Milan - Bayern Munich 3/8/2006

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Milan - Bayern Munich 3/8/2006 Champions League 2005/2006

Munich 1 - 1 MILAN it's Great result for first leg :cool: (Away Goal-draw)

I Can't wait for the next match! =) Guess we play at home so we should win Ensha Allah.

So, What do you think and what formation we should use for second leg ;)

Forza Milan

xerooption

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Baggio, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Sheva, Totti, Cassano, Messi, Buffon, Gattuso
Milan 3-1 (Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Kaka)

-Dida-

-Cafu-Nesta-Stam-Maldini-

-Pirlo-

-Ambrosini/Jankoluvski-Seedorf/Serginho-

-KaKa-

-Shevchenko-Inzaghi-

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I saw a TV commercial last year for a local company that comes to people's houses to fix computers (similar to Geek Squad). They showed this woman whose desktop had crashed, but these guys were able to get it running again.

In case you're wondering where the hell I'm going with this, the best (and not to mention totally random) part was that the computer in the ad had a Bayern Munich sticker on it. :)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Hopefully we can win this one. I think with the home crowd always does lift our players or any players for that fact.

Im pleased also because we didnt smash Bayern therefore will go into the second leg to win, and aren't really at ease. They know they have to fight for the result.

Gatusso's absence will hurt us, though if Vogel or if Ambro is ready im sure they won't let us down.

IMO Gilardino should be second rate to Inzaghi. He is just struggling to score. I dont know whether its playing on Europe's Eilte stage or just out of form but Inzaghi should start considering his past and the way he is playing atm.

Last edited:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
2-0

hope gila score his first Goal in cl

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Raul, Chamakh & Trezeguet
I'm looking for tickets for Milan-Bayern..PLZ
I'm in France so i search a way to buy tickets by internet :conf: there isn't at acmilan.com :head:

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"A.C. Milan communicates that Nelson Dida underwent an x-ray at the Le Betulle clinic this afternoon. The examination has confirmed the diagnosis of a tibia-tarsal lesion and the absence of any bone lesions. The recovery time is set for the next few days." (acmilan.com)

English translation, please, anyone? :rolleyes:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
For me, I hope Dida can play more than i hope Maldini and Ambrosini can play. ( If all of them can play, is the most perfect, but waht a pity Gattuso will miss the game ).

I think 0-0 is a good result.

But maybe we will 1-1 and we will have PK. So that is why i think DIda is important.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
3-2 for Milan
0-0 will be enough.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Berkaiser said:
Milan 4-0 Bayern München.

that is to much

2-0 will be Great :D :D :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Berkaiser said:
I don't care Milan "how much" - 0 Bayern Munchen. Only make Bayern Munchen score 0 in this game, we will pass and enter next game !!!!!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scarecrows said:
1-1

we win on penalties
If Dida can not play the game, i don't think we can win the PK.

At first, our players are sucks in PK recently. Second, Bayern's players are good at PK and kahn is also good at saving the penalty.

But maybe kalac is also good at saving penalty. I rememberd when we 2-1 Peruga in 2004, after Rui Costa scored a freekick, Pirlo scored a penalty ( but Kalac almost save that ball, so maybe he will become Milan "Toldo" ).

If we will PK, i hope the 5 kickers are :

Sergino, Gilardino, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko.

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Yuchen Fish said:
If Dida can not play the game, i don't think we can win the PK.

At first, our players are sucks in PK recently. Second, Bayern's players are good at PK and kahn is also good at saving the penalty.

But maybe kalac is also good at saving penalty. I rememberd when we 2-1 Peruga in 2004, after Rui Costa scored a freekick, Pirlo scored a penalty ( but Kalac almost save that ball, so maybe he will become Milan "Toldo" ).

If we will PK, i hope the 5 kickers are :

Sergino, Gilardino, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko.

Yuchen

How do you know that second goalkeeper of Bayern Munish is a good at penalty??? Did you watched him?? If yes then where????? He played only twice this season... Against HANNOVER AND MILAN.... ????

And why the hell Kalac suppose to be Milan's Toldo??? Let him be Milan's Kalac or Dida at least... Do not even mention none of these fecking Inter's loosers.....

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Rustamka_Ambro said:
Yuchen

How do you know that second goalkeeper of Bayern Munish is a good at penalty??? Did you watched him?? If yes then where????? He played only twice this season... Against HANNOVER AND MILAN.... ????

And why the hell Kalac suppose to be Milan's Toldo??? Let him be Milan's Kalac or Dida at least... Do not even mention none of these fecking Inter's loosers.....

Kahn should be fit for the match at San Siro...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Berkaiser said:
Let us know when you come back to Earth. :)

What's everyone's fascination with PKs all of a sudden?

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
BMWTaylor said:
What's everyone's fascination with PKs all of a sudden?

I Hate PK, ;) Anyway, lets hope that he has a speedy and full recovery.

Forza DIDA

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I just hope Dida’s bashers wont know how wrong they were about him by getting our ass kicked so hard without him.

Dida , plz come back.

Ricky22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hi all, my dreamresult would be 2-0... i hope our team won't think that a 0-0 is enough 'cause it would "kill" the game and the atmosphere of the match. I tell it 'cause if we manage to get tickets from somewhere me and my father will go to Milan seeing the match. I'm really waiting for it!! :rolleyes:

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Ancelotti will go for 0-0. And the team will play in a defensive strategy. But we can't defence well this season. I think we'll concede a goal surely, so we must score more than they do. Our strikers' form will be the main factor in this important match.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
snn said:
Ancelotti will go for 0-0. And the team will play in a defensive strategy. But we can't defence well this season. I think we'll concede a goal surely, so we must score more than they do. Our strikers' form will be the main factor in this important match.

I was thinking the same after the game in munich. So let's hope that Paolo, Dida and Max will be fit again to help us!

An early prediction:
1:1 at full time and in extra time we score the 2:1 to advance to the next stage! :)

Schedule