All About Music

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
I'm pretty eutral towards Ozzy. No groupie love, no hate. Some songs are good, some don't work for me. The piss incident was just one of the ways for him to show he's the biggest dog out there. I don't even think about the disgust of such act when I read about it since it was about showing your heart. (the bat incident was a legend, no? was it with Alice Cooper who got the wrong image for that?)

RHCP and socks - Reading Kiedis Biography ATM. They got so infamous with the socks the club owners wrote that to their rider. Again, no shock to me. Some music is so good and pure it makes you want to be naked. Queens Of The Stone Age bassist was one nudist dude as well IIRC. He came over to Estonia with his other band Mondo Generator and talked about it.

A nice story from Kiedis bio with a kickass song + kickass video(would have loved to do that):

The lyrical meaning behind "Give It Away" is centered around the philosophy of selflessness and altruistic behavior.[2] The song is titled after its most prevalent lyrical phrase "give it away", which is taken from an experience Kiedis had ...with his former girlfriend—punk rock singer Nina Hagen—in the early 1980s.[2] Hagen was several years Kiedis' senior and became a role-model during his drug addiction to heroin: "she realized how young and inexperienced I was then, so she was always passing on gems to me, not in a preachy way, just by seizing on opportunities."[5] When Kiedis was looking through her closet he came across a jacket he liked, and commented to Hagen that it was "really cool".[5] Upon expressing this, Hagen immediately told him to keep it. Her reasoning behind this selflessness was due to an attempt to constantly make her life more enjoyable, and explained to Kiedis that "if you have a closet full of clothes and you try to keep them all, your life will get very small. But if you have a full closet and someone sees something they like, if you give it to them, the world is a better place."[59

that's funny considering rhcp might be my favorite band ever :thumbsup:
i know everything about them and have all their albums. first album i bought was theirs.
and i consider frusciante on of the best guitarist out there. and what about flea... i mean the guy is old as fuck yet he has more energy than pirlo and seedorf combined lol. and anthony is cool and great singer but i don't like those shirtless videos, not cool dude (gay) :thumbsdown:

anyone watching igor presnyakov clips? i mean the guy is pure genius on guitar. he makes covers better than original. he is one of few ppl in the world who can play that 6-string russian guitar so normal guitar is piece of cake for him. i've watched all his yt clips, so highly recommended. the power comes from mustaches!

btw lately i'm listening to deftones. i like their unique sound even though it's mainly synthetic.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Weirdly addicted to this.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This is quite awesome :

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Protest The Hero - C'est La Vie

Their new album, Scurrilous, is absolutely BEAST

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
pretty ill.

speaking of relevant alt-shit...i wanted to hate on this new crystal castles...but its kinda nasty~

In Tallinn on the 14-th of June. :cool:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
allegri facepalmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jasper~~you'll have fun~get hammered! :D
Will do sir. Thinking about 0.5 to 1L of Stoli at the gate and then going balotelli-crazy in the crowd. Maybe go for glorious stagedive and getting kicked out for puking my organs on people.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
lolll.. you know, I never really got into LOG, but their were a few songs that I liked.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ah no, i am an avid metal supporter who has listened to 100's maybe even thousands of metal bands but i still have to admit LOG is the king of all modern day metal bands

Schedule