Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Paloschi is already a milan player and he will probably be in our squad for the next season.Maybe both?:g:?

What makes you think Alberto will be back at Milan next season?I believe he will be just like Aubameyang,bounced around on loans/co-ownerships and then sold.I don't think he'll ever be back.

As for Balo, not until August 31st IMO,hoping otherwise but probably won't happen.

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
Milannews reporting that Balo has never been this close to Milan in the past. There is still a 5m gap (City asking 25m, Milan offering/is ready to offer 20m) that could very well be solved by 31st Jan.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: that face is simply hilarious.I don't think we need Balo now...yes he is very talented but he still is an undisciplined kid who plays quality football when he feels like it.

The problem is we don't have competition for Pazzini.I would love to see Matri at Milanello more than Balo.

Good first paragraph, as I said before the thing with Balo is if he can control his demons, if he can play with consistency at a high level. The second paragraph is just utter ridiculous. Matri? Are you for real? The same dud that ladri wanted 17 mil in summer?

RossoneriTifosi

Beginner
Reaction score
Milan is the right team for balo, Max has tamed egos such as mexes, zlatan, cassano and robinho, plus i think balo would put more effort to his game if he plays for the club he loves. however attack isn´t our top priority transferwise, but you cant say no to this attack:
el shaa. balo. niang. mohawk trident :proud:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Good first paragraph, as I said before the thing with Balo is if he can control his demons, if he can play with consistency at a high level. The second paragraph is just utter ridiculous. Matri? Are you for real? The same dud that ladri wanted 17 mil in summer?

I'd prefer Matri too, and spend the 20 million on a top class playmaker.

pat_m_9

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
But we have Niang.. Niang + Balotelli + Ses

We could almost field an entirely black team haha

---------------------Gabriel-------------------
------Zapata-----De Jong--------Constant---
-------------Traore------Muntari---------------
-------Robinho----Boateng------Urby---------
---------------Balotelli------Niang-------------

Come at us Pro Partia.....

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
20-22 millions is a good price for Balotelli. Not a steal for either Milan or City. He is an extraordinary player when at his best, and decisive in big games as he showed in the Euros. But his evident disciplinary issues and the fact that he has done literally nothing this season reduces his price from 30 mln+..

For the long-term future, this is a good signing. Almost unlimited upside of course.

Not sure how he can help us this season. Unless somewhat like how Ronaldo did in 2006-07.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
he's blond now

balotelli2_1652117a.jpg

WTF is that on his head?

We are going to have a team full of the worst hairstyles in history.

It once was the opposite:proud:

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
He can do whatever with his hair as long as he scores for us and ready to reduce his wage to come to #Milan Lol

I believe Dolce Gabanna will just facepalming here.. hey at least we gave you Zaccardo hey Dolce!

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
We have problems in defence, but we are looking for attackers :o

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Well he maybe young but he definitely wont be here for the long term.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
push for a CL spot? it's not like we got a shot in the CL.

And allow Pazzini to rest before CL matches, yes.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
And allow Pazzini to rest before CL matches, yes.

of course, any hope we have lies on pazzini.

which reminds me, around 2 weeks ago I dreamt that we won 1-2 in the camp nou with putzo scoring the winner.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
of course, any hope we have lies on pazzini.

which reminds me, around 2 weeks ago I dreamt that we won 1-2 in the camp nou with putzo scoring the winner.

Had you dreamt last season that a Nocerino goal at Camp Nou would leave us qualifying ahead of Barcelona with 50 minutes to go?

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
20-22 millions is a good price for Balotelli. Not a steal for either Milan or City. He is an extraordinary player when at his best, and decisive in big games as he showed in the Euros. But his evident disciplinary issues and the fact that he has done literally nothing this season reduces his price from 30 mln+..

I think it is going to be either a steal for Milan or we are getting ripped off, no in between scenario..

if he realizes his footballing potential this is going to be epic.. But if he keeps acting like a douchebag and wastes his talent then he will be a huge liability on and off the pitch.

Almost unlimited upside of course.

and vice versa.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Had you dreamt last season that a Nocerino goal at Camp Nou would leave us qualifying ahead of Barcelona with 50 minutes to go?

nope, but I dreamt that torres scored a last minute goal at the camp nou which confirmed chelsea's spot in the final, you can check it in the CL thread :D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
~
I want you, I want you so bad
I want you, I want you so bad
It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad

~

Schedule