AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jasper said:
For getting to San Siro you should take Yellow line(S.Donato direction) at Central Station and get off it at Duomo(5-th stop). Then you at Duomo you should get on the Red line(Rho Fiera direction) and get off at Lotto Fiera 2(8-th) stop. Then you have some walking to do. It's always good to ask people and check the line-maps in the subway too;)

Thank you! Where you've bought your tickets?
I hope somebody speaks english, french or german...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
TheGrinch said:
Thank you! Where you've bought your tickets?
I hope somebody speaks english, french or german...
From the subway there was a store. 1€ was a one-way ticket.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
TheGrinch said:
Thank you but i talked about the match tickets.
Are they expensive + where are the best seats in your opinion?
I got it with help from Pupone. Don't know what you consider expensive too so check the official site. BTW Inter's official site and ticket info is better IMO so you can check there too. Most of the matches should be available on the net 1-2 weeks before the game.(except derby)

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jasper said:
I got it with help from Pupone. Don't know what you consider expensive too so check the official site. BTW Inter's official site and ticket info is better IMO so you can check there too. Most of the matches should be available on the net 1-2 weeks before the game.(except derby)

Thank you again.

Reaction score
Celtic V Milan or reverse fixture tix???

would love to find out where i can get me hands on tickets for either of these games ,I would prefer the milan home game of course but as I live in Ireland ,glasgow is not too far away either!
any ideas???
johnnyboy4711
:conf: :conf: :eek: :eek:

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan tickets

Not too sure where this thread is supossed to go, but i'll put it here first. Basically, I'm going to be in Milan from the 19th of may to the 21st. Milan are playing Udinese on the 20th. Does anyone know what's the earliest day to get the ticket? Oh, and i assume the official site is the best place to buy tickets online. If there's any other better website, could you post the link here. Thanks.

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
nite life in milan?

i was there for the last game but we spend the 1st day playing football and then drank "al fresco" at the doumo till well after midnight. the day of the game again we spent at the doumo and post match everything was closed. we are staying out near the san siro at subway station lotto. are there bars open late in this district on a tuesady night? nothing wild just a bar open until 2-3am.

Last edited:

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
Ciao a tutti !!
I'm from HongKong and going to travel to ITALY from 1MAR (ITA) to 18MAR(ITA)
Here my proposed itinerary ....

1MAR 11PM ARRIVE IN LINATE , Transfer to LECCO for accomodation in FD#1...

2MAR __AM IC Train to ROME, meet FD#2

2-6MAR Walking tour in ROME,CITTA DI VATICAN
*proposed to watch Lazio v Sampdoria..but now :conf:*

6-8MAR IC Train to FIRENZE and walk around Toscana, visiting SANMARINO if time left...

9-13MAR IC Train back to MIL and visit Milanello,tour in MILAN
*proposed to watch derby game..... :( *
13MAR MIL to Tempere
17MAR Tempere to Oslo
18MAR Oslo to Amsterdam
18MAR AMS to HKG

mates in Northern Europe, how many clothes should i wear in MID-MARCH?
this is my first time to travel to europe and know only little.

Maybe u're confused that why am i traveling to Mil and transit to Rome
its becoz the airticket from HKG to MIL is in promotion period :tongue:

Will I meet any RBmates in Milan those days? excited !

chelitalia

entre los dos
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rossoneri - Azzurri - Sheva - Rui Costa
Jer-v said:
Ciao a tutti !!

GOSH! You'll be in Italy for 3 weeks. I'm so jealous. It would definitely be great to meet some R&Bmates in Milan.

How much is the air ticket from HKG to MIL? You'll transit at Amsterdam? Which airline?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jer-v said:
Olympico is up to the standards so you should be able to see it.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Jer-v said:
Ciao a tutti !!

1MAR 11PM ARRIVE IN LINATE , Transfer to LECCO for accomodation in FD#1...

2MAR __AM IC Train to ROME, meet FD#2

6-8MAR IC Train to FIRENZE and walk around Toscana, visiting SANMARINO if time left...

9-13MAR IC Train back to MIL and visit Milanello,tour in MILAN
*proposed to watch derby game..... :( *
13MAR MIL to Tempere
17MAR Tempere to Oslo
18MAR Oslo to Amsterdam
18MAR AMS to HKG

mates in Northern Europe, how many clothes should i wear in MID-MARCH?
this is my first time to travel to europe and know only little.

Maybe u're confused that why am i traveling to Mil and transit to Rome
its becoz the airticket from HKG to MIL is in promotion period :tongue:

Will I meet any RBmates in Milan those days? excited !
i can tell you rome isnt that cold right now. wear a jacket, but no shorts. i would advise the rest of your trip will be colder!

have fun!

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
chelitalia said:
GOSH! You'll be in Italy for 3 weeks. I'm so jealous. It would definitely be great to meet some R&Bmates in Milan.

How much is the air ticket from HKG to MIL? You'll transit at Amsterdam? Which airline?

as i said before, the ticket from HKG to MIL is in promotion period if i fly by AIRFRANCE, its HKD4950 (probably divided by 5 into SGD), and tax 1850, becoz 1st Feb,HKGovernment deducted the fuel taxes for long-distance flight, but harshly not for me...AF need me to paid off on or b4 31st JAN...

here my full AIRTICKETS ITINERARIES
1MAR
HK-Time 1105 HKG / PAR-T 1730 CDG (AFrance)
PAR-T 2025 CDG / MIL-T 2200 LINATE (AFrance)

18MAR
Osl-T 1225 OSL / NL-T 1425 AMS (KLM)
NL-T 1515 AMS / HK-T 19MAR 0925 (KLM)

haha im not allowed to transit in SGP otherwise i will paymore to fly by SG
im now holding an exit permit for NS until 2009 =P

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
SempreRossoNero said:
i can tell you rome isnt that cold right now. wear a jacket, but no shorts. i would advise the rest of your trip will be colder!

have fun!

how about in finland?
minus celsis for now :o

becoz its quite expensive to buy those 'bulky' clothes in hongkong
(also, it looks extremely an idiot to wear them in hkg...thats why i am not going to buy them for only traveling....)

Offtopic, does anyone know is there any Haagen-Dazs shops in Italy?
I m working in HD in hkg and interested in taking photos in the shops in ITA :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jer-v said:
how about in finland?
minus celsis for now :o
Minus celsius is a very soft word about what's going on here(Estonia is Finland's neighbouring country) ATM. -26 was just the other days morning when I checked. Still it fell to -16 on the afternoon and it was the coldest day from what I've read in the newspapers.

Anyway seems your Derby plans will wotk out as far as the Staduim security is concerned. Do you know how you're going to have a ticket to the match? I advise you to find out ASAP because it's not so easy for a especially person who doesn't live in Italy.

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
Jasper said:
Minus celsius is a very soft word about what's going on here(Estonia is Finland's neighbouring country) ATM. -26 was just the other days morning when I checked. Still it fell to -16 on the afternoon and it was the coldest day from what I've read in the newspapers.

Anyway seems your Derby plans will wotk out as far as the Staduim security is concerned. Do you know how you're going to have a ticket to the match? I advise you to find out ASAP because it's not so easy for a especially person who doesn't live in Italy.

thx for the information,but i want to know also how you wear during the day
3clothes+2trousers+2socks?

um,about the match,my fd who live in north-milan(Lecco) said that although ssiro is now in construction as the papers said, its not optimistic that the stadium will open to public until april, but he will try his best to find out solutions....if we are lucky..he can buy the tickets in the bank with his fds' passports...

btw...its a foolish decision that derby match is being played half-closed-door.....most watching-value matches after juve's relegation...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jer-v said:
thx for the information,but i want to know also how you wear during the day
3clothes+2trousers+2socks?

um,about the match,my fd who live in north-milan(Lecco) said that although ssiro is now in construction as the papers said, its not optimistic that the stadium will open to public until april, but he will try his best to find out solutions....if we are lucky..he can buy the tickets in the bank with his fds' passports...

btw...its a foolish decision that derby match is being played half-closed-door.....most watching-value matches after juve's relegation...
www.acmilan.com says:
ADRIANO GALLIANI: 'We are pointing to 70,000 in two weeks'
2/11/2007
'I believe that Inter will be able to play their Champions League match on February 20 with 40 turnstyles installed so that will be around 45,000 and then in two weeks, with 60 turnstyles, there will be around 70,000 spectators.

2 weeks from february 20-th is the 6-th of March. 1 day before CL return-leg and 5 days before the Derby. Good to know you have a source who gets the tickets. Derby is always most watching-value match no matter if JuBe is down or not.

What I wear during cold days? Usually I'm not out that much. But I guess I'm used to it so I wear usual stuff-boxers, jeans, socks, winter-boots, T-shirt, sweater, Winter-jacket, scarf and winter-hat. But if I'm going skiing or something like that then maybe 2 pairs of socks and long undies are under consideration.

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
hey guys, i m having trouble in planning the itinerary.
wt will you guys prefer,

I want to visit Assisi, but its quite hard to reach, probably transit in ANCONA following the red line in this map(CLICK ME), but we also want to have a walk in SanMarino, and buy stamps for souvenirs,
how, and wt is the most-direct way to get to these two places and save as much time as we can?

PS. OR, wt places will you suggest, for a 3-day trip ( between 2-4MAR) except going to the southern part? and our next stop is ROME.

thx for ur help

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^There are many red lines on that map, LOL. Be a bit more precise. Starting point for your Assisi/San Marino trips would be ?

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
^^^There are many red lines on that map, LOL. Be a bit more precise. Starting point for your Assisi/San Marino trips would be ?

depends on where are we going to travel to.
we might meet each other at the nearest train station.

i will start my trip from MILAN
and my fd will depart from Lucca
both are on the same day, 2MAR

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Billy, Gullit, Ronaldo
A trip to visit San Siro and Milanello

Hi all Rossoneri,

I am planning to travel to Milan for 3 day or more, and I'm looking for someone who has the same thinking with me. Pls post your idea here to all of us can discuss about that.

Hey, if someone is living in Milan and want to help me to have a good look about your city, pls leave you message here. Thank you!

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get to the Milanello(training place) from Milano centrale train station? If you've a map it'll be good, cause i couldn't find it on the net.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kakarulez said:
Does anyone know how to get to the Milanello(training place) from Milano centrale train station? If you've a map it'll be good, cause i couldn't find it on the net.
From the Official AC Milan site (FAQ) :

Milanello is in Carnago, a province of Varese. Take the motorway Milano-Laghi (A8) towards Varese. Exit at Solbiate Arno. Then follow the signs to Carnago and Milanello.
MapRender.aspx

MapRender.aspx

MapRender.aspx

I think the complex is located between Carnago, Cassano Magnago + Cairate.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oops, I see you want to go by train.

Hm... I think I was told a looong while ago that it's a lil difficult to get there using public transportation, you'd have to take the underground (green line) to Porta Garibaldi station + then a train to Varese + get off in Albizzate + walk a bit... *IIRC*. Maybe things have changed, you better ask for more reliable info in the Italian forum.

Oh, + Milanello is off limits to visitors, you can wait outside for training to finish + players to be kind enough to slow down + sign an autograph... Good luck ;)

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^Alright, There's a (rather new) suburban train service, Servizio ferroviario suburbano, + line S 5 provides service to Varese, but I have no idea if the system is fully operational.

Italians... HELP !!!! :D

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
^^^Alright, There's a (rather new) suburban train service, Servizio ferroviario suburbano, + line S 5 provides service to Varese, but I have no idea if the system is fully operational.

Italians... HELP !!!! :D
hahaha....... it's italy! you can never know for sure! :D

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
mates
my journey is getting closer day by day
i really cant wait for the moment i land in Linate

btw, my fd who travel 2 weeks before me, had visited the training camp of INTER and got a superb chance to make fun with materazzi,
he brought a plastic-made World Cup (bought in HongKong) to the camp and ask for Grosso's signature, at the same time materazzi STOLEN it with a kid-face (metioned by my fd), come close to my fd and ask for an exchange -0-' finally my fd got some signatured-photos back and materazzi ask some of his teamates sign for my fd, finally he got CRESPO/CAMBIASSO/BURDISSO/GROSSO/STANKOVIC/VIEIRA/MEXWELL's signs how lucky he is.

does anyone interested in viewing the photo (just few)? plz pm me and i send u the link, i do think its not good if i directly link the photo here XD

Reaction score
ciao tutti
am a celtic fan(and all football) and am coming over next week for the game can t wait really looking forward to going to the san siro,a few questions if you could help ,wheres the best place to buy ac milan scarves shirts souveniers etc ,got tickets in section 208 any good? and also is the san siro stadium tour open everyday?
multi grazie
forza celtic e milan

Schedule