Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
if we sell to someone, i really want them to be italian, imagine selling to some foreigner and them getting bored and then destroying our club, we would never be a team to challange again, scary times ahead.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
George bush

george-bush-eats-a-kitten.jpg

Gattuso #8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
honestly I dont think B will sell the club, just gonna bribe another judge, come out clean then back to normal

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
Berlusconi will eventually sell the club he has to his children refuse any kind of relationship will Milan and it pretty obvious that Berlusconi lacks or is unwilling to provide the financial resources needed to run a club like Milan.

If i was going to bet on a new owner it would have to be Susanne Klatten 8th richest women in the world who by sheer coincidence is young blonde and attractive lol.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
if we sell to someone, i really want them to be italian, imagine selling to some foreigner and them getting bored and then destroying our club, we would never be a team to challange again, scary times ahead.

Like berlu is doing right now??

I don't understand why people have so much against foreigners buying the club... I'm not italian, but if I had the money to buy Milan I would. And I would also invest invest invest :D

Jokes aside, we need to find someone who really loves milan and/or are willing to invest big sums in the club in the short and long run...

Milanello1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Floyd Mayweather Jr
Berlusconi will eventually sell the club he has to his children refuse any kind of relationship will Milan and it pretty obvious that Berlusconi lacks or is unwilling to provide the financial resources needed to run a club like Milan.

If i was going to bet on a new owner it would have to be Susanne Klatten 8th richest women in the world who by sheer coincidence is young blonde and attractive lol.

God damn!!!That women it's not attractive at all,not even young!!! :)

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
God damn!!!That women it's not attractive at all,not even young!!! :)

lol ever since that play boy billionaire bunny died it has been slim picking trust me out of the top 10 she is the best looking and young in comparison to Berlusconi

saby

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i wish berlu sells to anyone who can afford to invest. i wuld prefer to keep it italian, but at this point beggars can't be choosers.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Sell Milan to a Trinidadian Billionaire (Savo won't be able to sleep for days :D ) . Then we could put Kenwyne Jones to partner Pato in attack :proud:

i would be crying my eyes out:D... but, i'd rather have a trinidad billionaire than another arab oil sheikh... i think another one just took over yet another EPL team... its getting so bad now.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
if we are so loyal why dont we buy the club :o nah there is corruption everywhere in serie a its not that transparent

everything except game on the field is horrible in italy.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Trinidadian & Tobagoian ? I will pass but any other nationality is welcome.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
i would be crying my eyes out:D... but, i'd rather have a trinidad billionaire than another arab oil sheikh... i think another one just took over yet another EPL team... its getting so bad now.
I think there are at last two trinidadians who might be able to afford the club (other than drug lords of course).

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
We can only speculate on what new owners would do to the club. I don't know if I would like an Italian over anyone else (except for Carlos Slim cause I'd strap a bomb on me and give him a hug).

The only obvious thing is that things have to change, like it has been for 3 years now and Berlu has made it clear he is not the man to do so. No matter what good things he has done for the club, I greatly dislike him as a person and now as a president.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont think any Arab oil company will be getting involved with Milan, because Berls. would want some control over Milan while the buyer's ego would not allow that.

and LOL @ savo for having to prefer a Trini business men over an oil tycoon.

It's like saying you would rather have Sensi over Morratti for a business investment.

Last edited:

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan is not for sale

Silvio Berlusconi's holding company Fininvest has issued a statement denying reports suggesting Milan is up for sale.

La Gazzetta dello Sport published an interview this morning with Albanian oil magnate Rezart Taci in which he said he had spoken to Berlusconi about the sale of Milan.

While admitting that Berlusconi had no intention of selling the club, Taci did say that he would listen to offers of a certain magnitude.

The news comes just days after Italy's most prestigious tribunal ordered Fininvest to pay £690m in compensation to CIR for its controversial takeover of the Mondadori publishing house in the 1990s.

The Italian Press has taken this to mean that Fininvest might look at offloading certain assets in order to pay the damages.

“Fininvest sees itself forced once again to deny, in the most authoritative and absolute way, that any hypothesis of selling shares in Milan, even partially, exists,” a statement read.

Milan has been subject to interest from consortiums based in Libya and the Arab Emirates in recent months.

Berlusconi bought Milan in 1986 and ushered in an unprecedented era of success.

However, his position in politics makes it very difficult for him to spend money on the club, especially given the global financial crisis.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Milan is not for sale

Silvio Berlusconi's holding company Fininvest has issued a statement denying reports suggesting Milan is up for sale.

La Gazzetta dello Sport published an interview this morning with Albanian oil magnate Rezart Taci in which he said he had spoken to Berlusconi about the sale of Milan.

While admitting that Berlusconi had no intention of selling the club, Taci did say that he would listen to offers of a certain magnitude.

The news comes just days after Italy's most prestigious tribunal ordered Fininvest to pay £690m in compensation to CIR for its controversial takeover of the Mondadori publishing house in the 1990s.

The Italian Press has taken this to mean that Fininvest might look at offloading certain assets in order to pay the damages.

“Fininvest sees itself forced once again to deny, in the most authoritative and absolute way, that any hypothesis of selling shares in Milan, even partially, exists,” a statement read.

Milan has been subject to interest from consortiums based in Libya and the Arab Emirates in recent months.

Berlusconi bought Milan in 1986 and ushered in an unprecedented era of success.

However, his position in politics makes it very difficult for him to spend money on the club, especially given the global financial crisis.

MILAN (AP) - Albanian oil tycoon Rezart Taci is prepared to purchase AC Milan for €700 million (US$1 billion), even though Silvio Berlusconi has not put the club up for sale.

"We've spoken about it. He told me that he doesn't intend to sell, but I know that if he turns in that direction he would look at my proposal," Taci told Wednesday's Gazzetta dello Sport. "We're talking about the president that has won more than anyone. ... But maybe Milan isn't such a key part of (Berlusconi's holding company Fininvest) anymore."

Milan sold off its top player, Kaka, to Real Madrid this offseason to stave off financial crisis, and the club is off to a rough start in Serie A with only nine points through seven rounds.

Earlier this year, Taci withdrew from a bid to take over Bologna. But he said he's "sure to have the necessary finances" to purchase Milan, adding that he would also be open to taking over a minority portion of the club.

A statement posted on Milan's Web site Wednesday said there are no plans to sell the club, even partially.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if this 750 million euros compensation rulings isn't quashed than i would imagine that at the very least he would have to sell a significant stake in Milan.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Why all the trini hate :conf: Anyway grazie Don Berlu for keeping our team 100% italian owned. Given the way we're going, soon no foreigners at all will want to come and that's fine by me :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
What Milan really needs besides some new players right now is :

-New stadium (or upgrade the stadium but i think this will be more expensive )
-better tv deals
-new merchandising strategy ,etc

All the things that we need to make Milan a club less depending on a sugar daddy .

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
isn't this season supposed to be the last season of Calcio? since i remember reading all the clubs of Serie A signed a contract (or whatever) to start their new independent league.