The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What did Radja do to Roma?

I thought he was a diehard Roma guy

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Forza milan. We will win the scudetto next year. No doubt. Just neeed conte.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Diehard roma? Lol what? Maybe he found their culture endearing so he decided to stick with roma. Dont think he is a dieheard like rossi is.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Apparently it was all some drama about how the Di Francesco and Monchi got pissed because he got piss drunk on new years eve and uploaded a video to instagram.

This is a bit surprising to me because it is well known that Radja is a bit oldschool in that he smokes cigarettes, he's not that model professional type that's expected these days. Him being piss drunk for new years is the minimum expectation tbh.

Haven't looked at Roma in a while, so I took a glance and what do you know, Patrick Schick hasn't done a lot either similarly to Silva. I guess at least we're not the only ones with young talented striker woes :lol:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

he's pretty stupid off the field

last time, he came on national news because of drunkdriving at 5am
he got stopped by the cops, his sister had to come and pick him up
and he had to play a match with the NT the same day

Last edited:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
according to transfermarkt.com, both Jakub Jankto & Barella :

Get both players cos we need depth in midfield. Also deulofeu or any competent left winger under 50m should be bought immediately.

Spend that 100m supposed summer budget so we can prepare for next season 6 months in advance

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Madrid? Real Madrid?

yeah... recently according to some English news :
Antonio Conte is desperate to take the Real Madrid job

just google it.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
according to transfermarkt.com, both Jakub Jankto & Barella :

this forum would be like
''jankto 0 titles...pass''
If we can get 200M to spend for summer mercato, 110 plus 90 from sales.

How would we spend it this time? 3 players @ 60-70m or 4 players @ 50M.

Buying 8-10 new players didn't work so it will be interesting how we go about it.

How would you overhaul the squad? Who would you keep, Who would get good returns to sell.

If we try and have a big mercato we cannot fuck it up again.

3 players of 60-70
1 cam, 1 lw
and either 1 cf or another one mid depending on who we sell.

Apparently it was all some drama about how the Di Francesco and Monchi got pissed because he got piss drunk on new years eve and uploaded a video to instagram.

This is a bit surprising to me because it is well known that Radja is a bit oldschool in that he smokes cigarettes, he's not that model professional type that's expected these days. Him being piss drunk for new years is the minimum expectation tbh.

Haven't looked at Roma in a while, so I took a glance and what do you know, Patrick Schick hasn't done a lot either similarly to Silva. I guess at least we're not the only ones with young talented striker woes :lol:
let me guess
cutrone is more talented than both of them, right ?
im glad Calhanoglu is silencing the haters little by little.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

we must believe in Mastourdinho

so little that in another life, maybe he will make it

p.s. btw i m not hater, it wont be the end of the world if he stays here, just being realist.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
guys. if RM kick out Zidane.

it means, Zidane are free.
if you know what I mean.

what do you think, guys?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
5 of his goals came against Austria Wien who are currently 6th in an absolutely craptastic league. 2 of his goals came against Skendia - who at least are dominating their farmers league, so that's something.

He played fulltime against Spal, Roma, Merda, Torino and Verona in Coppa. All he had in these 5 outings was 1 measly assist. He also had an entire half time vs Napoli without any result.

Cutrone meanwhile has only 2 starts in Serie A and 7 45min or more games and has shown significantly more. Only has played around 100 mins more than Silva.

Currently he looks out of place and adds nothing to the attack so I'm completely mystified when you claim he is currently our best striker when there is no metric that supports that claim.

Immobile fan? I just wouldn't have been mad if they signed him because he had a decent season but if anything, I wanted Belotti above everything else in summer.

Criticism of Silva is absolutely valid and it is no surprise he isn't getting more game time considering our situation. He does not even begin to justify his fee so far - trust me, putting 5 past Austria Wien doesn't warrant a 40 mil fee.

You are apparently missing something. Silva NEVER MISSED A PROPER CHANCE. He never had a real 100% goal situation in Italy. His best situation was a hard to reach cross from Zapata against Torino. That's it. If the wingers and mids behid him give him 4 proper chances, he will score 2, which is quite good, but it is not his problem that he's not getting proper chances. It is not his job to create, but to finish the good situations. It's just the shit football we play that prevents him from scoring. He got some good chances in LE and delivered. He hasn't delivered yet in Seria A just because he never had a good chance to do it.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You are apparently missing something. Silva NEVER MISSED A PROPER CHANCE. He never had a real 100% goal situation in Italy. His best situation was a hard to reach cross from Zapata against Torino. That's it. If the wingers and mids behid him give him 4 proper chances, he will score 2, which is quite good, but it is not his problem that he's not getting proper chances. It is not his job to create, but to finish the good situations. It's just the shit football we play that prevents him from scoring. He got some good chances in LE and delivered. He hasn't delivered yet in Seria A just because he never had a good chance to do it.

many users here want to sell him and get another striker.
but they dont understand that the other striker wont do many things without proper wingers and mid support.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Think Anchelotti we have a chance with

If not atalanta's manager

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what you guys think about emerson from roma?

Emerson-ASROMA.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Linked to Napoli last month, Swedish international left-back Ludwig Augustinsson (23) has now been targeted by AC Milan, whose management have already submitted Werder Bremen a 15 million euros bid aimed to get him signed. Former Copenhagen player joined German club just last summer, and is currently on a deal with them until June 2021.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Linked to Napoli last month, Swedish international left-back Ludwig Augustinsson (23) has now been targeted by AC Milan, whose management have already submitted Werder Bremen a 15 million euros bid aimed to get him signed. Former Copenhagen player joined German club just last summer, and is currently on a deal with them until June 2021.

this rumour circulating for over a week
also we need to fix lw pos first and foremost and after that 1 mid....but we spend money on lb? i dont buy it at all.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Anther LB? What for, we have a bigger holes elsewhere

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Udinese are interested in Guatavo Gomez. Milan are discussing including Jankto in negotiations to make a loan swap deal with obligation to buy at the end of the season

Udinese value Jankto at €25M but Milan do not intend to go beyond €18M. Milan consider Gustavo Gomez worth €8M and their idea is to pay further €10M in the summer to sign Jankto on permanent basis [GdS].

Negotiations between Sassuolo and Milan for Paletta have stalled as the player wants to stay at Milan [GdS]

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Udinese are interested in Guatavo Gomez. Milan are discussing including Jankto in negotiations to make a loan swap deal with obligation to buy at the end of the season

Udinese value Jankto at €25M but Milan do not intend to go beyond €18M. Milan consider Gustavo Gomez worth €8M and their idea is to pay further €10M in the summer to sign Jankto on permanent basis

[GdS].

This would be awesome, I don’t think Udinese will go for it. Maybe 12-14m plus Gomez will get it done. Will Gomez want to stay in Italy though that’s the question.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan announce the official multi-year partnership with Vwin, a top brand in Asia for online betting. Vwin becomes the Rossoneri‘s first Official Regional Partner and will work with our Club in the Asian countries to launch customised marketing campaigns.

DTAl12uWkAEDq84.jpg:small

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milan-vwin-web.jpg

Milan announce the official multi-year partnership with Vwin, a top brand in Asia for online betting. Vwin becomes the Rossoneri‘s first Official Regional Partner and will work with our Club in the Asian countries to launch customised marketing campaigns.

DTAl12uWkAEDq84.jpg:small

you got me here ! :)

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone know anything about vwin? Good to finally see a sponsor, they’ve been saying they’re coming for ages.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
for those crying for kucka
as soon as udinese want gomez we can strike a deal with barak for them
he seems a bigger more attacking version of kuco

and he is going to be cheaper than jankto

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
When transfer window officially open?

There is minimal rumour about left winger except deulofeu.

Status
Not open for further replies.