BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
IBRAHIMOVIC.gif

best moment of the EUROs.

nice try Zlatan. now come back home to Milan. :D

Hahaha....I was like ooohhhhhhhh Shit when he did that to Hart.

Got to say, he is the boss

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Feel bad for him? He doesn't run and never gets into the box. How does he think that the swedish offensive game is supposed to work with him just standing there?

Its never his fault, its always the other playes fault. Yes he is our best player by some distance in Sweden. But we become worse team with him in there as he's simply too big for the team(or he thinks he is) he plays n walking pace, always complicates things, rarely runs for the team and always want the ball on feet. never makes space or runs the channel to drag a player with him. its very easy to defend against a player that stands still most of the time.

Zlatan when he plays for Sweden have poor attitude and thinks because he's the best player there, he can do whatever he wants.

Reaction score
If ibra can just run with and without the ball instead of always being static then he will easily be the best player, however he is lazy and a burden to the rest of the players and really should be sold. He's still the BOSS

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Zlatan > Sweden

but yea, he looked almost bored out there last nite. think he's just tired and wants a long vacation. :tongue:

we only saw one side - the physical side, of Zlatan yesterday. not much technical ability. not even a backheel rabona elastico. :/

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If ibra can just run with and without the ball instead of always being static then he will easily be the best player, however he is lazy and a burden to the rest of the players and really should be sold.

Thats his weakness. he's an amazing talent and despite his trophies, I honestly feel he could have done more with his talent. It feels like he has this mentality where he does just about enough alot of the times. He's fairly quick, massive, strong as an ox, great football brain and world class technique. He should be nr 1 striker in the world.

Yet if you look at a player like Gomez, I have no doubt he would outscore Zlatan despite having 1/10 of the talent.

Reaction score
Thats his weakness. he's an amazing talent and despite his trophies, I honestly feel he could have done more with his talent. It feels like he has this mentality where he does just about enough alot of the times. He's fairly quick, massive, strong as an ox, great football brain and world class technique. He should be nr 1 striker in the world.

Yet if you look at a player like Gomez, I have no doubt he would outscore Zlatan despite having 1/10 of the talent.
its true gomez has good positioning and actually runs and adds pressure, if ibra changes his attitude i think milans philosophy would be way more exiting:D

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
I'm not going to comment on his play or attitude, as I've done that plenty...but my god, his tattoos are some of the lamest I've ever seen! I always forget how stupid they are...I'm surprised he doesn't have barbed wire with a Chinese character.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
IBRAHIMOVIC.gif

best moment of the EUROs.

nice try Zlatan. now come back home to Milan. :D

I was working, so i missed this match. What was the arguement about?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
tells him to fuck off

SVERIGE-ENGLAN01.JPG

and then steals his water :D

nKt1k.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he's so hot..i'm so attracted to him....i love his tattoos....i love everything about him...he's my favorite man....i want to be his boyfriend....i want him to smell me with his nose...

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
How dare you ask a man of his size to run like his a midget?

Ibra is still the shit. Thanks heavens it seems there will be no decline to this man.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
this is the worst swe nt i've seen in a long time.

feel bad for ibra... shittiest milan and nt sides ever and he's in his prime

In terms of talent the Swe squad seem pretty strong. Regular players in the biggest leagues in Europe all around, coupled with Zlatan. But Hamrén doesn't seem to have a clue... really. Some of the comments he made after both games were baffling.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
In terms of talent the Swe squad seem pretty strong. Regular players in the biggest leagues in Europe all around, coupled with Zlatan. But Hamrén doesn't seem to have a clue... really. Some of the comments he made after both games were baffling.

"pretty strong"? that's laughable.

if we exclude zlatan from this, what do we have left?

talent is not even the biggest problem... they're a bunch of pretty boy pussies. Lustig, Elm, Toivonen, Bajrami, Safari (iranian :tongue:) AKA the future of the NT. and then a bunch of older pussies like Hysén, Rosenberg, Källström, Svensson, Isakson, Elmander etc.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
صفری :lol:

Sweden NT has a dark future indeed

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
WTF! he earn 11m/year??

cut his wage and help him with good MF?

he is no gold digger :o

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
"pretty strong"? that's laughable.

if we exclude zlatan from this, what do we have left?

talent is not even the biggest problem... they're a bunch of pretty boy pussies. Lustig, Elm, Toivonen, Bajrami, Safari (iranian :tongue:) AKA the future of the NT. and then a bunch of older pussies like Hysén, Rosenberg, Källström, Svensson, Isakson, Elmander etc.

It is pretty strong compared to most national teams at the tournament, excluding the biggest countries, Italy, Spain, Germany etc. Källström, Toivonen and Elmander would start in most teams. Granqvist and Mellberg are starters in their clubs, good players that would start in most teams as well. Hell I wouldn't mind having Martin Olsson and Safari instead of our full backs... at least those guys play for their clubs. Think we had a pair of full backs for a decade that played only 5 games a year for their clubs. Don't think Sweden is as poor as you make it out, at least in terms of quality.

But teams the size of Sweden need to be smarter than their opponents, that's how it'll always be. Can't count on individuals pulling you through like the biggest teams.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It is pretty strong compared to most national teams at the tournament, excluding the biggest countries, Italy, Spain, Germany etc. Källström, Toivonen and Elmander would start in most teams. Granqvist and Mellberg are starters in their clubs, good players that would start in most teams as well. Hell I wouldn't mind having Martin Olsson and Safari instead of our full backs... at least those guys play for their clubs. Think we had a pair of full backs for a decade that played only 5 games a year for their clubs. Don't think Sweden is as poor as you make it out, at least in terms of quality.

But teams the size of Sweden need to be smarter than their opponents, that's how it'll always be. Can't count on individuals pulling you through like the biggest teams.

are you high on something?

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
ZLATAN: "I'm disappointed, it's hard to leave like this. Our fans aren't happy, but I don't know what we could've done better"

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score
I'm not going to comment on his play or attitude, as I've done that plenty...but my god, his tattoos are some of the lamest I've ever seen! I always forget how stupid they are...I'm surprised he doesn't have barbed wire with a Chinese character.

nah, his tattoos are awesome

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
u know who has bad tattoos?

wesley sneijder

just horrible tattoos

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Sneijder and Ibra both have some REALLY stupid ones

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
It was very entertaining to see Ibra outmuscling English defenders. Too bad Swidish N.T. sucks just like Milan this season.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
It's unfortunate Sweden are knocked out, however, I loved Ibra's antics against England yesterday :D

Telling Joe Hart to fuck off :star:

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
he's so hot..i'm so attracted to him....i love his tattoos....i love everything about him...he's my favorite man....i want to be his boyfriend....i want him to smell me with his nose...

lol...:lol::lol::lol:

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
now he can just go back to sweden,bang heavely his hot milf wife and return to milanello to get ready to kick ladri's ass.

Schedule