Vincenzo Montella Thread

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So u want that milan keep losing just to sack montella?

Ban plz

no, but it's better to sack him early, instead of keeping him for the whole season. (of course only if he gets bad results).

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So we should keep him if he get's good results? This seems very odd.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#taskforce
tumblr_odm4xscGEH1v9e6vko1_1280.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Most certainly do not sack.
We finally have a coach with an attractive, effective style, we can see his effect already, this is a good coach & we should support him. It takes time to see the full effects. Forza Milan!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
sack this mediocre shit, was close to relegate samp, now look what giampaolo is doing.

1-0 :D

It's not only about the results, but I can't accept the fact that Romagnoli, Bonaventura and Kucka are losing their form because of the new coach. I can't accept to watch Milan playing so slow. I can't accept to watch Milan conceding 7 goals in 3 games, I can't accept to watch Montella say "we played good".

What form... it's the beginning of the season ffs.

You thik Montella is the first Milan coach to concede 7 goals in 3 games ?

Relax mate... it's the beginnning of the season. the way some of you guys act we'd be changing coaches 2-3 times every season.

Better coaches than Montella with better squads have had poorer starts at the beginning of the season.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is a realistic expectation for you guys from him?

CL? EL? Developing youngsters?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

giphy.gif

This aint FM and we're not Ajax :D

We need to purchase top class players regardless of their age.

I'd be content with a slot in the EL

But the most important thing is that we begin to have an identity to our play. And for this he might need upto 2 years to not just implement his ideas, but get rid of those players who have been holding us back for the last 3-4 years.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
still no organisation, no team work, and players not able to give their all. let's see what happen in next games.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

EL and building a clear playing style and language which we've been lacking for a while. Bring the goals back.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Most certainly do not sack.
We finally have a coach with an attractive, effective style, we can see his effect already, this is a good coach & we should support him. It takes time to see the full effects. Forza Milan!

what exactly did you find attractive today?

livoG

Primavera
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. 4 games in and you expect gold. THe guy has been our manager for 3 or so months and you expect immediate impact.

Fucking armchair critics. Learn something about football you sacks of shits

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He has been ok so far. I believe in him.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Mister Vincenzo Montella Thread

I miss some high pressing when the opposition has the ball, like sampdoria did yesterday.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Commoders of 2 years back are finding the current generation ultra-commode. It does seem to me now that this commodification of football fans is exponential in its spread.

The current ultra-commoders genuinely have no memory beyond 2 matches. Montella is now very good. One defeat and he will be fodder.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

After 4 games? :lol: :fp:

As always, unless the results are disastrous, a coach should be judged at the end of the season. Building a team the way you want takes time.

--

Also, I like that he benched Bacca. It was probably for motivational purposes and it worked quite fine.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
After 4 games? :lol: :fp:

As always, unless the results are disastrous, a coach should be judged at the end of the season. Building a team the way you want takes time.

--

Also, I like that he benched Bacca. It was probably for motivational purposes and it worked quite fine.

Nah, there's obviously no point to do it after 4 games, but you don't always need to give him a full season. It's quite ok to sack after 6 months or sooner if it is disastrous. We can wait until winter, but if he doesn't show some real ideas and improvement and China money come, I think it would make sense to change coaches.

I don't see a clear strategy. Even though our attacking 3 have done well, the formation doesn't seem to fit our current squad and I that we should change it soon.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Nah, there's obviously no point to do it after 4 games, but you don't always need to give him a full season. It's quite ok to sack after 6 months or sooner if it is disastrous. We can wait until winter, but if he doesn't show some real ideas and improvement and China money come, I think it would make sense to change coaches.

I don't see a clear strategy. Even though our attacking 3 have done well, the formation doesn't seem to fit our current squad and I that we should change it soon.

That's what i said.

Anyway, the problem with this team is not the coach. We've changed coaches every year with the same results. WE. HAVE. SHIT. PLAYERS.

This coach carousel will continue until we get some players with quality in feet and mind.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
I would go back to a 442 if possible. Lap and Bacca up top, Bona, Suso on the wings. Sosa-Kuco midfield

Or hell, maybe try Mati or that chelsea Loanee in place of Kuco

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Commoders of 2 years back are finding the current generation ultra-commode. It does seem to me now that this commodification of football fans is exponential in its spread.

The current ultra-commoders genuinely have no memory beyond 2 matches. Montella is now very good. One defeat and he will be fodder.

Aye

there once was a golden commode

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First game that i really liked,before the goal we were not good,after the goal we were better side.I hope we continue like this.Need to put more pressure to opponents.We somehow need to gain as much points possible till january,and than in january buy 2 midfilders.My dream is Badelj and if we can sign Cesc that will transform our game,and make us so much better.