!! Happy Birthday Galliani !!

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Best wishes to Adriano Galliani. Not only is he Milan vice president and chief executive but also a special Milan fan. A passion which was born many years ago and has never stopped growing, victory after victory, and not only. Even in the difficulties and in the hard times, he has always trusted in Milan.
The key for success was his diplomacy and his ability to come out well of the most tangled situations. A quality which has earned him also a position as vice president of the Italian Football League. Along with Milan, whose management takes up most of Galliani's time, heart and energy since president Silvio Berlusconi has become Italian Prime Minister.
In the name of that tradition and continuity which he is used to stressing on every occasions. As he remembered during the gala at the San Siro racecourse on May 31, when Milan celebrated their double victory in the Champions League and Coppa Italia: 'Milan are a matter of feelings. Fourty years after his father, another Maldini has lifted the European Champion Clubs' Cup to the sky. Such things happen only at Milan.' :) :)

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Gatorbasu said:
Who is ZIO FESTER ???

"Zio Fester" is the nickname some of us in Italy use for Mr. Galliani

Zio/Uncle Fester (don't know if it's written correctly or if his name abroad is the same), is the bald uncle in the Addams Family

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Gatorbasu said:
Mellanie,

Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate it. Are you from US ??
You're welcome... and no... I'm not fm US

I'm from Rome/Italy
(but my mum is fm Niederland)

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Best wishes to Adriano Galliani. Not only is he Milan vice president and chief executive but also a special Milan fan. A passion which was born many years ago and has never stopped growing, victory after victory, and not only. Even in the difficulties and in the hard times, he has always trusted in Milan.
The key for success was his diplomacy and his ability to come out well of the most tangled situations. A quality which has earned him also a position as vice president of the Italian Football League. Along with Milan, whose management takes up most of Galliani's time, heart and energy since president Silvio Berlusconi has become Italian Prime Minister.
In the name of that tradition and continuity which he is used to stressing on every occasions. As he remembered during the gala at the San Siro racecourse on May 31, when Milan celebrated their double victory in the Champions League and Coppa Italia: 'Milan are a matter of feelings. Fourty years after his father, another Maldini has lifted the European Champion Clubs' Cup to the sky. Such things happen only at Milan.' :) :)

His work has been diapproved in the last few years. I think he's not so motivated like the beginning and he's not the same manager since BB came into the board

Last edited:

Schedule