CL: AC Milan (3) vs. Manchester United (0), 5/02/07

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Guys, let's try to get back on topic please?

I think we should start Pippo and Oli, bring Gila in as a sub. This is the perfect chance for every one of them to prove that they should be starting (except Pippo, he's done enough).

giphy.gif

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
That rain-soaked night in Milan.
A magnificent performance.

Two great strikes from Kaka and Seedorf, and a lovely finish to add a bit of gloss from Gilardino.

:thumbsup: :star: :star: :star: :star::star:

Can't wait to see Milan back at the very top, with world class players in the first 11.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
That rain-soaked night in Milan.
A magnificent performance.

Two great strikes from Kaka and Seedorf, and a lovely finish to add a bit of gloss from Gilardino.
Let's not forget the man of the match... #8

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Debatable... But iirc, wasn't #8 voted motm by the fans? People talking about how great Ronaldo is should've seen his pace back then... But still, he was in someone's pocket.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Debatable... But iirc, wasn't #8 voted motm by the fans? People talking about how great Ronaldo is should've seen his pace back then... But still, he was in someone's pocket.

#23 got gazzetta crown. Ronaldo was taken down by multiple guys ... #8, #23, #44

Schedule