Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Had last summer not happened, we'd be so much supportive but alas...

Because he probably wouldn’t be as bad as he is today

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I seldom visit this sub forum but today i need to do this

tenor.gif

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Apart from his stupidly high salary, you can't deny that the guy has tons of potential. He won't achieve it here though, as we don't have a stable environment for youngsters to grow.

You can't rest your hopes on kids with potential to save your season, that only works in older versions of football manager.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Sell him to anywhere for 50m or more. I don't even care if he goes to Juventus, he can fumble in their goal instead for 6m/year.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You lose the youngster alibi when you throw a hissy fit and demand to get paid like a top player

For this reason, he should be judged as a top player, and to those standards, he's just not been good enough.
I agree with this.

Gesendet von meinem HTC U11 mit Tapatalk

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He needs to change the brand of gloves.

The current one is too slippery.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
He has got what he deserved.

You cant act like a super star and then play like a pub player and expect the fans not to react. The only way he can save his career at Milan and win back the fans is to sack his agent. Otherwise he is done.

As for selling him we should stick to as close to £100 million as we can. We have Reina coming in who on current form is better than Donnarumma. He can rot on the bench until someone pays us his market value.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I hope he sacks his agent and states he will be staying at the club or is sold for big money ASAP. I have no sympathy what so ever for him and he is the only person who can get himself out of this mess.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope he sacks his agent and states he will be staying at the club or is sold for big money ASAP. I have no sympathy what so ever for him and he is the only person who can get himself out of this mess.

Gianluigi Donnarumma

@gigiodonna1

#Donnarumma #Raiola
Ieri , Oggi e Domani !!

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I’d like it if he stayed. Right now he’s the only player that makes the football world look our way. It’s sad but true. However it is getting out of hand between him and the curva, so for the right price I wouldn’t mind a sale. Just please not to Liverpool. The dark period in which we sold our stars to Liverpool has to be over.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I’d like it if he stayed. Right now he’s the only player that makes the football world look our way. It’s sad but true. However it is getting out of hand between him and the curva, so for the right price I wouldn’t mind a sale. Just please not to Liverpool. The dark period in which we sold our stars to Liverpool has to be over.

He’s not going anywhere...

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
What stars have we sold to Liverpool?

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Agent Mino Raiola said goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma “could stay at Milan for life,” despite repeatedly trying to push him elsewhere.

Raiola has consistently tried to sell Donnarumma to clubs such as Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United, but today at a Football Leader conference came out with an unexpected comment.

“It’s important to respect the fans, especially the intelligent ones. Donnarumma could stay at Milan for life, that’s what the fans have always asked for.”

He was asked if this was an ironic dig at owner Yonghong Li.

“I don’t know the meaning of irony… I will say it’s more likely we’ll see the Chinese leave than him…”

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Agent Mino Raiola said goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma “could stay at Milan for life,” despite repeatedly trying to push him elsewhere.

“It’s important to respect the fans, ...”
[/I]
"Respect the fans" u FAT ASS PRICK, take your snake and sell him as a cricket team mascot in Bangladesh.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Anybody saw the goal he conceded vs Saudi?

Sell.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE