Votes: 11 5.7%
  • One of the two AMs in a 4-3-2-1

Votes: 45 23.2%

• Total voters

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Although his contract with CSKA is still rolling for 20 days, in practical terms it's over. Played his last game, probably already said goodbye and must be packing and moving his stuff to Italy.

Still think he's not coming

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Although his contract with CSKA is still rolling for 20 days, in practical terms it's over. Played his last game, probably already said goodbye and must be packing and moving his stuff to Italy.

Still think he's not coming

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. It's official, Galliani has announced his arrival and his shirt is already on the store. Are you drunk men?:lol::lol::lol:

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
I think the doubt now lies in Milan actually announcing it.

Allegri confirmed it, Galliani confirmed it, his shirt is available - the contract will be deposited on the 3rd.

CSKA confirmed his departure.

Keisuke is the only one who hasn't confirmed it.. saying he "preferred not to comment."

It's like 99.5% now.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
@Milanello: Allegri: "Honda will be useful for us. He has great technical qualities, and he has to settle in quickly."

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think the doubt now lies in Milan actually announcing it.

Allegri confirmed it, Galliani confirmed it, his shirt is available - the contract will be deposited on the 3rd.

CSKA confirmed his departure.

Keisuke is the only one who hasn't confirmed it.. saying he "preferred not to comment."

It's like 99.5% now.

It's because he rarely gives interview. It's 100 official.

fazio

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Kessie, Oblak, Haaland, Mbappe, Theo, Kante, Son
Guys, quick question... will he be our first ever Asian player? or have we signed an Asian guy before him?

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Guys, quick question... will he be our first ever Asian player? or have we signed an Asian guy before him?

Pato_Racist_Beijing.jpg

fazio

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Kessie, Oblak, Haaland, Mbappe, Theo, Kante, Son
Dhorasoo is french.. well i guess Honda will be our first Asian then!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
When is kosL going to post? :(

Yeah, I dont think Milan have had an Asian nationality player before. Anyone from the middle-east? I dont think so.

I remember some Hidetoshi Nakata rumours from when he was with Parma, but thats about it.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
When is kosL going to post? :(

Yeah, I dont think Milan have had an Asian nationality player before. Anyone from the middle-east? I dont think so.

I remember some Hidetoshi Nakata rumours from when he was with Parma, but thats about it.

Yes, Honda will be the first full blooded Asian to play for Milan, as for middle eastern, I think years back we were linked a few times to a guy from Iran (name escapes me right now),I think he played for Lecce a few seasons then also Perguia....I know his surname began with an 'R' but it escapes me. We were also linked with Cris (from Lyon) at the time as well but the Iranian player was linked a few times as I mentioned.

*OK I had to google him, it was Rahman Rezaei and it was Messina not Lecce he played for.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yes, Honda will be the first full blooded Asian to play for Milan, as for middle eastern, I think years back we were linked a few times to a guy from Iran (name escapes me right now),I think he played for Lecce a few seasons then also Perguia....I know his surname began with an 'R' but it escapes me. We were also linked with Cris (from Lyon) at the time as well but the Iranian player was linked a few times as I mentioned.

*OK I had to google him, it was Rahman Rezaei and it was Messina not Lecce he played for.

Nice. I had no memory of this guy.

He has won numerous plaudits in Italy and has been dubbed "The Flying Carpet". In addition, his fans in Messina have named him the "Secretary of Defense".

Flying Carpet would have been wonderful.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score

That Cris was Brazilian or sth I think..

Nice. I had no memory of this guy.

He has won numerous plaudits in Italy and has been dubbed "The Flying Carpet". In addition, his fans in Messina have named him the "Secretary of Defense".

Flying Carpet would have been wonderful.

Rezaei-livorno.jpg

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
WELCOME HONDA!!

Awesome awesome signing!! Rami and Honda already for January, who would've thought we would've covered two positions of need before the window? Not me!!

------------Abbiati---------
Abate---Rami-Mexes--De Sciglio
-----Montolivo--De Jong--
Honda---Kaka'-----El Shaarawy
---------Balotelli----------

Good first 11 if you ask me. I think if we make another one or two signings that can contribute to the first 11 then we're going to be hard to beat!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
welcome:thumbsup:

massimiliano allegri will be you new coach for 5 months so i suggest you pick up central midfielding/anchoring/fullbacking/center forwarding or maybe even centrebacking for dummies

what im saying is i hope your not to attached to the AM/winger position:o time to broaden your horizons

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
After returning to Moscow from Plzen Japanese midfielder Keisuke Honda, whose contract with the Army Club has expired, said his farewell to the partners and left Russia.
PFC CSKA thanks Keisuke for his contribution and wishes all the best in his future career.

From cska official site http://pfc-cska.com/en/news/?id=7478

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Benvenuto in Serie A TIM al nuovo n.10 rossonero Keisuke HONDA!
1499602_607828252623177_1664059727_n.png

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
welcome:thumbsup:

massimiliano allegri will be you new coach for 5 months so i suggest you pick up central midfielding/anchoring/fullbacking/center forwarding or maybe even centrebacking for dummies

what im saying is i hope your not to attached to the AM/winger position:o time to broaden your horizons

:lol::lol::lol:

So glad i opened this thread, finally a proper number 10 in the squad again.

Schedule