AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
1534494_619088918127194_1207249912_n.png

I want one :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Apart from the logo, it isn't so different from our current home jersey.

The gold makes the difference. I like this years jerseys,not so much 2012 and 2011

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
look..red jerseys....

acm96fs_s_1.jpg

images

these are alternate kits

look at these black kits, alternate kits...

acm3rdss0708a.jpg

20130923_142127_grande.jpg

this is the home kit of ac milan...red and black....
2000-02-ac-milan-home-shirt-m-4066-1.jpg
NO. Red jerseys.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
^

logo_01.gif

do you call this the red forums?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
do you call your posts trolling?

I mean exactly what I post. I don't ever intend anything else. 'Trolling' is a waste of time.

Last edited:

tluke20

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibra, Montolivo, Pazzo, Abbiati, Balotelli, Galliani
I hope we keep our pinstripes. They look so good in person. Very classy.

Old crest with current kit would be incredible.

I don't like that ugly text "FLY EMIRATES" but I'll take what is aviable in our newest kits
article-0-05CFD78D000005DC-431_224x205.jpg

It could be worse... :lol:

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ the guy who shits on someone for being ignorant gets schooled

The irony

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sure, I'm sooo freaking salty because a sad virgin with no life told me my post was ironic

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sure, I'm sooo freaking salty because a sad virgin with no life told me my post was ironic

^^Internet tough guy :lol:

Please tell me more about how many women you get and the little time you have to stroll these forums because of the amount of bank you get

spacey-bitch-please.gif

:lol:

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^Internet tough guy :lol:

Please tell me more about how many women you get and the little time you have to stroll these forums because of the amount of bank you get

spacey-bitch-please.gif

:lol:

Wow.. You're a bully Pharoah.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
I thought it was because of our English founder... Thanks for this btw, didn't have a clue about it

And yes our green CL shirts are awesome!! So are the sweatshirts, just gorgeous

It makes the team look like some christmas joke.

I'd love to have this:

BZL_3884.jpg

Be in yellow instead like this of Chelsea:

didier-drogba_1120949c.jpg

As for the best training kits Milan have ever had, you'll be hard pressed to beat these from the most recent scudetto-winning season:

AC_Milan_2010-11_Soccer_Jacket_Trainning_with_pants_Tracksuit(Red).jpg

IBRA-GRANDE.jpg

allen38.jpg

Black and red. With a hint of gold. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Reaction score
It makes the team look like some christmas joke.

I'd love to have this:

BZL_3884.jpg

Be in yellow instead like this of Chelsea:

didier-drogba_1120949c.jpg

As for the best training kits Milan have ever had, you'll be hard pressed to beat these from the most recent scudetto-winning season:

AC_Milan_2010-11_Soccer_Jacket_Trainning_with_pants_Tracksuit(Red).jpg

IBRA-GRANDE.jpg

allen38.jpg

Black and red. With a hint of gold. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Prefer the White one

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
The first rumors began to circulate about what could be the game jerseys for next season and Milan are announced changes compared to this year. Starting from the first mesh, this will always be striped rossonere but, as a style, it will be very similar to that of the Centennial then striped very thin. In addition there may be a novelty: the heart should be affixed to the cross of St. George, the symbol of Milan, at its core, the stylized logo of AC Milan. The shorts and socks should be white, with a possible farewell, then the socks blacks used continuously since the 2002-03 season to the present.

The second shirt will be, as usual, white with hints of red and the third should be yellow with green inserts, to recall the color already used this year for the uniforms of training that players have worn before Champions League matches.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Exclusive Milan to use st george's cross as club crest for the 14-15 + Yellow & Green

Milan 2014-15: simbolo di Milano sulla maglia e terza divisa "brasiliana"
Prime anticipazioni sulle prossime divise della società rossonera

Foto da footyheadlines.com
Manca ancora un girone abbondante alla fine di questo campionato, ma in rete cominciano già a circolare le indiscrezioni sulle prossime maglie del Milan, quelle della stagione 2014-15. Tante le novità attese a Milanello, alcune rivoluzionarie. La prima maglia avrà strisce più sottili simili a quelle del centenario e sul cuore apparirà la croce di San Giorgio (simbolo di Milano). La terza maglia poi sarà gialloverde, ispirata al Brasile.

Le divise, sempre marcate Adidas, se le indiscrezioni verranno confermate saranno di fatto rivoluzionate. L'attuale simbolo verrà stilizzato all'interno della croce biancorossa che apparirà sul cuore (nella foto), mentre i pantaloncini e i calzettoni della prima maglia saranno bianchi, con l'addio ai calzettoni neri usati negli ultimi 11 anni. La divisa da trasferta sarà tradizionalmente bianca, mentre la terza - come riportato da footyheadlines - sarà ispirata ai colori del Brasile: gialla con inserti e applicazioni verde scuro.

In English

EXCLUSIVE! MILAN TO USE ST GEORGE'S CROSS AS CLUB CREST FOR THE 14-15 HOME KIT

AC Milan will use the St George's Cross instead of the normal club crest for the Milan 14-15 Home Kit. Today we can also present world exclusive the first infos about the new Milan 2014-15 Away and Third Jerseys, which will be unveiled in Summer 2014.

MILAN 14-15 HOME KIT

This is the new Milan 14-15 Kit badge that will be used for the new shirt.

Milan+14-15+Logo+Kit.png

Milans' new home shirt will be one of the most striking kits in the history of the club. Similar to the first kit of the Italian club in the early 20th century, the new Milan 14-15 Home Jersey will feature the red St George's Cross, which also features inside the Milan Coat of Arms and the AC Milan club logo as club badge.

Contrary to the classic crest the Milan 14-15 Home Shirt will get a totally new overall look by featuring two tones of red for the first time.

Additionally it is likely that the shirt will have differently wide black stripes making it one of the most spectacular AC Milan kit of the past years. The shorts and socks are expected to be white.

The new Milan 14-15 Away Shirt will be white with the traditional red as second color. The kit will feature a fashionable design with a red colorblock.

MILAN 14-15 THIRD KIT

Milan+14-15+Third+Kit.PNG

The new Milan 2014-15 Third Jersey comes with totally new colors inspired by Brazil. The main color of the new Milan 2014-2015 Third Shirt will be a citrus golden yellow with dark green applications like the three Adidas stripes and the Adidas logo.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Associazione Citrus Milan :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like the badge for the home kits. Not sure about the two shades of red, though. Sounds pretty daring, overall. Hopefully it won't look silly, but more retro.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Two tones of red fuck yeaaah

Looks daring like cookies said - i hope the font chosen and numbering is going to look nice as well.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Two tones of red fuck yeaaah

Looks daring like cookies said - i hope the font chosen and numbering is going to look nice as well.

de nuttela , how's life dude?

Schedule