Official: Marco Storari Thread

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Storari had a good season at age 33. Neuer got a good 10-13 years left in him

what is it with your predictions ....are you with the force? you could just as well say that neuer could break a leg and never play footie again....what then?..where are the 10-13 years left?.No doubt that he has talent and can become WC but its not like its set in stone ...if potential meant garunteed success just imagine the amount of Pele's;maradona's etc we would have

and is atleast 4-5 years from his peak. Storari got a good 1-2 years left in him.

Edwin van de Sar ? 39 and he was part of a successful man untd side ,Hell Manure struggle when he is not in the sticks,Kahn-38 dont need to say much bout him

Im not saying that storari might be as good and last as long but on his recent form can you blame me

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Neuer is 23 years old and 2 years back in CL made 4 penality saves and was a shortlist in UEFA goalkeeper of the year shortlist . He was 21 then.

United, Arsenal, Juventus and Munich are tracking him .That's a good following to have. German NT member at age 22 too. Wtf did Storari do to be better than Neuer ? Just played 10 years more ?

Storari had a good season at age 33. Neuer got a good 10-13 years left in him and is atleast 4-5 years from his peak. Storari got a good 1-2 years left in him.

Of course Neuer is long term the better option, but at this point Storari is way better than him. I already said I also think it's best to think long term. But PLEASE let it be Diego Alves and not Neuer. I don't really think Neuer is going to be what people are expecting from him. I bet he will suck at World Cup. Enke (RIP) and Adler (injured) were awesome options, but now Germany has to do with Neuer. At this point he is not good enough really, but he is still young.

Storari - short term good option, long term bad option (Storari should be #1, Abbiati backup)
Neuer - short term bad option, long term good option (Abbiati should be #1, Neuer backup)
Diego Alves - short term good option, long term good option (D.Alves should be #1, Abbiati backup)

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Edwin van de Sar ? 39 and he was part of a successful man untd side ,Hell Manure struggle when he is not in the sticks,Kahn-38 dont need to say much bout him

Im not saying that storari might be as good and last as long but on his recent form can you blame me

Isn't this the same hope we signed Oddo, Zambrotta and co and extended Kalazde, Gattuso and co contracts. If Maldini and Billy can play till 40 surely they can play till atleast 35 right ?

Kahn and VDS are 2 exceptions and they have been good for over a decade. Storari just had a good half season.

We have our own Nelson Dida who just left us and his age was 37.

We had a chance to buy Lloris 2 years back and Galliani decided not to since Abiatti didn't want to go and Palermo's offer was not good enough.
Now same thing is happening.

Sell any 30 plus player we have if the right offer comes and we can get a fairly prized long term solution. We just refuse to learn from our previous blunders.If we keep Storari now inspite of a good offer from Samp it is a mistake. Just archive this post and read it couple of years later.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
so for how much would you sell a 30+ nesta?????

I'm sorry, I love Storari, but no way he got the status and influence like Nesta does.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some players will retire with us . There r always exception. U kno it :D

In our current squad just Nesta and Ambrosini deserves that now.

I'd have added Rino to that list if G didn't extend his contract to 2013. I can't bear to see him in this form for another 3 years.

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Tosi: "Storari could return to Milan" Tosi:"Storari could return to Milan" 21/05/2010

Tosi: "Storari could return to Milan" Tosi: "Storari could return to Milan"

21/05/2010 20:30 Elisa Landi

Doriano Tosi, the manager of Sampdoria Emilia in an interview made by calciomercato.com talked about his new port in the meantime has also clarified the question of deferring all Storari in June. "We know that the role of the goalkeeper is a void to fill and we also know that Storaro is a Milan player. Apparently they want to keep it but we at least through June to discuss it.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chance to sell him lost forever and no Alves if we do this. In 2 years we can have another Dida, Gattuso, Kalazde situation cos we don't know wen to sell a player. One half decent season and it's contract extension time even if u r 35 or 40. If we sell him, all we need to do is spend an additional 4 million to get Alves who could be our GK for this whole decade. He even got an Italian passport and won't waste our EU spot. And 4 million is half of what we r wasting on Pippo's extension. Bad bad management.

Now there r talks of letting Seedorf go on free too and take the 5 million ( 10 million gross ) out of our books. If we had sold him an year earlier wen Chelsea came knocking we could have got 10 million for him.

We will most likely end up with the same team with 4 more people in primevera promoted for next year without any changes.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Storari: "I Want Clarity. I want to play"

Storari: "I Want Clarity. I want to play"

26.05.2010 18:00 Federica Barbi

http://www2.tccstatic.com/storage/milannews.it/img_notizie/thumb1/e1b6c4fec633ee9bf85a30911b824b9c-29470-1274878136.jpeg

You hear a true No. 1, Marco Storari. It claims to be treated as such. "I want to play that I won the Champions" - declares in the pages of Gazzetta dello Sport. Thank Samp, which allowed him to prove himself, but his experience in Genoa speaks to the past: "I have all the environment heart, was extraordinary vintage and thank for the kind words Chairman Garrone spending for me. " Storari is owned by Milan, where he would go and stay, but on one condition: Do not want to be the comprimario anyone: "I spoke to Galliani and feel his confidence. He told me that I will be retired on July 20. With mates have a good relationship, but I want to play, Milan and Rome has already Abbiati, I want clarity. "

He has the right to ask, IMO.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Juve goal is Storari but negotiation is difficult 31/05/2010

Juve goal is Storari but negotiation is difficult

31/05/2010 17:00 Salvatore Trovato
Source: TMW

Rumors gathered by Tuttomercatoweb.com, Gigi Delneri, new Juventus coach, would ask the sporting director Marco Marotta purchase Storari returned to Milan after the positive experience at Sampdoria, just under the technical guidance of Friuli. Operation, however, rather complicated, because it would deprive the Rossoneri goalkeeper expert only a figure close to 7 million to 8 million, considered too high by the Juventus management. Adequate compensation technique, in all probability, could break the deadlock.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
7-8 million plz sell and buy Alves ..

From now onwards if anyone say no cash for tranfers he shd be slapped after the outrageous ways in which our management is spending ..

if we can waste 7 million on Pippo and another 5-6 million on Mancini surely we can use an extra 2 million along with this sale and get Alves ..

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Storari Sampdoria is serious 06/05/2010

Storari Sampdoria is serious

06/05/2010 20:10 by Matthew Calcagni article read 2270 times

e1b6c4fec633ee9bf85a30911b824b9c-29470-1275761325.jpeg

Photo © Philip Gabutti

Sampdoria will not let Storari: as reported by Andrea Pressenda live at Sky Sport 24, in fact, Milan Sampdoria have proposed to the famous 4 million for the tag goalkeeper Roman, proposing a three-year contract with the footballer. The goalkeeper thirty-three, in recent weeks, has repeatedly expressed its willingness to play with continuity: ensuring that, in fact, to AC Milan could not be sure. Adriano Galliani, however, has confirmed the permanence of Storari for next season (indicated as a replacement for Nelson Dida), but fair offer by the Genoese society, could change the tables. In case of sale of the former Messina goalkeeper, of course, the Rossoneri should protect themselves by buying a replacement: the names, in recent months and weeks have repeatedly chased, are those of Diego Alves and Federico Marchetti of dell'Almeria Cagliari, the latter by the now esteemed Milan's new coach Massimiliano Allegri.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan set for a summit with the agent Storari+Dg Samp: "We deal with Milan Storari...

Milan set for a summit this afternoon with the agent Storari

Milan set for a summit this afternoon with the agent Storari
07/06/2010 14:45 by Peter Mazzara

It could be any day now for the future deicisivi Marco Storari. It appears that management and the Rossoneri player's agent Claudio Vigorelli, sunroof, scheduled a meeting for this afternoon which will be announced by the club to keep the doors while the former Messina would like to play the Champions Genoa with Sampdoria.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​

Dg Samp: "We deal with Milan Storari. Marchetti? Solution interesting"

07/06/2010 14:15 by Salvatore Trovato
Source: TMW

Achieved exclusively by microphones Tuttomercatoweb.comSergio Gasparin, new general manager of Sampdoria, spoke of the matter goalies, starting Storari: "For we are dealing with Storari Milan - he said -. We hope to reach an agreement with the Rossoneri because with him we were very good in terms of human and sports. If do not go to fruition - he added -, Marchetti could be a very interesting solution ". Confirm, then, rumors of an extreme advocate of Cagliari Sampdoria concerned. Everything is connected, however, the decision of Milan on Marco Storari still torn between a future in AC Milan or Sampdoria.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Would be good to know if he will be with Milan next season or with Samp. Because if we let him go to Samp, we would need to get a new goalkeeper. So we have to know it soon, where Storari will be in the upcoming season, to have enough time getting a good replacement for him.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Meeting Vigorelli-Milan: black smoke for Storari to Sampdoria 06/08/2010

Meeting Vigorelli-Milan: black smoke for Storari to Sampdoria

06/08/2010 16:30 Peter Mazzara

The meeting held yesterday afternoon in Via Turati between Adriano Galliani and Claudio Vigorelli, Storari agent, produced a black smoke to stay at Sampdoria goalkeeper. Milan have confirmed the demand of 4 million, money the club Sampdoria has no intention of spending. On the other hand however, it seems that the prosecutor has obtained assurances of his client on technical and not necessarily have to do the second of Abbiati.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Samp offers 3M for Storari. Milan asks 5M 06/11/2010

Samp offers 3M for Storari. Milan asks 5M

06/11/2010 09:45 by Federica Barbi article read 1304 times

Samp not spring. Storari wants at all costs. According to **********, on newsstands today, the company had made a bid for Sampdoria 3 million and 800 thousand euros in Milan, just to make sure Pisa goalkeeper for next season. The company Via Turati, however, according to the newspaper, calls for at least 5 million.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Storari remains at Milan, with a new contract 06/12/2010

Storari remains at Milan, with a new contract

06/12/2010 10:00 Marco Orlandi
Source: Corriere dello Spor

e1b6c4fec633ee9bf85a30911b824b9c-29470-1276329891.jpeg

Photo © Philip Gabutti

Milan chose Marco Storari (33). Or rather, the diffcoltà to find an economic agreement with Sampdoria, who offered 3,800,000 (Milan asks 5) has pushed the top of Via Turati in focus for next season on the Tuscan port. Milan have offered to Storari fact, the one-year extension of his contract, which expires in 2012, and retouching the engagement, from the current 800 thousand to one million euros. The goalkeeper, currently on holiday in the Maldives, was greeted with serenity, confirms AC Milan even though he would not return to defend the door sorry Sampdoria, as in the few months spent in Genoa had become one of the idols of the curve Dorian. He might just be the owner of AC Milan next season with Christian Abbiati again in the role of second 'luxury'.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Storari and Abiatti with Donarumma might be our GKs for next 3 years .. Storari better man up and repeat this years form till contract expires ..

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
cagilari fucks us we fuck samp thats a vicious cycle, play the hard ball milan and shoot the price upto 8 million

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Epic fail with our high balling .. Looks like Smp is lookin at other GK now and we miss another chance to sell an aging player off.

we can always loan him and he can be a second choice ,thats not a big deal, storari is good as second gk, i want abbiatti to be sold. milan getting 3 million for one of the best keepers in the league.

samp can kiss my ass, i dont care about that 3 million storari is worth more than that and he has a salary of 800k :eek:

storari shouldnt be sold for anything less than 6 million wait a minute storari for cassano or tell their president to wear a pair of gloves and save their net so that they can play in cl after a millennium.

keep decent players is not bad but keeping them for unimaginable salary is just dumb as fuck.

if it wasnot for that bloody scorpion kick storari would have been starting every single game

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even though storari is aging hes still a very good goolie and the best one we have. No reason to get rid of him yet + if we didnt get him wed be forced to buy a new gk 4 10mil and than have no more money to even buy a serie b player lol.:rolleyes:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even though storari is aging hes still a very good goolie and the best one we have. No reason to get rid of him yet + if we didnt get him wed be forced to buy a new gk 4 10mil and than have no more money to even buy a serie b player lol.:rolleyes:

We had the same attitude to all our senetors and that's what finally got us in this position.

Oddo, Janko, Kalazde etc were pretty good till 2007-08 time and so we extended everyone. Gattuso shd have been sold in winter and that time 75 % of the people here were Rino was one of our best players before injury last year and he will be back etc and now he is the biggest liability here.
Storari is only 33, but he just had a decent 6 months first time in his life now. He might turn out to be good for 3 years, but chances r more likely he won't.

Anyway if we r keepin him hopefully he does well.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GKs usually perform very good even in their 30s. It aint the same like players who have to run up and down the pitch 90mins. Id be up 4 getting rid of him if he want good but truth is hes still spectacular in some matches. I mean would manure united want to get rid of VDS when he was like 36?? storari aint VDS but hes still a very good GK IMO.

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi; Baresi; Van basten; Maldini; Buffon
I am glad he is remaining. He's a good goalie.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I am glad he is remaining. He's a good goalie.

+1

anyway the truth is that i didnt want to spend 8-10 millions to sign alves from almeria...i know he is a good keeper but since G n B said that our budget will be low i want that money to be spend for a midfielder/fullback/stiker

lets bring storari back
sign otamendi for 10 million
lazzari for 5 millions
and one of hernanes/ganso

EDIT: i think it is the best we can do...

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
+1

anyway the truth is that i didnt want to spend 8-10 millions to sign alves from almeria...i know he is a good keeper but since G n B said that our budget will be low i want that money to be spend for a midfielder/fullback/stiker

lets bring storari back
sign otamendi for 10 million
lazzari for 5 millions
and one of hernanes/ganso

EDIT: i think it is the best we can do...

I agree with you, I also would've liked to have Alves here, but we won't spend much, so we better spend that money on a midfielder etc, because those are more needed than a new goalie.

It's not a bad decision to keep Storari, selling him for about 3mill would be idiotic. If Samp really still want him than they have to spend about 8-10mill imo because when he played for them he was among the top gk in Serie A. We would be really dumb if we sell him for too less, then it's better to keep him.

M

MassterMark

this is realy fucking ********. for sure the best goalkeeper in serie for his salary, which is realy miserable, and we want to rid him for 5mio€:mad::mad:

we should ONLY give him + 5mio€ for poli. cus storari with this salary is worht at least 15 mio€.

Schedule