheating. Speaking about ref problems like you are the only ones targeted and are having biased opinions against u is. It directly affected the refereeing decisions 2 nights ago. Like Illandro said we paid the price for your pressure tactics.

So what are u (Conte + Czech douche+ Marotta) complaining about that the world is against your team? every team has had decisions against them and for them. Milan had it against Fiorentina when Seedorf goal was disallowed and again against Lazio when Dias handball penalty was given and then disallowed. What makes u douches so special when it comes to refereeing errors? Why this constant moaning?

Anyway I believe ur moaning had a role to play in the decision making and so does Milan as a club.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I guess everything anti ladri is ban proof here.

Mods themselves are pretty much indulging in it.

Buffons a scum.

Yeah you would know about legitimate goals being disallowed wouldnt u?

Scenario 1
The Rosetta Case : Juventus paid Virginio Rosetta under the table and flouted all rules to sign him. Wins the title.

Link -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginio_Rosetta

Scenario 2
Juventus vs Roma - 1981 Championship : Turone's clear goal was disallowed and title handed to Juventus

Link -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turone's_goal

Scenario 3
Juventus and Fiorentina - 1982 Championship : Referee disallows title-deciding goal and Juventus wins once more

Scenario 4
Juventus vs Inter - 1998 Championship : Ronaldo of Inter dragged down inside box, but penalty not given. Who wins the match and the title? Yes, it is again Juventus!

Link ->

Scenario 5
Milan vs Juventus - 2012 : A header from Muntari crosses the goal-line by a mile.

Link -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSOoBWGt74k

Dont worry cunts. You will get exposed in Europe the way you always have.
:star::star:

Bianconero

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking about ref problems is not cheating. Speaking about ref problems like you are the only ones targeted and are having biased opinions against u is. It directly affected the refereeing decisions 2 nights ago. Like Illandro said we paid the price for your pressure tactics.

So what are u (Conte + Czech douche+ Marotta) complaining about that the world is against your team? every team has had decisions against them and for them. Milan had it against Fiorentina when Seedorf goal was disallowed and again against Lazio when Dias handball penalty was given and then disallowed. What makes u douches so special when it comes to refereeing errors? Why this constant moaning?

Anyway I believe ur moaning had a role to play in the decision making and so does Milan as a club.

Speaking about referee problems is not cheating. Don't even say it is.

When it comes to Juventus' double standards are evident. Krasic gets a 3-match ban, but have you seen that decision for any diver in the league since then?

You know if we got the amount of calls in favour us like Milan does, we wouldn't complain. We have gotten one penalty kick call this whole season. How many does Milan? Oouf. Almost half of Ibra's goals are from PK's.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
scaled.php

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

When it comes to Juventus' double standards are evident. Krasic gets a 3-match ban, but have you seen that decision for any diver in the league since then?

You know if we got the amount of calls in favour us like Milan does, we wouldn't complain. We have gotten one penalty kick call this whole season. How many does Milan? Oouf. Almost have of Ibra's goals are from PK's.

Ok i'll repeat this the last time. Speaking about referee getting the decision wrong is not cheating. But when u start harping about refs having a boner against u for calciopoli and pressuring them into making decisions for u IS. Best example? Conte changing his tone of conspiracy theories in previous games to "technical errors" after milan match.

You have falsely accused the refs of conspiring against u thereby pressurizing the refs to give decisions in YOUR favor.

Calciopoli bro, u were being punished for it. :proud: Anyway Ibra's feather touch on Aronica was deemed violent for some reason (deserved a 2 match ban not a 3) and Aronica got away with what he did. So I guess we both have players unfairly punished.

The amount of calls in our favor? Which ones? The Ibra dive against Bologna? If u go watch the match again a handball was denied to Milan 5 minutes later. The Boateng dive? Ok u can have legit case for that. But then you have giacherini's dubious penalty against Cesena as well. But both dont really matter since both games were won by then.

Now decisions against: Juventus had 2 decisions go against them in their last 2 drawn games? Milan off the top of my head had 2 decisions go against them against Lazio and Fiorentina both would have resulted in milan taking the lead and probably winning.

The rest of the penalties were 100% legit.

So WHY is it that Conte is crying conspiracy against juventus??

Last edited:

Bianconero

Banned
Reaction score
Haha. Such bias.

First, whatever your babbling about when it comes to harping to the media about the refs isn't cheating. Get that through your head.

Second, you were punished too in the Serie A scandal. Don't act innocent.

Third, Ibra's touch? Haha. He smacked Aronica. Don't try to play it down. However, both Aronica and Ibra should have been banned for 3 games. Three, not two.

There have been many incidents when major calls haven't gone our way. Whereas 90% calls have gone in favour in Milan.

Lastly, so why are you crying about conspiracy? You and Galliani. Hypocritical.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Haha. Such bias.

First, whatever your babbling about when it comes to harping to the media about the refs isn't cheating. Get that through your head.

Second, you were punished too in the Serie A scandal. Don't act innocent.

Third, Ibra's touch? Haha. He smacked Aronica. Don't try to play it down. However, both Aronica and Ibra should have been banned for 3 games. Three, not two.

There have been many incidents when major calls haven't gone our way. Whereas 90% calls have gone in favour in Milan.

Lastly, so why are you crying about conspiracy? You and Galliani. Hypocritical.

you can call me closed minded but then you are no different at all.

You didnt get it. Nvm.

Yeah it was Ibra's touch. There was nothing violent in that gesture. You can see it when Aronica doesnt even bother appealing for it. Only De Sanctis does. Probably no different from Storari Ibra case which only Chiellini bothers appealing and no one gives a fuck about it.

Yeah like which decisions? Throwing arbitrary numbers out of your ass wont help. Elaborate. I'll gladly elaborate more.

What conspiracy bro? I am speaking as a matter of fact that your constant moaning about juventus vs world finally paid off.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
if it was some other team it owuld havee been just an anamoly

but when proven thieves comes and nulllify a valid goal :eek: with all the bitching and whining for cheaters

nedved, marrotta and conte.

then buffon says he would have done same ... people are just witnessing old jube .. the one which fucked the entire league for a long long time.

Champions league pleaseee ... i am sick of serie a

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

You know if we got the amount of calls in favour us like Milan does, we wouldn't complain. We have gotten one penalty kick call this whole season. How many does Milan? Oouf. Almost half of Ibra's goals are from PK's.

You know there's such a thing like a legitimat penalty right? It's not like "If they get 5 penalties then we should get 5 penalties", cause that's what you're saying, you some sort of communist? Which of the penalties exactly do you think shouldn't have been given? I can easily show you five more incidents that should've given penalties to us as well...

I don't know why teams foul our players in the box more than Juventus', maybe it's because our strikers can actually... you know dribble, and don't move around like a sack of potatoes, maybe it's something else, I dont' know. But saying that just the fact that we've gotten more penalties than Juventus, somehow indicates foul play is beyond stupid... If you say crap like that, then the least you can do is show what penalties you didn't think was penalties, otherwise just fuck off.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Oh just remembered another incident this season. Chievo game. Pirlo takes a dive after losing the ball and Chievo player scores but ref blows the whistle against him. Match ended in a draw. Could have easily been Chievo winning tho.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Game against Genoa in Turin last month. Pirlo does hand ball inside the box. Ref ignores it. Match ends in a draw. Could have again easily been Genoa winning it. matri takes a dive inside the box at the other end but luckily ref brandishes a yellow for diving.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
The PLadri in this thread stands for Pluri-Ladri

Gobbo insect fecies

Bianconero

Banned
Reaction score
Off the top of my head: 5 games in which 6 penalty kicks were denied.

1) The first Parma game in the first half of the season.
2) The first Inter vs Juve game
3) Lecce vs Juventus in the second half of the season
4) The Siena game
5) The second Parma game

Fortunately we won the first three, but the last two costed us 4 points. Which would have meant that Juventus were 3 points ahead of Milan with a game at hand. So, if your disallowed goal counted, and say you won 2-1 - which isn't even forsure because I don't know what makes you think 100% you would have won the game in the end, Milan and Juventus would be tied on the table, with Juventus having a game at hand.

Last edited:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Take your bullshit somewhere else Ladri scum. We are not naive. you and Conte can keep your victim complex in juvetuz..:o

@chat- nice PWNAGE son..:proud:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

4) The Siena game
5) The second Parma game

Fortunately we won the first three, but the last two costed us 4 points. Which would have meant that Juventus were 3 points ahead of Milan with a game at hand. So, if your disallowed goal counted, and say you won 2-1 - which isn't even forsure because I don't know what makes you think 100% you would have won the game in the end, Milan and Juventus would be tied on the table, with Juventus having a game at hand.
seedorfs incorrectly ruled offside goal vs fiorentina would have 'given' us 2 points.

plus you say that even tho if our disallowed goal had counted, it is not guaranteed that we will win the game.
yet how is it guaranteed that juve would win the siena game and the parma game?

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
You guys are all right. Milan is just a group of saints and should be canonized for their angelic behaviours on the field.

Please. This isn't the first time a legitimate goal has been disallowed. Don't be clenching at straws and creating fantasy conspiracy theories to make yourselves feel better. Juventus were also robbed many times this season from the decisions the officials have made.

What happened to all that talk about only small minded clubs burst out against referee/linesmen decisions? Its hard when decisions don't always go your way, right?

Rrrright, the thing is: Conte, Nedved and Marotta were crying for a whole month, because of "dubious decisions" and "referees being afraid to give a penalty to Juventus, etc. bla bla bla". Most pathetic thing I've witnessed in a long time. Juve complaining about referees? Give me a break. Conte and co. created an totally hostile atmosphere by doing that. The funny thing is, in his live fight with Boban Conte actually says the media created a heated atmosphere. Funny stuff, since Juve wrote that pathetic public letter after the Parma-game.

Now all of the sudden after this dubious² decision (Tagliavento clearly indicated towards the centre of the pitch after Muntari's header) in favour of Juve and you claim Milan can't complain? That's double standards right there. You know it, and Conte knows it. Just look again at the video with Boban, his face just shows he knows he's bullsh*tting. His honesty is as fake as his hair.

The draw an sich is pretty deserved IMO for Juve, but that second goal of Muntari should've stood. Players got all emotional after that. Game changed completely. That Matri goal was an entirely different case, not comparable. Not even remotely.

The Boban - Conte video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXbr4Bn9MWc

Bianconero

Banned
Reaction score
seedorfs incorrectly ruled offside goal vs fiorentina would have 'given' us 2 points.

plus you say that even tho if our disallowed goal had counted, it is not guaranteed that we will win the game.
yet how is it guaranteed that juve would win the siena game and the parma game?

That is true. Who knows.

In the end, the champions of the league, will win it because they deserved it. If you guys are so against complaining about the referees and believe your work should be shown on the pitch - then prove it now. If Milan wins, its because they deserved it. If Juventus wins its because they deserved it. But we all know if Juventus win, all the Milan and Inter fans will scream out Calciopoli II.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
That is true. Who knows.

In the end, the champions of the league, will win it because they deserved it. If you guys are so against complaining about the referees and believe your work should be shown on the pitch - then prove it now. If Milan wins, its because they deserved it. If Juventus wins its because they deserved it. But we all know if Juventus win, all the Milan and Inter fans will scream out Calciopoli II.

Inter fans maybe, not Milan fans. They'll be busy bashing our team for handing over the league to a mediocre juventus.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Who's the victim now?

Football is the victim as Sushan said. I've no problem with Juventus taking a point from the match, I'd almost say they deserved it, however when it comes in this manner and Juventini have the guile and audacity to defend themselves and play the victim it just really takes the piss and gives a bad taste in the mouth. I was at a cafe the other night watching it with several Italians and the Juventus fans were just whiney little pricks - such as yourself - but on an even grander scale, I lost all respect for the club in that moment, I used to think their fans had class but they actually laughed hard about the disallowed goal calling it justice.

If you or any other Juventus fan holds this opinion then I propose you help everyone out and find a cliff, and don't stop walking when you reach the edge.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

4) The Siena game
5) The second Parma game

Hmmm Ok since we are trying to picture a hypothetical table and what it should look like. I'll add some pros and cons of Milan.

Milan lost 2 points against Fiorentina for Seedorf goal being ruled offside. And penalty denied to Milan against Lazio which would have given Milan the lead and 3 points.

Now I can try and subract the two dubious decisions milan got a) Against Bologna b) Boateng dive (i forget against who).
In first case Milan were denied a penalty 5 minutes later so i think a draw is a fair result. In second case Milan had already won the game so it didnt matter.
The rest of the penalties were pretty much legit so not worth arguing over.

Now if i start factoring in the goals that should have been given for Chievo and a penalty that should have been given to Genoa i can probably subtract 2 more points from juventus since both games should have ended in a loss but ended in a draw for juve.

So the difference should actually be +7 Milan with juventus having 1 game in hand. And if juve won it should be +4 Milan.

Bianconero

Banned
Reaction score
Inter fans maybe, not Milan fans. They'll be busy bashing our team for handing over the league to a mediocre juventus.

What are you guys complaining about now?

And what makes Milan stand out so much more in quality than Juventus? Ibra?

Bianconero

Banned
Reaction score
Football is the victim as Sushan said. I've no problem with Juventus taking a point from the match, I'd almost say they deserved it, however when it comes in this manner and Juventini have the guile and audacity to defend themselves and play the victim it just really takes the piss and gives a bad taste in the mouth. I was at a cafe the other night watching it with several Italians and the Juventus fans were just whiney little pricks - such as yourself - but on an even grander scale, I lost all respect for the club in that moment, I used to think their fans had class but they actually laughed hard about the disallowed goal calling it justice.

If you or any other Juventus fan holds this opinion then I propose you help everyone out and find a cliff, and don't stop walking when you reach the edge.

I'm not whining. You guys are the ones that are whining.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

the game on saturday proved to me that this juve side is nothing but average

3 key players missing, antonini playing, a goal disallowed and all they could pay for was a draw.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
What are you guys complaining about now?

And what makes Milan stand out so much more in quality than Juventus? Ibra?

ibra to Bonera. The whole lot. :o

Schedule