Carlos Bacca Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Bacca yesterday

no technique :(

lucky fisherman

he still cant control a ball with proper technique and cant dribble in tight spaces. Neither does he have good close control. His dribbling skills are awful but he is an exponent of being at the right place at the right time. He has WC positioning skills and times his runs to perfection. That cannot be taught. You either have it or you dont. Bacca is useful and would be lethal under the right system but not for our team. We need someone who can create chances for himself and get past players with his dribbling technique.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great finish & hopefully he can score a few more goals this season otherwise we'll lose out a lot on him this summer..

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
We need someone who can create chances for himself and get past players with his dribbling technique.

we need Messi, I agree :thumbsup:

Sell and get belotti.

how many goals has Bacca scored against Torino?

48bc2e9b159007b9ebf3274b0be724de.jpg

Last edited:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
How are fisherman goals against torino related with belotti? Are u vulture or what?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I would say his positioning in the box is very good but its not world class. many times when crosses come in he is not in position to capitalize. good crosses I'm talking, not the numerous times they are shit :)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I still believe in him. Better than Lapadula.
Better finishing & faster.

Lapadula gives everything, but this doesn't make him better than Bacca in quality.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Official: Carlos Bacca Thread

I would say his positioning in the box is very good but its not world class. many times when crosses come in he is not in position to capitalize. good crosses I'm talking, not the numerous times they are shit :)

He too isn't very tall and good in holding position in areal duells. I noticed that our wingers and FBs are spraying crosses quite often into the box but there is barely anyone to capitalize. Bacca because of the reasons mentioned, but Kucka or Berto (or whoever plays in midfield) should be found more often in the box when it's the plan to cross more than to find the way into the box with passes.

I think someone like Giroud or Kane would do wonders to our attacking trio. Not because I have a particular fetish for them but because the way we play the games they are imo the kind of players who we are missing to make that system click.

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
wished we had Toni in the box the capitalize on those crosses

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems the new Chinese owners are going to upgrade his postion in the summer.

Just hope they find a Chinese team that will overpay for him.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Seems the new Chinese owners are going to upgrade his postion in the summer.

Just hope they find a Chinese team that will overpay for him.
they can buy Suarez and Auba... but if we play with Donnarumma, Romastori, Bonaventura and Locatelli we will win the next Scudetto/Champions in 2050

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I'm pretty sure Cyril Thereau or Boriello would've been better for us, not even trolling. I'm super disappointed in Bacca. He has no strengths and he plays extremely passively.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Costacurta: "Montella has to leave Bacca out, not for his reaction today but for what he is doing. he needs to give space to others."

:thumbsup:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Still our best striker

not anymore.. not for some months at least .. his last goal was a lapadula gift and before that he scored off a crazy deflection vs chievo. hes been very poor this year with an awful attitude ..

sell u have my blessing

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
not anymore.. not for some months at least .. his last goal was a lapadula gift and before that he scored off a crazy deflection vs chievo. hes been very poor this year with an awful attitude ..

sell u have my blessing

Lapadula did well for Bacca's last goal but none of our other forwards would have put that away. It's Bacca or Lapadula and Bacca is a far better player than Lapadula.

If Bacca had a decent creative midfield he would score plenty. He is not the perfect player but he is the best striker we've got. I've only seen highlights from yesterdays game but Bertolacci could have slid Bacca in but instead chose to shoot instead. It's the poor decision making of our piss poor midfields that is preventing Bacca from scoring.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
i fucking hate this guy and would hate playing with him

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Still our best striker

No doubt about it.

sell u have my blessing

Lapadula wasn't even on the field :fp:

GOLEADOR :gun:

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bacca need to move better,but at this point its not relevant anymore,next season he is gone.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Schedule