Week 24: Atalanta vs AC Milan 16/02/2019 20:30 CET

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
added time winner, ples!

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
A massive game, but one we have to win if we are to get 4th place.

Forza Milan!

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Massive game, both teams are in great form, especially us. If we shut down Zapata who's been amazing of late, and keep our attack moving and not stagnant as it was a little while ago we should win this. Definitely one of the defining games of the season.

Predicting a Piatek goal again:thumbsup:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Don't care how, we need to win this one.

One of the most difficult matches of the season

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
El Shaarawy - Pazzini - Honda
Bonaventura - de Jong - Van Ginkel
Bocchetti - Paletta - Mexes - De Sciglio
Abbiati

3-1

Lets do this boyyyyssss

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
El Shaarawy - Pazzini - Honda
Bonaventura - de Jong - Van Ginkel
Bocchetti - Paletta - Mexes - De Sciglio
Abbiati

3-1

Lets do this boyyyyssss

:lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
would be immense to win and keep a clean sheet vs the best attack in the Derby della Zapatas

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
can't wait for this game, i'm soooo nervous!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
If and that's a big if we win this, it will be a gigantic boost for our games to come. Looking at the schedule its basically:

One easy game, one hard game, one easy, one hard and so on. But again, i don't expect us to win, since it's away at Alantanta, who are simply really good at home.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If and that's a big if we win this, it will be a gigantic boost for our games to come. Looking at the schedule its basically:

One easy game, one hard game, one easy, one hard and so on. But again, i don't expect us to win, since it's away at Alantanta, who are simply really good at home.

Oh, how I've looked ahead in the table and calculated easy points for Milan over the years only to be infuriated by the actual results.

I'm a little more confident in us picking up 3 points against Atalanta than I am against the rest of those teams. Grintuso's tactics match up well if Atalanta decides to come out and play.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We've had a better season than Atalanta thus far.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
All the cautious ones will squeal with self-acclaimed tactical analysis if we win on Saturday.

This is our game to lose. Contrary to what many people in here believe, we are the superior team.

Forza Milan!

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We've had a better season than Atalanta thus far.

Its interesting how Atalanta is a team to beat, they are so great, while we have shit coach, shit wings, shit nr10 and still have 1 more point than them.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
All the cautious ones will squeal with self-acclaimed tactical analysis if we win on Saturday.

This is our game to lose. Contrary to what many people in here believe, we are the superior team.

Forza Milan!

:thumbsup:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Oh, how I've looked ahead in the table and calculated easy points for Milan over the years only to be infuriated by the actual results.

I'm a little more confident in us picking up 3 points against Atalanta than I am against the rest of those teams. Grintuso's tactics match up well if Atalanta decides to come out and play.

This is a good point. We tend to do better against teams that attack us and actually play football.

I think for the "easy" games we need to play with a bit more adventure and bravery. For example RR, Calabria against teams who attack, Laxalt and Conti against those who pack the box. Samu on the left wing instead of Hakan.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Forza Milan!

Grazie Hitchens

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All you sound like all we need to do is to step onto the pitch and we'll automatically win. Of course we are the favorites and it's our game to win, but it will be tough and we're going have to fight hard for the win.

I'll lose my shit if we win, I'll be 99% sure we will play CL next season.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuuuck i cant wait for the game. Cant it be right now? Im so excited

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Youtube and watch "Milan all goals season X"

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Watch Paqueta highlights. He's amazing. Still cant believe we got such a midfielder.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
This game has 3-1 all over it. Paq, hakan and pistolero

Schedule